Cop and security guard dead after shooting

...in Toyama, Japan. Who did it, Jow Forums?

>2 die after man attacks police box, steals gun in central Japan

>A man attacked a police box in the central Japan city of Toyama on Tuesday, stabbing a police officer to death and fatally shooting a man nearby with the police officer's gun that he took, authorities said. The suspect was also seriously wounded after he was shot by another police officer who rushed to the scene, local police said.

>In Tokyo, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said two people died in the attack. A government official later said the two fatalities were the police officer who was stabbed and a security guard who was shot by the suspect near an elementary school.

english.kyodonews.net/news/2018/06/a18a732354c9-update1-police-officer-killed-robbed-of-gun-in-central-japan.html

Attached: Scene.jpg (960x661, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/06/26/national/crime-legal/man-kills-two-toyama-stealing-police-officers-gun/#.WzIV3xaeyaM
twitter.com/Mariokillergame
youtube.com/watch?v=PmOFotn-hiI
japantoday.com/category/crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that pothole is surprisingly aesthethic

my guess is gang member

that roads probably better then the one in my home state. Fuck this dysfunctional ass country.

That whole photo is aesthetic af, makes me want to move to japan and breed with local waifus

probably owned money to the wrong people thought that gangsters wouldnt kill in the new world well they were wrong

the infrastructure in the US is really bad, it needs a lot of work and no one is fixing it

one of the like 10 black people there....

Yakuza 0 coming to steam. Fug, i want it already.

Didn’t japen just accepted some refugees?

I know we probably wouldnt have spent the money at home but everyday I wonder how much better we'd be if bush didnt lead us to iraq.

>This is only the beginning of the Tea Ceremony.

Attached: 1510931648607.jpg (200x279, 26K)

racist

Yep.

Sounds just like my favorite anime

holy shit i just realized it's a mud

Remember when Japan let in 27 Muslim "Refugees" and three of them were already on trial for gang rape within the space of two or three months?

I member

japanese prison is no joke
their little muhammed brains are going to pop

Source?

True. Japanese prison is like being uploaded onto a computer. You can't even twitch.

who else could it be you japs dont kill people in broad daylight on the street

did they let some sandniggers in

Attached: dgr.png (514x601, 304K)

Well there you go, it must be the japanese altright nazis

It's Japan, not Europe. If it was a shitskin they would have mentioned it. It was probably some japanese sperg who thought he was immortal and could become a crime lord.

Some guy chimped out a few years ago and killed six people in Japan, and he was initially identified as "Japanese." But then it turned out that he was actually a Peruvian who had been legally adopted as an adult by a Japanese man, and that his brother was imprisoned in Peru for serial murder.

>legally adopted as an adult by a Japanese man
Wait, can I have a Japanese women legally adopt me? I'm almost 30 btw.

Ara ara~

Shut up retard

He wouldn't have gotten shot if Japan disarmed their police like Britain did.

YAKUZA: NEET EVANGELION FAN BOY RAMPAGE

shut up retard

Yes; apparently it's a somewhat common thing over there and is mostly done for tax/financial purposes.

can anyone get the facts straight on this?
did the refugees arrive?
where did they arrive?
is it the place in the OP?
maybe it is mafia related (Yakuza)?

That pothole was made for you

It was a jap, curb your prejudices japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/06/26/national/crime-legal/man-kills-two-toyama-stealing-police-officers-gun/#.WzIV3xaeyaM

>curb your prejudices
NEVER

You know for a nation like japan I wouldn't be shocked if it was just a random nut job. Japan is a homogeneous state but that won't change the fact there is always the chance of someone snapping. Just take a look at killdozer. It can happen to anyone. Niggers and spics are more likely to ape out but in a nation like japan I feel it's gotta be a nut job.

Ex military, interesting maybe there version of mk ultra.

A murderous homicide case in Japan that occurred within the last three years

Kanagawa prefecture Sagamihara city disabled facility killing case 26 years old

Zama city, Kanagawa prefecture 9 Body case 27 years old

Niigata small 2 girls kidnapping killing, dead body abandonment incident 23 years old

Nagoya city net cafe impulsive murder case 22 years old

Impulsive killing case in the Tokaido Shinkansen car 22 years old

Toyama city gunfire robbery impulsive murder case 21 years old

Read a autobiography of an American who worked as a crime reporter in Japan. According to him there's always been a fairly large Iranian/Iraqi/Syrian immigrant population in Japan because the Japs exploit them as cheap labour and make them live in what are basically slums. They're responsible for alot of the violent crime, most Jap gangs are in real estate and stock market trading now.

I always figured the Japanese gangs were using shitty anime as a way to launder money, never even though about them dabbling in stocks. Interesting to think about.

Indiscriminate murder by anime otaku and game geek, child kidnapping homicide is increasing rapidly!

Case that seems to have caused a recent geek

· 19-year old policeman shot the same police officer in a police box (Shiga)
· 22-year-old man, stabbing a bank clerk with a kitchen knife many times at a cartoon cafe (Nagoya city)
· A 23-year-old man kidnaps and kills a girl, discards it on the railroad and makes it pulled ← Anime Otaku and Confirmed (Niigata)
· 22-year-old man on Tokaido Shinkansen in a car indiscriminately killed one person died ← Anime otaku, games nerd and confirmed
· 33-year-old male indiscriminate killing 1 person died (Hiroshima) ← Game nerd and confirmed
· 36-year-old man Kumamoto prefecture indiscriminate murder, police officer shot dead criminals on the spot
· 18-year-old man Shizuoka elementary school fourth grader cut a boy
· 42-year-old man Fukuoka IT seminar lecturer Murder case ← Victims sell doujinshi and novels
· 21-year-old man entered elementary school, police officer, guards murder case (Toyama)

Attached: c4b12372a5e4660cec1428e8c173749d95c64cbb.jpg (814x850, 86K)

Japanes media always reports the shooting problem in the United States and Japan is safe but Japan is a considerably dangerous country, isn't it?

>Japan is a considerably dangerous country, isn't it?
KEK. in what fucking universe?

Shinkansen stabbing incident, dark site group killing car rape killing, capitalizing old age killing,
Sister brother suicide camouflage homicide, child abuse murder, rocket fireworks half naked man's rise, extraordinary earthquake

Recent Japan is the end of the century.

What about the ballet teacher who was killed by a student who he'd sexually abused. She almost killed a lonely tv executive also.

Psychotic disorder is unleashed state throughout Japan.
Human rights is heavier than human life?

Tokyo Vice? That's a surprisingly great read. Gonna be a movie too last I heard, Harry Potter was set to play him.

>a considerably dangerous country
AHAHAHAHAHAH
What, like, what? Dangerous for what, octopus and umbrellas? I bet my city alone has more crime than the whole of Japan. Listen, listen. If a bunch of businessmen can wander around drunk at 2 AM in your city and not be mugged and beaten within half an hour, it's a safe place.
How cute, you get a few homicides and think it's the end of the world.

Is it a case in New Zealand?

[Toyama prefecture police box attack] The suspect (21) turned out to be the former SDF.
(self defence foce)

That's the one! Couldn't think of the name before. Was a really good read.

I feel that the number of psychotic disorder is increasing in Japan.
There are lots of tweets murmuring one by one.

The weapon used for the police raid is hatchet.
Oddly this is the same weapon as the one used by the culprit who murdered on the Shinkansen the other day.

It may have been the reason to think of "hatchet" to a 21-year-old youth in a rural area.

everything in japan is aesthetic

this

if he had an ar he would have killed even more people

Is it a precursor phenomenon of a big earthquake? Abnormal behavior of animals.

With the internet, you hear about such things more. It also gets nutters in contact with other nutters and they then get together and go more crazy in some online hole.

If I were the parent of this perpetrator
I want him to die off like this without resuscitation.

I'm finna dab on these gook cops

The criminal's twitter
twitter.com/Mariokillergame

Total nut case. Case closed.

Japan is NOT a dangerous country, no matter how you look at it.

Toyama is like this
youtube.com/watch?v=PmOFotn-hiI

Attached: 富山県.jpg (1200x640, 154K)

This wouldn't have happened if the police officers didn't have guns. Japan needs more gun control.

Attached: 1517449003477.png (448x538, 16K)

Looks like a beautiful place. Look after it.

Wtf is this shit

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-053237.png (1080x1920, 219K)

Man there's going to be a lot of new spooky Japanese ghost stories now. 2018 Halloween top 100 vids gonna be fire

That is an impressive level of insane.

Calls for more government controls that won't solve anything incoming.

lmao wut

Thirsty virgin detected. Get laid, loser.

Twitter pulls these tricks all the time if you arent logged in to an account that they consider to be approved
>sorry taking too long to load
>cannot view tweets by this person
>replies unavailable, try again later
>we are experiencing server difficulties
All of these things are constant issues until you log in

shut up retard

What the fuck Japan, I'd checked your news, and it's about stabbing and shit. What the fuck?

What about that guy who was executing criminals with his notebook?

japantoday.com/category/crime
Hahaha haha, so much for peaceful country, people craving for brutality in Japan yeah?.

This sounds interesting but translate it into english so it does not sound like some fetish restaurant menu and I can understand what the fucking shit I am reading.

>Sister brother camouflage homicide
>Bacon and carrots for $5 more
>No MSG organic child abuse murder

Attached: The Jews fear the Samurai.jpg (638x4320, 381K)

No, definitely a 40 year old virgin who snapped. Japan does not have gangs.