Oooga Booga

Oooga Booga

twitter.com/aphrothighty/status/1009857289648472064?s=21

Attached: B86B95A7-BE1F-4F66-BF84-F84B92C38C3E.png (640x1136, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148770570/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/Aphrothighty/status/1009858398513516544
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the way we speak has rules but we didnt bother to write it down in a book because FUCK WORK, MUH FUGGA

CLICK CLICK CLICK CCLICK

DEY BOBO

fpbp

mup da do didda
Po dum mofugga
Bix nood moffugen

The white students always forget to smack their lips

The non-nig students alwaya forget that "the dash dont be silent" in names like Le-a

>taking English and changing it to suit you
B-B-B-B-BUT MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

They be teachin Dey kids at scoo wit this shiet nigga

Attached: 25FE7602-F8F8-42AB-A024-55F87BF6E360.png (640x1136, 689K)

Grug not see problem,grug understand charcoal tribe well.

nigs are too lazy to pronounce a fucking r.
now we're going to pretend it's a legitimate dialect. fuck that.

The first rule is that you have to have an extraordinarily low IQ. Sad!

There’s literally nothing wrong with this. AAVE does have rules, and it’s totally reasonable for a linguistics professor to illustrate it with a pre-test.

Why exactly does this upset Jow Forums?

Uh...no dude. It was a secret code invented by the slaves.

Attached: 1520753257262.jpg (635x145, 32K)

>Why exactly does this upset Jow Forums?
Probably because it's her job to teach proper English, not spitefully try and lower white student's grades with tests on another language altogether.

Was that so hard? No wonder you support niggerdom, you can't even reason out the basics.

Attached: 1517619391211.jpg (547x403, 39K)

but it's true african american language is a mixture of english and african

>don't pronounce Ls
OK, lots of non-euro's have this problem
>don't pronounce Rs
For fuck's sake how lazy can you be

lol, yeah, afrospeak uses plenty of double negatives, yet there's no awareness of it, and it takes away the ability to use one properly.

It's regressive retard speak that prevents clear and concise communication.

Can I pass this test if I just write "Nigger" 1200 times?

They can only count to 3 so it’s wasted effort

Ohhh that's why I can understand American and British accent but not nigger speaking, now I see.

Attached: 83a42ca5483bb8f51954d1a86f21aecf91108b3352aebdabedbd9abf855eff9b.jpg (780x668, 62K)

user, I don’t know how to tell you this but... codes have rules.

Linguistics professors are not supposed to teach standard English exclusively. Linguistics =/= English class. I would probably be upset too if this was done in a grade school English course.

Also, the tweet specified that it was a pre-test, which I assume means it was done for illustrative purposes only, and did not count towards their grade.

vernacular american english in general uses lots of double negatives, it's a pointless prescriptive rule. when was the last time you worried about splitting an infinitive?

I want to take this test. Always considered myself adept at understanding ebonics and would be nice to see if that is true.

linguistics studies how people talk. if you go into a linguistics class expecting a lesson on how to speak proper english you should probably get your money back because you have no fucking clue what you're doing

>mfw I read this with a nigress voice in my head

Attached: 2B3766B4-6B22-4E7F-83F1-5743A078F057.png (946x589, 819K)

>The dash don't be silent
Holy shit user I can't stop laughing

They should be studying how embarrassing it is that niggers are butchering the English language with their dumb lazy tribe speak

Attached: 7C8FFC32-3A5D-46BC-8538-03888F55C5C0.jpg (500x475, 36K)

this is the real nigger language

Attached: 1510285234534.png (675x419, 34K)

>did a search in my novella of 55,000 words and 12,000 were nigga

true story

Attached: 1510281755618.png (675x605, 55K)

I dont think we're talking about a linguistics professor, she's described as a "black linguist" who has some power to give tests. Sounds like public education to me.

when's the last time you compared apples to oranges? oh wait

What is this, Valley of the Niggers?

I would never call an English teacher a linguist though, at least not in a professional capacity.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148770570/

Attached: lit novella.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

no, it sounds like a linguistics professor who gives a test as an object lesson in why black english has a substantial difference from standard english. just a cutesy gotcha moment for freshmen. no professor would ever survive a semester of giving tests on material that wasn't covered in the syllabus, no matter how PC the campus is

If they were professional in any way, they wouldnt be a "black linguist", just a linguist.

*they lips

>an object lesson in why black english has a substantial difference from standard english. just a cutesy gotcha moment for freshmen
Does "starts her classes" mean one and done? Hard to tell

Muh dik

literally draggin our species down, please god send a nigger killing virus/disease thats unstoppable plsplsplsplsplsplsplspls

the very existence of most prescriptive grammar rules exist to address vernacular usages considered improper by the self-anointed guardians of a language. if most fluent speakers of a language do something that's contrary to a prescriptive rule the rule is now describing an obsolete or imaginary form of the language. english in particular grants substantial freedom of usage to its speakers, and it's both silly and impossible to arbitrarily choose one specific dialect and insist every other dialect conform to it. we already have enough trouble with standard broadcast english wiping away regional accents as it is

They lip*

Her title is not “black linguist”. The tweet is describing a friend who works as a linguist and is also black. Not sure why she felt the need to specify the race, but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t as part of her job description.

have you never had a teacher who gave you some sort of quiz at the beginning of a term that you fail in order to shake up your assumptions about the subject matter (and the quiz doesn't actually count towards your grade)?

That's a lot of bullshit to cover up for niggers not being able to use double-negatives properly, yet wanting credit for it.

>The tweet is describing a friend who works as a linguist and is also black.
There's no evidence that she works as a linguist, just that she's described as a "black linguist", which has the same cache as "street poet"

You're adding a lot of context from somewhere other than the tweet in the OP

Fuck dude. I chose linguistics as a minor and this shit is not just a meme. It’s all fucking trash. I am dropping this hebe and liberal infested useless fucking discipline as soon as I get the last units necessary for my diploma. I knew day one that this shit was infested and wholly (((influenced))).

>an effortful description of how prescriptivism is outdated and mostly useless
>response: “But blacks don’t talk proper!”
fucking lol

What's upsetting is the obvious disappointment that blacks underperform compared to whites even when it comes to speaking nog. They so badly want something beyond crime and b-ball to be better at

That was the topic, you changed it because you cant prove that double-negatives aren't useful in modern speech, or cant be used to add a layer of complexity, wit, or lyricism if they're used with some awareness instead of ignorance.

Yo beeeyotch we'z be speakin how we want, demz ow rules nigga, sheeit wowda melm drank bix nood

If you don’t think her being described as a “linguist” constitutes evidence that she works as a linguist, then I really don’t know what to tell you.

Niggers and Rulez.... LULZ
Do you think it includes "Sheeeittt" rule?

Attached: 421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg (501x373, 39K)

Why are black people the only ones with their own "English dialect"? Where is Mexican English, Japanese English, etc?

>she starts her classes with an african american english pre test [sic]. everybody thinks they can pass it, but non-black students fail bc [xic] they don't understand that the way we [i.e. blacks] speak has rules
1.starts classes, that's the beginning of the term
2.pre test, that's a test about the material before it has been covered in class
3.everybody thinks they can pass, that's the class making a presumption about the course material
4.non-black students fail because they don't understand, that's the assumption being challenged

what i see here is a lingustics teacher starts classes with a test about black english which black student pass with ease because they already understand its usage and white students do not because they don't speak black english or have spent any time studying it. having had this so demonstrated they will start the intro to linguistics class because this is a pretty basic tactic to get students engaged in a subject. now that's all from OP

but i didn't not prove it, either

Are they teaching people that niggers are linguistically retarded? Seems a bit colonialist and white supremacist to me

>spanglish

Yes, yes, we all get it, you're racist.

Animal mentality

It could mean she studied the subject, is black, and now works as a 3rd grade English teacher.

you funny

Never forget this classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Brits dont pronounce R's either. AAE is perfectly acceptable as a dialect. You need to get over your bigotry

Nigger language rules lets see if I can guess;
>>Be as loud as possible
>>Be rude as possible when conversing
>>Use incomplete grammar
>>Say "Nigga" every 7th word or so
>>Motherfucker is used as adjective constantly
>>Use "dog" every 4th word
>>"BRUH" every 3rd word
Example:
"Yo nigga waz up bruh datz my dog bruh, motherfucker be alwayz in da hood bruh"

Hear this all day long because I live in the capital of Niggers in America; Atlanta

Attached: 59b839b47bfba.jpg (735x562, 118K)

>I bes finna fuck that white bitch yheard
>no no no, how many times have we gone over this?
>it’s “i be finsta boutta nut up in that bish” is the proper predicate

Possibly, but it seems unlikely. That would be like a physics major who now works as a third grade science teacher describing himself as a “scientist”.

wat u be sayin nigga u no we aint got none o dem rulz dat be a wypipo thang nowatimsayin?

>a free A+ test for black people, they don't even have to study
>if the white kids fail they failed a test which will effect their grades
>if the white kids pass you can yell about racism and cultural appropriation. what right do evil whiteys have to use a BLACK language?
A pretty smart ruse, especially coming from a nog.

I hate it as much as nigger talk

>american education

Fucking Nickuhs

Top fucking Aussie kek

Attached: even-the-animals-in-australia-know-how-to-party_o_4545723.jpg (486x720, 365K)

>That would be like a physics major who now works as a third grade science teacher describing himself as a “scientist”.
That is exactly what someone with a wasted education would do.

Now write that like a nigger would.

Implying African American is a language. The name is Ebonics and it's more like a dialect of Simple English. Anyone can talk like them Nigguz if y'all is livin in da hood.

This can't be real

Attached: 1523392060690.jpg (709x565, 99K)

Hah, that's the best argument there is against those who lobby for relativism and "fluidity" (unchecked ignorance because das rayciss) in our language.

Just state your arguments in ghetto speak and listen to how ridiculous you sound.

Homo erectus among us. Thanks kikes.

kek literally this

Attached: 1506180479520.png (409x509, 413K)

Powerful. We all have to submit to the new rulers - black kings and queens. As a weak pathetic english man I know that it's my place to serve a black king and queen.

it sounds an awful lot like those debate contest winners

Americans are truly masters at submitting to the bbc. Every single white american is a slave to black kings and queens. We have much to learn from the based Americans. We have to serve.

HOL UP

Attached: nigger_bible.png (1554x910, 167K)

HOL UP
OPENS BBC

Attached: BBC_wtf.jpg (960x659, 108K)

Eh, if we tolerate Creole and Gullah speak then why not AAE?

Shouldn't she instead be teaching blacks to speak English correctly rather than trying to miseducate whites?

How do you know the nigress is trying to miseducate whites?

gonna guess it is simply graded based on skin color. non black is auto fail. nah mean

ebonics is not a language, it's an attempt at speaking one.

HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT THOSE DIGITS!

>twitter.com/Aphrothighty/status/1009858398513516544

'he be working' indeed.

Her current trends are heading towards a complete loss of most subtlety and meaning in the english language. This is for a reason. As without adequate langusge to express them, many ideas cannot even be fully formed, let alone expressed or acted upon.

If a tool is improperly used, and this becomes the new way of using the tool, then the quality of work done with the tool is diminished if corrective action is not taken.

I’m not fluent in AAVE, but I’ll give it a shot, for the keks. (Also AAVE is usually spoken, and I’m not aware of a protocol for writing it.)

mos pescriptive gramma rules exis ta address vernacula usages considahed impropa by da sef-anoined gahdians of a language. if mos fluen speakas of a language do somefin das contrary to a pescriptive rule the rule is now describin an obsolete or imaginary form a da language. english in paticula grants substantial feedom a usage to its speakas, an iss bof silly an impossiba to ahbitraly choose one pecific dialec an insis every otha dialec confohm to it. we awready have enough troubah wif standad broadcas english wipin away regiona accents as it is.

If they can follow 'rules' in language why the fuck can't they seem to do it in the real world

Attached: Just give up.jpg (288x252, 21K)

Sorry ma'am, I don't speak jive.

lmao

>The nondashnig