Wow Ron you mean you knew Weinstein was a rapist the whole time but never said anything?

Wow Ron you mean you knew Weinstein was a rapist the whole time but never said anything?

Attached: IMG_20180626_064528.jpg (601x355, 41K)

And pissed on himself apparently....

Ron (((Perlman))) is fucking orc faced midget.

>Democrats turning their entire messaging & base over to Hollywood because they thought “muh cultural influence.”

Attached: 1517370740070.png (408x450, 35K)

THIS.IS.POWERFUL.

Did he have a stroke?

Trump curse incoming.

So he did protect a rapist and did piss on his hand.

>The man pisses on himself to "own" a rapist
The fucking state of Hollywood.

Did I ever brag to you about the time I pissed myself.

Its little things like this that out a jew.

>pisses on his hand unironically
>thinks the SS tells KFC they're making the pres' food
Who's going to take Perlman behind the woodshed before he bites someone

>I pissed on my hands
Isn't this basically admitting he knew Weinstein was a scumbag? I guess everyone really did know.POWERFUL.

>wants to smear guy with piss
>first smears himself in piss

wow based #notalljews

ron really outdoing himself with the cringe

Also
>thinks the SS doesn't have a vetted KFC to buy from

the piss is more sterile than his jew claws

>literally bragging about reenacting a poopoo pepe

I don't understand what the last part of the tweet has to do with anything

>leftist kike encouraging fast food workers to tamper with the food of his enemies

He really won't like where this is going.

But he did do something. He peed all over his hands. That takes bravery.
Especially as women were still be raped.

orcish? RRKT PLEH GRRT UHNN MEHH BLIH
Checked an almost 1337 get

>I knew all about Harvey Weinstein's predilections so instead of reporting him to the police and preventing future crimes I pissed on my hand

So brave.

Who types like that?

Is he losing his fucking mind?

Fucking lel

This is so many levels of stupid.

Attached: Pepe laugh.jpg (500x495, 60K)

IN ORDER TO USE THE PISS...

>... FIRST YOU HAVE TO *BE* THE PISS

he's Anti-Trump.

POO POO PEPE

Jesus First Costner and now Perlman, im sorry since when did the Hollywood badboys suddently become liberal pussies?

>Did I ever tell ya when I pissed myself in the hand so I could virtue signal in twitter about how I was silent about a serial rapist predations?

Attached: Ugh2.png (235x215, 6K)

I think he ment to say Doanld Trump instead of Harvey Weinstein. In his excitement to pwn Trump as he nervously typed the tweet, he inadvertently typed the wrong name. What a fucking idiot.

Either way, file his tweet under : Things That Never Happened

Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands

He might be. Just look at McAfee. I love McAfee's shitposts though. That guy knows comedic value

Attached: Screenshot_20180626-084652.png (480x854, 134K)

To be fair, he always pisses on his hands. Small dick big fingers.

WHAT DID COSTNER DO? I THOUGHT HE WAS ONE OF THE HOLLYWOOD CONSERVATIVES ...

>Costner
>Perlman
>badboys
They were never badboys, memeflag
/ourguy/ James Woods was more of a hollywood bad boy than either of them

Attached: woods-01.png (1500x1021, 1.66M)

he has nigger blood right? something about him looks so off

Wow, so brave, nothing stands up to a serial sexual abuser of women like putting your piss on their hand, that way when they later rape and grope women on the casting couch they are also... raping and groping them with your piss? I guess.

What a faggot.

"Did I ever tell you the time I pissed on myself to spite sexual predator whos hand I still shook whos honor I defended by proxy by keeping silent about anyway because I need to keep myself working in this industry?"

1) I'm strongly considering chick-fil-a as my only restaurant choice until all this insanity blows over.

2). All of these people are fucking psychopaths.

Attached: IMG_0398.png (2048x1536, 2.58M)

I was at a restaurant and he was sitting at a table with that instragram chad with the hot chicks and cars.

A constant stream of people came up to chad and took pictures with him while this guy from that biker show didnt have a single fan approach him.

Lol everyone in this thread gets that this guy is a retard, yet he grandstands on Twitter like he's some kind of Genii

This. And this.

he really didn't think this through. the leftists will give him a pass, though.

Attached: lil donnie.jpg (624x290, 29K)

The absolute state of... Life?

Don't forget this guy.

Attached: david-lynch-more-twin-peaks-episodes-storyline-618x392.jpg (618x392, 21K)

This is so fucking dark

Literally who

Time to see that Mulholland Drive film I have been postponing.

Lol my id is Zimbabwe. But it's pink so it's Zimbabgay

>absolutely pleb state of america's youth.

sort yourself out, newfriend

Why are Jews always so fucking disgusting?

Underrated

Bro I can't know all of everything at any given time

Kekd

YOU MERELY ACCEPTED THE URINE

POWERFUL!

Attached: 140930034923_agresion_sexual_624x351_getty.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

not blaming you, it's a big world full of vapid trash out there. my advice: avoid hollywood like the plague. there's no need to stay "up-to-date" with the latest hollywood garbage (comic book movies, stay wars 27, etc), avoid all pop music garbage, and obviously mainstream media is pure poison.

only spend time with the exceptions, david lynch being one. basically, if most people have heard of it, avoid it. this has nothing to do with being a hipster or cooler-than anyone else, it's just about not wasting your time on truly worthless crap.

Ron Perlman needs to be JUSTED by the Trump curse as soon as possible
I want to see him exposed, beaten, humiliated

Attached: Trump BIGBOSS.jpg (1357x1124, 94K)

he reminds me of that fat kid in elementary school that claimed his dad worked for Nintendo

btw going to take a dump, wish me luck. HH

Ron Perlman pisses on his hands everytime he pees!

A-Are you... my twin?

Jesus dude

the most widely-publicized case of "troubling," "problematic" campus """"""rape""""" was completely fabricated by a jewish girl.

who could've ever seen this coming?

Wop Wop

DL is /ourguy/
>Time to see that Mulholland Drive film I have been postponing.
I've seen it a few times and all the Lynch talk lately made me pick it up again
I'm watching it right now, espanabro
>protip: watch it at least twice

Attached: mulholland drive.png (2560x1600, 3.19M)

It's neanderthal skull shape throwback. That DNA is what gives them a higher IQ through cranial capacity and is how people sense the "wrongness" in Jews, no matter how many genes they steal other ethnic groups.

Attached: Weinsteinw47fJzY.jpg (937x768, 89K)

there are many of us. make sure to consume some form of "media," (mostly books, underground/classical music, etc), so you can still have friends with the more intellectual people. otherwise, you just become a weird outcast that everybody hates (that might still happen anyway).

i just know that i've been hollywood-free for about 15 years and i still have plenty to talk about with normies if you just k now current events. if you happen to meet someone more "cultured," then you can talk books and classic literature for hours. a lot more interesting than "zommmg some rapper said something about some mutt whore...."

He bragged about pissing on his hand to spite a fellow jew.
Tone deaf is an understatement but also typical of the retard tribe.

That movie tripped me the fuck out.
t. Guy who only watched it once

He’s the Maradona of pissing

Biggest fake tough guy in Hollywood. What does his anecdote even have to do with Trump? His mentioning GEOTUS makes zero sense. Oh wait. TDS.

does he think he is an outlaw? does he think this is what outlaws do? it's more like a disturbed pervert on the level of Weinstein

(((Pearlman)))? Why would he say something about another Tribe member? He's just acting big and bad after the fact. Fuck off Ronnie.

This is just so fucking weak

"Did you know that time I stood up to an abusive authority figure by pissing on myself and touching him? Sure showed him who's boss!"

We need better opponents. This is getting too easy

All my RL friends already hate me. I have a drinking problem

FAGGOT

Exactly this

mid-20's?

Way to go, Ron Pissfist!
Jew

Attached: Ron_Purrlman.jpg (750x1334, 226K)

>basically, if most people have heard of it, avoid it. this has nothing to do with being a hipster or cooler-than anyone else, it's just about not wasting your time on truly worthless crap.
This is how I have been ever since college. One day I was bored, so I went to the library and started watching older films. Not long after, Netflix came out, and I started watching indie and arthouse flicks. Now I utterly refuse to watch anything that's popular. Some things, like the Sopranos, I only gave a chance once the show was over and people shut up about it. Even now, I can't play Fortnite anymore, because for the last couple months the news won't shut up about it. It was good until it was popular.

Worst part is always being made to feel like there's something wrong with me for doing this.

Ron "Pee Pee hands" Pearlman Strikes again!

Truly the hero we deserve

SO BRAVE!

Attached: 1524328115270.jpg (532x732, 476K)

'Pissing on myself to own my enemies' pretty well sums up the entire left.

umm, yeah, we might actually be twins. i am spooped now

Sounds Comfy

Attached: Comfy Gondola.png (426x364, 9K)

>pissed all over my hand
Typical dumbass

It's okay user. I'm spooped too

"She came over. I lost my nerve. I took her back and MADE HER DESSERT"

Attached: 1529261685711.jpg (464x454, 25K)

Imagine having a fantasy this pathetic.
Also, even if were true, Harvey's hand was probably still filthier than his.

Someone please make poopoopeepeeXronperlman memes. I'd do it but I'm on the dunny @ work

THEY KNOW IT'S OVER

THE DAY OF THE GROPE HAS LOST ITS 'G'

You fucking retard.

This thread has potential

Make that trips. I quit drinking a few months ago because i have a son on the way but i have avoided ziomedia like the plague. At the gatherings i go to i can almost always find people who dig a little deeper and theres a lot to talk about

I agree

Attached: comfy leaf.jpg (600x513, 408K)

Someone probably just caught him pissing on himself and he had to go

>uhhhhh it's because of harvey weinstein im gonna shake his hand haha ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

mean while they are like

Attached: 1c6.jpg (805x669, 36K)

What's next? You're gonna claim that you're not a dweeb?