99% of conservatives will get this wrong

>Masterpiece cake says they won't serve a customer because of their religious beliefs

>Conservatives think this is a great idea

>Red Hen says they won't serve a customer because of their political beliefs

>Conservatives are all outraged

When will conservatives realize their hypocrisy? They started this war when they legalized discriminating against customers based on the beliefs of the staff.

Attached: red hen.jpg (931x524, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqzp8jHzKfQ
archive.fo/0gHJq
washingtonian.com/2018/06/25/read-the-messages-and-threats-sent-to-the-wrong-red-hen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone should be able to refuse service to anyone, for ANY reason or no reason at all. Niggers, faggots and Jews GTFO!

Attached: 1523063649361-pol.jpg (426x296, 63K)

>thinking political beliefs are protected by the constitution.
just fuck my shit up.

>hey you can't angry when we discriminate against you, it's legal after all

No niggers allowed in this thread.

>this thread again
>argues like a jew and got btfo but came back the next day like nothing happend
Typical kike

I don't care which way it is, just come up with one standard and hold everyone to it.

Also, it was the lower court who fucked this case up. If there was enough evidence to show that the sufficiently considered the bakers religious beliefs before siding with the customers, the SC wouldn't have made the decision they did.

They didn't refuse to sell a cake to gay people (and probably sold many to gay people), they refused to make a custom cake expressing sentiments against their beliefs.
If Sanders had asked the chef to make a custom meal with a wall down the middle of the plate with carrots on one side and baby carrots on the other it would be perfectly fine for the chef to refuse. But chasing them out for unexpressed beliefs is different to participating in expressing those beliefs.

>they refused to make a custom cake expressing sentiments against their beliefs
And you know the design of the cake, how?

I'd say Conservatives are considerably less pissed at the Red Hen than Liberals were at the Christian bake shop. Sure, they're pissed, but not protest-so-hard-that-business-fails-all-the-while-the-owners-are-blacklisted-from-every-industry-and-business-in-the-state. I mean, sure, both levels of pissed exist, but they are very clearly not on the same level.

Attached: 1525942350824.jpg (685x800, 68K)

You're ignoring the key difference.

With Masterpiece Cake, commissioning a personalized cake is considered art, which falls under freedom of expression. For the government to force an individual to create art against his wishes, that would be a violation of his rights. If someone wanted to buy a pre-made cake or a generic cake that was not requested to be personalized in a way that conflicted with the creator's beliefs, and they were refused service, then that would be legal discrimination.

They are being actively yelp bombed. People on this board are threatening to firebomb the place.

This is a great tactic by the left, because it collapses a complicated set of issues into a ridiculous but easily understood strawman. You're conflating a moral argument with a legal one.

The cake guy didn't refuse service to a gay for being gay. He didn't want to make a custom cake about gay weddings for a gay wedding because it violated his conscience. He didn't chase them out of his shop screaming "DEATH TO FAGGOTS".

The Red Hen bitch not only chased Sanders out screaming a bunch of insane hysterical #Resistance shit, but she actually followed her to the next restaurant that Sanders went to. And conservatives aren't calling for this behavior to be illegal (even though parts of her behavior are actually already illegal, because they qualify as harassment). They are saying this is morally wrong and repugnant behavior.

t. not even a conservative

Attached: 1385327126790.png (825x586, 94K)

If a restaurant kicked out Chuck Schumer Jow Forums would love it.

Fags and Dykes are not human, so saying they have rights is like saying a dog has rights.

Not him but i believe it was on tv news.....that he would sell them a cake but not decorate it with homosexual content

I would love it because turn about is fair play

We'd absolutely laugh about it but we'd still recognize that the restaurant was in the wrong

Of course you leave out the important detail of the baker offering alternatives while a mob chased out our Press Sec. Typical leftist scum.

the baker specifically said that he is fine with selling cakes to gays but specifically not a custom cake which would depict something against his religious beliefs. did you not watch the news at all?

Leftist child fuckers such as the OP typically are too busy stuffing a 6 year old to pay attention to silly old things like facts and details.

Logical fallacy slide thread. Kys faggot.
Sage

I need a source before you start throwing around claims like that. Any will do, I'm not picky.

Attached: 1528735304061.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

>alternatives
What alternative is there to getting what they came in to buy?
They didn't come in to buy fucking cupcakes, moron.

Who wants to go into that dirty restaurant? It's filthy. Many such cases.

I'd give them a 5 star Yelp review if they kicked him into an oven.

They're both fine though. Businesses should have the right to refuse to do business with whomever they please.

A source for what? Yelp bombing? Check their yelp right now. For firebombing? Check the Jow Forums archive. There was a thread that was along the lines of "Do I have to do everything myself?" with a picture of Red Hen, and the whole thread was about doxxing the owners and who was going to burn it down first.

It’s one thing to not participate in the ceremony that goes against your religious believes. It’s quite another thing to refuse service because of one’s political believes or job.

I applaud your consistency.

You're putting way too much thought into it.
Making a cake is just cooking a meal, same as what any restaurant does. Dominoes bakes custom pizzas thousands of times a day.

It's not even that, she refused to serve her because she works for Trump. It's literally guilt by association. At least the baker had a legit religious justification for not making the cake.

I'm not scouring Jow Forums archives on the ghost of a chance some one 'threatened' to firebomb the restaurant. Source, or leave.

Attached: 1529883101578.png (1002x562, 321K)

Historically, it's the Left that does the killing and bombing, user. You'll see that reaffirmed in coming days, when the lefty nuts get to killing on the streets again.

Nobody said you couldnt be outraged.

Only that you shouldnt pursue legal action against the owner for exercising their right to refuse service for any reason.

>worshiping the state
get a load of this cuck

You should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason. But doing this will have consequences in a civil society. You may even experience p h y s i c a l r e m o v a l

>Get 4 Trump supporters : One middle-aged black guy in a MAGA hat, 3 good-looking young white Chads.

>Set up Tinder profiles in Lexington for the 3 white dudes

> Only match with dyed-hair leftist looking women. Bonus points if her bio shows narcissism and need for attention.

>Do some research on the matched profiles. See number of folllowers on social media. Pick the most popular ones.

>Set up 3 different dates for the 3 white dudes at the Red Hen, at the same time.

>The 3 white guys walk in with their dates, order some food, like a normal date.

>Dress the black guy as a homeless/poor person. MAGA hat on. He walks in 15 minutes later, sit at a table.

>Wait for the scene to happen. When the owner or a waiter tells him to leave, the black dude must accuse them of racism and tell them that he just found this hat on the street or that someone gave it to him and he's very confused about the whole situation.

> The white guys then tell their dates something like "Wow, did you see that ? I think you should film it".

>Wait for the social media shitstorm.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqzp8jHzKfQ

This is still relevant.

Holy fuck pay attention fucking moron

>What alternative is there to getting what they came in to buy?

Uhhh...another cake maker, stupid.

>moron

=(you).

Damn so that means red hen is now being forced in front of a court? because a bunch of pathetic whiney losers have in politics and their even more whine base wants that?
Oh wait that isnt happening to red hen and with conservatives but it DID happen with far leftist idiots.
Damn i wonder who has more democratic understand and fairness.
You fucking retard should run into oncoming traffic maybe it helps with the issues in your brain?

Conservatives wouldnt give a fuck about degenerates outraged with the cake issue, being outraged is a natural right.

They were outraged by government actions. If Virginia would fine and turn this place bancrupt, with conservatives cheering - that would be hypocricy.

>OP is ok with Red Hen denying people service
>OP not ok with people expressing opinions on the internet

lmao go back to whatever communist shithole you came from

>Masterpiece cake says they won't serve a customer because of their religious beliefs

>Liberals are all outraged

>Liberals think this is a great idea

Damn, Moshe. I can see how you people run the world.

There is a significant difference between serving someone and being asked to perform creative works that go against your own convictions. If the bakery had refused the gay couple buying a regular cake I would see this as equivalent, but as it stands you can't force someone to apply their creativity in producing something they do not want to.

It makes no difference to anyone whatsoever whether you live or die.

>I won't serve you because you're ugly
Courts say this is a ok
>I won't serve you because you're a conservative
Courts say this is a ok
>I won't serve you because you're homophobic
Courts say this is a ok
>I won't serve you because you're black
REEEE PAY FINES OR GO DIRECTLY TO JAILLLLLL

>They started this war when they legalized discriminating against customers based on the beliefs of the staff.
Except they didn't. The (((courts))) fined the fucking bakery and won't fine Red Hen. This double standard in government procedures is why people are upset. If was universally applied, I would be fine with Red Hen and I think everyone else would be too,

Attached: 534.jpg (390x390, 96K)

1. The bakery didn’t follow and harass the sodomites once they asked them to leave. They declined service and that was the end of it. I may be wrong here but I believe they even volunteered to make the cake if someone else would complete the decorations elsewhere.

2. The homo outrage centered on “you’re going to make this and like it,” which is the homosexual agenda. “Tolerance” and “acceptance” actually mean special treatment and praise for being perverts, not simply providing a service.

Take your false equivalence somewhere else you glue eating tard.

A few I could find in a few minutes searching

> we have no problem with destroying the communist restaurant

>Hacker changes online menu of bigoted Red Hen restaurant that booted Sanders family, owner gets cocky.

>dox every employee, including the owner, CEO, and board of directors (if publicly traded)
>dump all info somewhere accessible to all of us
>this info should remain off the radar for as long as possible
>those with the appropriate skillsets should start spear phishing campaigns and passive network probing to gain foothold on their networks
>exfiltrate any and all damaging information, dumping it to the same location
>encrypt entire network, all reachable hosts

>Someone should toss an open bag filled with clock roaches into the middle of the dining room

Their website got hacked, the owner doxxed, and they are being yelp bombed. Need any more proof of "civility" from the right?

>Uhhh...another cake maker, stupid.
And I suppose a blacks only water fountain is an acceptable "alternative" to a white only fountain?

Fuck off moron

Hmm I notice the same shit from christkikes

However many times (((you))) say this it's simply a lie. Christian cake shops have always bent over backwards to try and accomodate these malicious faggots, but it's never enough, because the fag's goal from the outset is to destroy a hated enemy they've deliberately sought out and get a nice payday in the process. The actual sticking point has always been about *minor finishing touches* e.g. "I'll bake the cake and supply a 2 dudes figurine topper, but you'll have to stick it on yourself."

IIRC there have been *muslim* businesses (like a hairdressers) that have outright refused service though, naturally the left doesn't really care about that.

Attached: frost cake with butt manga.jpg (477x559, 109K)

>Liberals are all outraged

>Liberals think this is a great idea

When will liberals realize their hypocrisy? They started this war when they tried to ban discriminating against customers based on the beliefs of the staff.

Attached: red hen.jpg (931x524, 140K)

>If the bakery had refused the gay couple buying a regular cake I would see this as equivalent, but as it stands you can't force someone to apply their creativity in producing something they do not want to.
I disagree mate, the shop is private property, their labour is voluntary, and they can refuse service or goods for absolutely no reason if they want.
Their property, their rules.

OP the whingeing isn't because they won't serve (or if it is they're being faggots) it's about the baying of the lefties over the government doing its fucking job.

Who on the left is saying this is a great idea?
Nobody that I've seen in the news at least.

The hypocrisy runs both ways a bunch of liberals were completely against the cake incident and totally for the Red Hen incident. It's probably because there isn't one conservative and one liberal and positions on either side will vary. The correct position is to allow either to deny service to anyone for any reason legally, and market competition to favour establishments that don't deny service.

Democratic congresspeople for one.

Why do you commie shits insist on lying about even the most obvious things?

the baker said it.
and the gay couple mentioned it in court documents.
you absolute fucking idiot.
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

We weren't outraged at the action of denial of service based on political views, we were outraged at the Hypocrisy.

How is it that they are allowed to do this freely, something I agree with their right to do, when Christians can't refuse to bake a cake for some Turbodyke's "Wedding"

you're absolutely wrong from the start, they totally said they'd sell them a cake, they just wouldn't make some gay themed cake, fuck off and die

>expecting any form of "civility" from a side that has been completely demonized by ever single media outlet, corporation or politician over the past few years

If they didn't want this, they shouldn't have acted they way the did over the past few years imo. When you completely demonize one side, whilst radicalizing your activists, don't fucking expect the other side to turn their cheeks whenever you slap them. But sure, the left can doxx people, they can ruin careers, they can destroy businesses and lives, but the moment the right has a reaction to this madness, the "civility" argument gets thrown around.

really noggles my almonds.

Why is every leftist argument a baseless appeal to emotion?

political=/=religious

constituion protects us from the state you fucking mongoloid

Conservatives aren’t trying to make it illegal, tard ass. They’re allowed to be pissed. The business should have the right to refuse business to whomever, but not be immune to the fallout of making that decision

So freaking obvious, sage

Attached: 1529835096572.png (847x720, 231K)

Liberals are sending thank you cards to the Red Hen. Have some respect and send your thanks too Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 Facebook.png (500x471, 22K)

Somebody please do this ffs.

I don't want results from a 'few minutes of searching' on google, I wanted a fucking link. How is that so hard to comprehend.

Attached: 1526037841735.png (842x540, 53K)

People have the right to be assholes. Exercising the right makes them assholes.

Hey retard,
They refused to make it because it was for a gay wedding, not because the design of the cake had some kind of pro-gay message written on it

Jesus, do you even think before spouting off this trash?

>Conservatives think this is a great idea
>outraged

lol

liberals

"Gay themed cake"
Wrong.

>two dissimilar fact patterns
>strawman interpretation of actual law
>b-blown tfo dernaldo trumpvera!!

even sarah sanders herself doesnt give a flying fuck so why should i? the red hen probably doomed their business to bankruptcy by doing this just like masterpiece cakes did. politics and business dont mix. its bad business

Why can't a business owner do that if they wanted to?

So your willfully ignorant the ?

I never said it was OK from either side. I simply stated the fact that Red Hen is being attacked, online and possibly in person, by people who disagree with their actions.

>Their property, their rules.
Ok, either make that the universal rule or don't and I'm good either way.

Hmm yes, since there are no leftists, JIDF or CIAnigger agent provocateurs on Jow Forums that clearly proves an actual firebombing plot that should be taken seriously. Meanwhile leftist radicals are openly doxxing and threatening government officials, and we know for a fact they're capable of escalating this to bombing campaigns and other terrorism while the mainstream left protects them: archive.fo/0gHJq

Attached: FBI fake attack entrapment wyatt mann.jpg (585x450, 74K)

If you own an LLC, your info, by law, must be publicly available. With just my name, you could "doxx" me, too. ...but negative Yelp reviews????? Hol' up. Dees Nazis or sumn?

And athiest fedoralords.

Fuck are you are you talking about faggot.

You act like we live in 1870 where there is only one general store per town and 80 miles between them...

But then youre a leftist, so reality does not apply...

washingtonian.com/2018/06/25/read-the-messages-and-threats-sent-to-the-wrong-red-hen/

I don't really give a shit about this story. As long as it means I can make it so niggers and jews don't into my store. (As it should be, if I can do it in my own house, I ought to be able to do it in my business.)

They’re not exactly the same thing - masterpiece, if I’m not mistaken, would have been perfectly comfortable making a cake for a gay couple, the problem was that they’d been told to make a gay wedding cake with pro-gay writings they didn’t agree with. On the other hand, Red Hen just discriminated directly against a customer, not because it made any unusual or unacceptable demands on the restaurant, but merely for the customer’s personal beliefs.

It’s important that in the first type of case, the business can refuse, or else people will become forced to spread messages and ideology they reject, regardless of their own beliefs and right to free speech. It’s important that in the second type, the business cannot refuse, or else we’ll end up with the country split into two feuding factions huddling in separate restaurants and never reconciling or cooperating.

This.
You can call the owner an asshole, you just can't sue them and force them to serve you.
If anything it the liberals being hypocrites about this.

what really gets me going is whenever a brainwashed zombie throws around the "gay cake argument" like it's the same thing - it's literally not and I'll explain why - that gay couple that wanted the cake? They knew that the cake shop was ran by a conservative, religious fellow, yet still pushed forward for their cake to be designed and made there. Why? Because that's what degenerates do - they inflamate public spirit via these types of acts, so that they can later on virtual signal or sue the business for a heck of a lot of money. They've been doing this for quite some time now, all over the world - another example that pops in my brain is one regarding a gay couple that got married in Belgium, where gay marriages are legal, then moved to Romania and demanded the government to accept their marriage, even thought back here the laws are completely different. They did it only to gain media attention and guess what? It worked pretty god damn well.

In this case, someone (doesn't matter who) wanted to eat something at a restaurant - they did not harm, they had no beef with the restaurant etc. The owner prompted to kick them out, based on his political beliefs - if you think this is the exact same thing, you're truly delusional.

such is the life in a free-market country, where people can give reviews however they see fit.

Source for the design of the cake please

Read the briefs on pacer you lazy fuck

yeah but conservatives are smart enough to just go spend money elsewhere. not blow a fuckload of money trying to sue like retards.
it's okay to be normal.

Attached: fagparade.png (1096x2893, 188K)

>>Conservatives
Still pretending those exist in America, I see.

wtf Jow Forums? You told me the Jews were our enemy.

Thank you. Was that so hard?

You are the one who is willfully incorrect ..

"Outrage" is fine. Suing somebody because of it isn't.

do you have a single fact to back that up?