How did Jow Forums justify Trump for this?

How did Jow Forums justify Trump for this?

And don't say dumb shit like durrr brown lives don't matter. I'm trying to debate my liberal friends.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/CFR-1997-title8-vol1/CFR-1997-title8-vol1-sec242-24
ecfr.io/Title-08/se8.1.236_13
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they should be happy this is still better than mexico

WOMP WOMP

SAGE

Fuck off leaf

Those pictures were taken back in 2014 under the Obama presidency who was following laws passed in '94 by Bill Clinton.
Trump doesn't have to justify shit, he's following the laws.

It happned under obama

W O M P
O
M
P

The separation or the detainment?

Space blankets are Obama

if they came illegaly its their fault
why hould i care about criminals being eperated from family? happen all the time iirc

Attached: poster,210x230,f8f8f8-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg (210x230, 12K)

You either get mean about enforcing the law or you let criminals walk all over you.

When the Lefts screams "Have you no heart?!" You say "They why is your neighborhood so white?"

If the Leftist can't walk his own talk on racial integration, he has no business crying and screaming when other people don't want to integrate. (You might trigger a fight by calling them out so get ready to crack the Liberal's head open. The Liberal is special you see. He gets to bark orders without having to live near any of the darkie cheap labor, aka illegal aliens.)

>having liberal friends

Attached: 1502530092852.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

NIGGER DETECTED.

Attached: firefox_2018-06-26_15-24-44.png (664x121, 19K)

It was an Obama policy that was left for Trump to clean up.

Attached: image.jpg (485x640, 118K)

Illegal non citizen lives don't matter when they try to parasite off my country because gibs
>inb4 they just wanted to escape their shitty country user!!! How absolutely dare you!!!
Yeah and to do that they passed mostly through countries that were probably better off let alone areas that were probably better off yet they wound all the way up here.

If you say that in public though people look at you like you said 9/11 was an inside job or Sandy Hook was a false flag. Happened at a dinner party I was at the other night. The conversation just died before awkwardly moving onto other topics.

Ask them to justify my tax money being spent on their shelter and food

Anan this is one of the old laws on this, it's from 1997, and straight from our codes of federal regulations.

gpo.gov/fdsys/granule/CFR-1997-title8-vol1/CFR-1997-title8-vol1-sec242-24

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-105449.png (1440x2880, 1.8M)

/thread

Obama used executive order to imprison US citizens without trial which is the constitutional right.

He used it against leakers, reporters, and preppers.
Anyone who he thought was a threat to the country (his own definition) got sent to gitmo with no ability to defend themselves.

If only Trump wasn't cucked like a kike he would do the same shit to all the MSM traitors are the communist liberals who subvert us.
He would also start raids against illegals.

He's just a pussy though that will bend on this like every thing else.
Watch as pressure build.
OH NO I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE ME AS A DICTATOR EVEN THOUGH I COULD NEVER TOP THE PATRIOT ACT :O I BETTER GIVE THEM ALL AMNESTY!!!

So you're pissed he isn't Andrew Jackson?
Fair critique desu

Do not debate liberals. You tell them this is how things are going to be, and if they want to do something about, let them. Encourage them to make their last mistake.

I do.
I want him to come down on these fuckers and show them a damn lesson for what they have done to us for decades.

A kid needs to be taught a lesson or else they will continue to take from the cookie jar.
You can't even blame the spics at this point.
He's letting them get away with it.
COME DOWN ON THESE FUCKS STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT THE LEFT THINKS OF YOU DAMNIT

I want a mass exodus of this virus that infects our nation.

Burrito lives matter!

Attached: received_2503721472986682.jpg (720x720, 54K)

I believe that according to american law, if both parents are detained or arrested following a crime, then the child is removed from their care. This goes for american citizens as well. if you were to stop separating children from parents at the border, you would be breaking the law would you not?

Anyway this was perpetuated by Obama and a few previous governments and they have surfaced it now just to put egg on Trumps face.

Trump why do follow the laws we passed.

-people who have been in office for 30 years

Attached: IMG_1681.png (1334x750, 1.71M)

We should have put them in the same holding cells as all the adult men. As we know, no mexicans are rapist so nothing will go wrong.

Look at all the children not getting raped by leftist scum such as yourself. Trump is a hero, once again!

you already know: there was no scrutiny of how Obama was treating border jumpers and instead of proper reform to treat desperate criminals with dignity he increased the incentive for Mexicans to pay smugglers for crossings by giving away green cards in cereal boxes exacerbating the scale of the problem.

The ethical thing to do was always to secure the border properly: not just to keep these people out of lockup but to bleed the cartels of money so they stop trading in people, forcing women into prostitution, dealing drugs, and making high profile narco-terror executions.

Attached: f05.png (5000x5000, 412K)

Look at how trump justified it with his angel families press conference.

How do you justify facilitating human trafficking?
We have to shut these operations down. The kids and families are victims, no doubt about it. But we're not the villains of this story. We simply cannot allow these human trafficking superhighways to remain open.

Debate is over

Nice 2014 Obama era pic you've got there.

a lot of this

He can't, they should be already sent back by now.

I dunno its hard to justify it when annexing Mexico would solve all the problems.

>believing fake news from redneck sites

Wow.
You’re given freedom and you still fall for lies by bigger idiots in your echo chamber

Attached: 1497624120568.gif (480x238, 415K)

I 100% agree with you user. I'm done with this fucking pussyfooting around. This ease and light handedness has been going on for years and yet these liberal faggots have only gotten worse and more rabid than ever before. If a dog goes rabid, you don't play around with it with a big stick and hope it tires out, you take your gun and shoot that damn thing.

Obama already set the precedent for abuse of power and 100% got away with it. Trump should fully emulate it and turn the tables against these society destroying faggots. I'm so sick and tired of them subverting this country. I'm sick and tired of Trump just being lighthanded with them. I want him to go at 100% already with no brakes or leashes on him at all. Be the monster these faggots already think you are any damn way.

Attached: Angron.jpg (2481x3507, 2.87M)

Racism doesn't need justification.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: womp womp.gif (554x400, 135K)

Ok this is the current federal law, looks like it may be divulged to the states.

ecfr.io/Title-08/se8.1.236_13

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-094233.png (1440x2880, 808K)

Attached: 1529874782856.jpg (720x960, 91K)

>trying to debate my liberal friends
>trying

Attached: 1518228719708.png (645x729, 105K)

It was Obamas fault.

Fuck your liberal friends. Stick your fist in their vagina hats and send them on their way.

They will never learn until it's too late and then they'll just break and go *fully insane

Would you rather they put the kids in jail with their parents? When a parent murders someone, do you imagine their kids go to prison with them? Does that sound like liberals would be happy about it, or would they kick up a bigger fuss over muh human rights than they are now?

WOMP WOMP

Attached: no.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

>don't say dumb shit like durrr brown lives don't matter.
Fuck you, brown lives don't matter.
Why should they expect any better accommodation? They are criminals and they chooses to include their kids in their plan to commit a crime.
Being shot on sight is merciful to them.
KILL YOURSELF OP YOU ARE A RAGING FAGGOT!

Attached: Los Zetas.jpg (600x450, 37K)