Why do White women think it's acceptable to have sex with random men they barely know?

Why do White women think it's acceptable to have sex with random men they barely know?

Attached: 1509208239804.jpg (1313x719, 216K)

This isn't considered normal in the rest of the world

Attached: 1517741785213.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

Kek

Gotta deal with those daddy issues somehow.

The only person I partially related to at Uni was a chinese kid. He was a gregarious little fucker, had a lot of respect for him desu.

Because white men let them. Its that simple.

I'm a white man and I think it's awesome to have sex with women I barely now. It feels great. It's like you're conquering some bitch. I guess women feel the same thing, but in reverse. They are giving themselves over to an attractive man that conquered them.

>muh dick

Congratulations for being a part of the niggerification of society

You should enjoy every aspect of what it means to be a man. If you haven't gone out there and taken women for yourself just to fuck, you have missed out on life.
I don't do this sort of thing anymore as I have one woman now, but I'm glad I did it. It let me get it all out of system. I can stay faithful more easily knowing I've experienced different kinds of women.

why not? its not harming anyone else

human nature

Attached: 1529720948544.png (540x405, 515K)

Ugh. Reads straight out of a fucking gossip magazine

I'm faithful because I fucked a lot of people before pairing up

Stupid shit

Is this out of some longer video? Based chink lol

No, I'm faithful for a lot of reasons. But I am definitely more faithful because I've enjoyed other women and never need wonder what it would be like. Maybe you should get your testosterone levels checked, my mate.

I agree, the more partners you've had the lower your chances are to stay in a healthy relationship.

Too bad you will never be Chad,

True

Maybe for women, but not for any man that isn't a low testosterone s o y b o y.

>when you're such a thot that even other women are thot patrolling you

Media like TV, movies and internet blogs control the female herd mind. It's very similar to niggers and how ALL niggers own a pitbull or smoke Newports. Same concept. It's not so much a matter of lack intelligence as it is lack of wisdom. But on the bright side at least the modern Ameriskank can serve as a bad example to the younger, soon to be roasties-in-training of what not to be.

ok have fun with your used up wife while defending the lefty standpoint on Jow Forums

Because they've been taught by (((media))) that being a whore is empowering and brave. This is specifically done so they become disease-riddled sluts who never breed because they'll use an easy fuck to fill the hole in their lives left by the lack of a husband and children. Then by 40 their ovaries are dried up and they become suicidal.

You have to hand it to the Jews, they know how to make a society implode. They just popularize and make trendy every single thing which will destroy it, and then call anyone who tries to stop them a wide variety of thought-terminating cliches, such as "Nazi".

because they are fucking trash
and it is the fault of faggot white boys
beat your fucking women people!

Attached: 573589.jpg (510x510, 24K)

>conquering women and ramming them with your dick
>lefty viewpoint
Found the s o y b o y.

The chink has a YouTube channel/ makes selfies daily for her Instagram but I guess she is not a whore.

>conquering women
yeah as if that isnt the easiest shit there is. women are literally retarded.
and with the media pushing hookup culture and one night stands you are on the left doing this.

By the way she dresses and looks she probably is the same way. I bet shes mad she hasn't mastered the language yet.

Yet most of you here can't get an attractive women to fuck you, lol. Most of you can't even get an average looking woman to fuck you.

All you deserve in a partner is a used up slut who has fucked strangers in the same way you apparently think is acceptable.

You contribute to the problem. You should be required to deal with the consequences

I'm sure it's a lovely thought to know your girl has had many strange sweaty men on top of her. Touching every intimate part of her body. And using her like the sack of meat she is.

Fuck off.

Its a minority of women that behave like this. The same as how its a minority of men that share them around.

> implying Asian women aren’t the biggest whores
> implying that white males aren’t degenerates that have as much one night stands with the same white women they’re bitching about.
But seriously one night stands are gross.

and to add to this, you conquered nothing when they drop you after one fuck conquering a women means making her yours.
or is it the same fucking a whore and fucking your wife now

Where are you pulling that from?

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want casual sex and a high partner count, then you are a weak willed faggot (discipline is alpha, poor impulse control is extremely beta) and a massive hypocrite unless you are also accepting of a high partner count woman. It's all you deserve.

brainwashing

White women are exclusively treacherous with naive and bull-headed mental states. Some, I assume, are good people but they’re definitely the outliers

The fact that that this board is filled with 10 - 20 incel threads at any one time. This is one of them.

A lot of Asians still believe in shame. We got rid of that old thing decades ago.

no

>because white men let them
What the fuck are white men supposed to do, beat them into submission? It’s not white men’s fault if their women are uncontrollable ego-trip whores. Anyone who says otherwise is trolling or doesn’t understand how modern women are.

Have you ever tried to get rid of some guy you know after having sex with them. Fucking impossible. If I don't know them I either leave or they do and never have to see or speak to them again. See ya!