Brexit Bill becomes law, allowing the UK to leave the EU

Victory for the UK. The UK is leaving the EU.

sputniknews.com/europe/201806261065784359-brexit-law-eu-bill/

Attached: A32270C9-B3DB-4421-A8F9-C32BED6832DC.jpg (1000x541, 98K)

Why did it take years to get to this point?

I also find it retarded it took two years to say
>we're leaving
>inb4 But user trade and details
Fuck that if this had been America we would have been out in four days and a letter would have randomly shown up 1 month later saying
>fuck you pay me

The EU is toast.

Attached: Beady Anglo wins again.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Bout time now they just need a based leader like Italy has to clean up the mess there

Attached: 49A3AB28-1C56-4AFF-AFEC-267EEF37D50C.jpg (1024x623, 57K)

congrats
the UK is still an orwellian, mudnigger infested shithole.

traitors in a corrupt system.

Disentangling oneself from a parasitic institution which as dug its claws deep into our country for 40 years is not as easy as just clicking our fingers.

>tfw actually leaving the eu

Attached: bruvdatissikh.jpg (640x640, 92K)

Lmao, the UK leaving the EU makes the EU better desu
You guys are the biggest shitlibs in Europe and the biggest niggert importing country in the EU
Now that you fags will leave maybe we will be able to veto germany wich wasn´t possible when it was cUcK and Germany and France working against the rest of the Eurozone ti import niggers.

Don´t get me wrong the EU is bad but the UK itself is far worse.

>Lmao, the UK leaving the EU makes the EU better desu

Considering how cucked the UK is by itself, I agree.

If germany and sweden decide to leave as well, I'd actually support the EU.

Based Austrian bro! Brits are also terrible barbarians, it's not a news nobody like you as tourist here or even in Spain where you pee in street or behave like a subhuman. Let's hope they will have to get tourist visa as soon as they fuck off

so what's the catch? you really think all these "globalists" and "elites" will just let you get away with it?

Brexit negotiations is like watching a bumble bee trapped indoors flying full speed into the window glass, again and again and again. Kinda sad IRL, pretty hilarious when the Brits do it. You guys have my full support going out with no deal haha

Attached: brexit.png (1001x722, 328K)

The Prime Minister wants to delay it actually happening until after the next election in the hopes a new government can reverse it.

the EU not existing makes the EU better

It's too late.

She can't. There is a hard deadline set in article 50 - 2 years after giving notice, which we gave in March last year. The next general election (barring more shenanegans with having it early) is in 2022.

Bump
You faggots actually gonna do it? I was losing hope.

From the very beginning it was always going to take a year or two. Untangling yourself from an institution that's wound up in most of your legislation and does not have a reverse gear is not a matter of snapping your fingers.

Still say you shoulda done it the American way

Unfortunately the EU is not at war with anyone else.

believe me I'd love nothing more then to glass junker in his fuck ugly face but >176507207 is right.

next on the list is unfucking london.

Italy would aid you and probably eastern Europe. Heck America could air drop Starbursts for Merkel to distract her.

Let the enemy level London though. Its for your own good.

Cheeky cunt

Attached: 1527350012987.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

That was a joke about France.

If it really really came to that, we're one of the only 2 nuclear powers in the EU, the other being France, and France has stated that if they had to choose between us and the EU, it's us. They would be extremely unwise to let it get that far.

The peaceful way is working so far though, so that's just a dick waving fantasy for now.

>You guys are the biggest shitlibs in Europe
retard
dumb zoomer Jow Forumsacks don't realize they've been conditioned to hate every white country one by one, starting with Sweden, then Canada, Germany, then France and now Britain

Attached: 15yo zoomer.png (820x331, 191K)

WTF? I love Israel now!

Attached: 1511293537389.jpg (470x470, 31K)

no you're right normally, it would take a war to do that.