Hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: 2498656_600.png (600x360, 20K)

Bump

Captain obvious

6,000,000 more

Attached: 1409708862688.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Bump

Bump

Is it true the third Reich had to attack and expand their empire to fund their societal change?

If no, they could probably still be around today if Hitler was less ambitious?

Wrong. Hitler did nothing.

Agreed lol

he did, he naively attacked soviets.. he should fucking wait, conquer united kingdom, build even stronger army and attack soviets in the early 50s starting with massive nuclear strike on soviet cities.

Semen plz

They fucked up plenty.
They rushed to get their ideology installed.
Cambodia did the same shit with communism.

Killing people in mental wards wasn't really necessary, etc...
Some good legislation would've done the same thing over a longer period of time.

Oh well, doesn't matter now anyhow.

Fuck Churchill.

Jow Forums made my hubby smell like fear so I left him for Robert.

When he's inside me he makes me call him Deep State.

Attached: Blacking 4chan.png (275x183, 81K)

The only thing he did wrong is lose the war.

Good luck getting me to breed with you. Oxy made your little cock too limp to do the job so now I'm genetic drifting.

Attached: Can't Stop My Drift.jpg (682x1024, 103K)

Hohol, please

Attached: svini_3.jpg (680x365, 28K)

Nahh. He killed millions of innocent White Slavs. So no, he did something wrong, althrough i'm glad he killed so many jewish parasites

Why? Because Jow Forums made you smell like fear. Fucking loser.

Attached: Because 4chan made you smell like fear.jpg (720x480, 58K)

Very true.

Hitler was a pussy to scared to shade shadows on his paintings correctly.

Attached: IMG_0784.jpg (669x888, 127K)

ah this is a good distraction thread to keep the shills busy. I've noticed threads seem pretty civil this morning.

Attached: 1529347984719m.jpg (1024x664, 124K)

That's it, nigger. Empty your blacked dot com folder on us. White women op. You nigs always dream of white women

I'm looking for the lebensborn program. Is this the right place? Someone told me I was a person of light. That made me feel so good I hadn't heard a compliment in so long, well not since getting thrown out of rehab again. I'm so ready to breed to save the race. I just have to stop scratching. Do you like my jeans?

Attached: 1.jpg (1372x1920, 364K)

I'm hedging my bets when it comes to genetic success. Robert says you can have the middle child.

Attached: the reality.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

At the border Stalin had amassed way more materiel border than the Wehrmacht possessed. There the Red Army was at a slight manpower disadvantage but millions more were lined up to be stationed soon. Barbarossa commenced at the only viable moment; any sooner the weather did not allow, any later Soviet power would have been overwhelming.

Wrong, he lost.

t. cucked nazi larping nigger faggot

kys shithead, you're a fucking waste of oxygen

Attached: deadnaziscum.jpg (752x600, 87K)

If he did nothing wrong he wouldn't have lost the war.

Should have put a bullet through the head of every kike instead of sending them to camps.

Attached: 1529687659076.jpg (474x237, 20K)

lie status: not detected