Is it worth joining the British Army?

I'm thinking of dropping out of uni (only finished my first year) and joining the army. But then there's all this shit like pic related. Is it worth joining up? Any British vets with some advice?

Attached: Capture.jpg (652x816, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZwRbMiGTUA
youtu.be/bxu6XSfxpWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hell no.

The Institution is respectable but the politics behind it will have you invading Israel's enemies under the claim of having "WMDs" which is ironic since we literally have WMDs.

Join a paramilitary organisation.

So do the Brits intend on the US fighting every war for them since the the British army will be too sissified and riddled with Jihadi insider threats to deploy?

>kneels down
>ass queefs cum
>"I say chaps after this picture how about we all go Rodger eachothers chutney boxes like a starving ferret on steroids?"

Attached: MP150096002.jpg (3600x2400, 1.22M)

>muslims fight hand in hand with transgender and gay

Haha yeah, a good one

Look at the faces. Really look hard at those faces and tell me that each everyone of them hasn’t touched a little boy a few times

Attached: 50EC55DB-4288-4484-808E-F9AB45410112.jpg (620x413, 84K)

this

The absolute state of bongland.

JUST

Attached: kys.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

Is Canada a British colony or is Britain a Canadian colony?
Asking for my wife's son

>joining the army
I don't know if one can call it army anymore.

Attached: Stonewall.jpg (750x750, 53K)

That flaming poofter in the sailor outfit probably only joined to whore his asshole out to an entire shipload of men.

Yes Join the army and do your best to organize a coup attempt or any armed action to help the interests of your people even at the cost of your own death. Good luck.

Chad Thundercock does not look very happy with that faggotry

Attached: chad.jpg (268x263, 15K)

drop out of uni sure, but don't do that other thing

Both are Muslim colonies right now.

Attached: canadian-pm-trudeau-at-mosque-praying-to-allah.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

>macho image
>british

Pick one

Attached: pepe feels laughing.png (643x537, 216K)

>focuses on islam
>banishes macho image

There is a reason why the British elite these days is considered mentally retarded... this is one of them. Importing the biggest macho and most treasonous (to any other way) religion that even exists while pretending they banish anything else apart from their own culture.
What elites have done over the last years is nothing else than high treason which should be punishable by death.

At least you will learn how to shoot. Hopefully.

Attached: 501ca36970c0411de5b193c5e51e6606.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

Sure thing; and while you're at it, join the special forces in order to bust people's doors to confiscate their unregistered butter knifes

die for zog you anglo scum

They actually put white men in the more dangerous positions because it's racist to put nonwhites in danger

Attached: 60322965_p21_master1200.jpg (1200x600, 309K)

They're lookin for monkeys up in the zoo

>Join the American army
>die for Israel

>Join the British army
>SHOOTIN' TEHHORISTS? I DUN BLOODY THINK SHOORIA ALLOWS IT, MATE

>Join the Polish army
>top tier comfy bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=RZwRbMiGTUA

Russian Foreign Legion. Get your citizenship through service and live in a decent and beautiful country. UK is a shit hole.

>_master1200.jpg
Don't save samples
go back to pixiv and save it again correctly this time

Pros:
You might be able to sow seeds of dissension.
Cons:
All armies do some amount of brainwashing.

You should probably talk to some people in the British army outside of Jow Forums before you decide.

What are you studying?

lol interesting

>Take the king’s shilling, do the king’s killing.

Nah in all honesty it’s not a bad idea, go see the world for free.

>encouraging troops to be more emotional
>callously chant, "keep strong and carry on" whenever there is a tragedy

Wait so R teh troops supposed to cry while the public wanders around like zombies?

No, join a real military, like the United States army!

Attached: IMG_6096[1].jpg (640x640, 245K)

Bongistan the new niggered country.

Fuck that get apprenticeship instead.

That is something to be considered.

The advert doesnt reflect the reality.
Not yet.

If you're a romantic nationalist, yes its worth signing up.
Regardless of
> of whether the theatres of war are legitimate;
> of whether half the royal family is a waste of space;
> of whether civi-street doesnt give a shit;
> of whether you'll be appreciated;
> of whether the UK quality is life eroding;
> of whether the state will shit on you given half a chance.
> of whether anything you do will never be understood, recognised and often forgotten.

You were born into a nation, with a rich history of a people behind it.
With culture and civilisation born out of sacrifice, persistence, tenacity, and all manner of hardships.
That's got to mean something user!
Otherwise all that behind us was all for nothing.
Regardless of the state of the UK and where the Leadership takes it or whom they serve.
You serve your country, the past, present and future, its all one.
If you learn to love your country unconditionally, you'll never have any regrets.
No matter what happens.
Just thank your lucky stars you were born an Englishman, not any other nation.
The SAS have an unofficial motto "Who cares wins"
This is because of how British special forces have been used around the world since the 1960s; in some very dubious operations and causes.
But this unofficial motto reflects the above too.

If you're a moralist, then no, become a priest, or social worker.

No. Drop out of your country. They're arming the Muslims now. When your military is made up of foreign belligerents, it's not going to be long until you're entirely subjugated at gunpoint or killed. Leave.

How come professional armies become like that? We got mandatory military service and army is actually surprisingly non-pozzed, some female soldiers serve as volunteers and conscription extends to migrants and gays too, but majority of all women and minorities don't want to have anything to do with it if they can avoid it.

Attached: SAKO_Rk_95_Tp.png (980x1288, 1.3M)

American here with military experience, it's a great thing to serve, But I wouldn't with the state of how things are these days, the military is just a fucking joke at this point. God help us in all out war

Oh my God. Your ancestor would not be proud if they saw that.

I've lost all fucking hope for my countrymen

Because they are ultimately controlled by our government.

>army is trying to banish macho image
Fucking kek

>go to other side of world
>kill people who are literally just attempting to defend their home
>come out mentally and/or physically scarred for life
>destroy the person you were before for everyone who knew you
>gain nothing, literally earn below minimum wage
>all for the interests of someone who would replace you with those they instruct you to kill if it was a fraction of a percent more profitable
Why on Earth would you ever think this was a good idea?

Attached: they_all_died.jpg (1000x999, 273K)

I think you have to be able to speak Russian to join? Excludes most of the faggots here.

Attached: 1516009972914.gif (324x216, 545K)

I dunno mate, British army in Afghanistan I would say punched well over their weight. Were you cunts even there?

Yeah you have to learn and speak Russian to a certain level when you apply which weeds out the shitheads of the world.

>kill muslims
>shoot them
>maybe stab them
>in their own homes
>in their own backyards
>in front of their families
>whom you've terrorized

fun times, what are you on about

It’s not funny, stop it

Hey kid

Want to blow up a federal statue

Some of us, sadly, fought in your autistic war

Attached: afg.jpg (1690x1267, 307K)

Literally 12 years old.

I mean the positive kind of dissension, naturally.

>YFW UK is based and they have been importing these sub humans to serve as cannon fodder for upcomming war

Attached: 1518071781950.png (600x600, 837K)

>"In awe at the size of this lad."

Attached: A B S O L U T E U N I T.png (603x667, 206K)

Big guy

Where's your Empire now?

Attached: amerika fuk yeah.png (605x455, 326K)

I have thought about that - it firsthand seems oh-so respectful of peoples freedom and shiiet to do away with conscription and go for proffesional army.
But in the actual fact in the "civilized" countries where they heavily restrict civilian access to weaponry - it will then mean that an average citizen is completely cut off from means to wage war, meaning they are easily controlled and oppressed.
So conscription is at least some safeguard against that. In an ironical way mandatory conscription helps to protect the freedom of conscripts and every other citizen too.

Depends. Have you accepted Islam? Are you a person of colour? If not then you're probably not what they're looking for.

Attached: 1518192038820.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

for you

>"god damn, i love my job"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA

I love that pic.

The US Army was cucked when I joined in 2012. All of the NCO's referred to it as "The New Army." Death by PowerPoint of Equal Opportunity meeting after Equal Opportunity meeting. It made no sense, considering we were also supposed to view ourselves as elites and have pride in the high (but declining) standards. Going from an all-male Battery to an integrated one was a huge redpill.

Join a paramilitary force.
>more accepting of wrongthink
>more camaraderie, yet still professional when it should be
>people can take the bants
>people are more relaxed and less on edge
>get to do mad shit in between training and staff won't go ballistic
>personal hobbies are more expressed by the members so there is more to talk about
>often better equipped than military
>don't get to die for Israel if you join the right one
and finally
>decent pay

Paramilitary as in MOD Police?

Just join the reserves for a bit, see if you like it.

I thought western paramilitaries only took veterans?

You can tell which ones in the back take it up the ass by their posture and expression alone.

I just realized the "virgin walk" is identical to a high-heeled walk.

Keep those heels on the ground boys.

If you want to keep your sanity and testosterone levels high move to the countryside and become a farmer or sheep herder. It's the only way to be traditional in this day and age.

If you don't think they're creating an army of fags and blacks to come kill us you're a moron.

That's the face he makes when he ravages their assholes

What is wrong with it ?
They will make fags die in war...and ?
I-is it something bad explain plz

Attached: 13115366_233209057042887_105651895_n.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Can we shorten British Army to barmy?

ENGLAND WILL BE SHARIA COMPLIANT WHEN I AM KING.......

Attached: 1493561015394.jpg (858x536, 120K)

Those are rotc doing the walk a mile in her shoes event at Temple U. All the athletes blacks and army kids do it to appease women. I don't get why women wear high heels if they hate them so much.

>I don't get why women wear high heels if they hate them so much
Sweetie...

Get on the Submarines bud, they do fuck all but eat chicken & work out all day. You'll be Chad Thundercock in no time.

And the added bonus of all the buggery you can handle.

Homos should be hanged

What is Britain’s end game?

To restore the class system by having a class of pansexual Islamic communists to be ruled over.

Join the REME and get a job on civvy street after. You'll get a free trade and excellent training.

The second from the left is obviously a concernedheterosexual trying to protect his groinarea from assault.

Uhm, kay, can you like, shut the fuck up?

Hot of the press from the 2019 recruitment campaign, pic related.

Attached: Oooohmince.jpg (858x536, 125K)

Never in all his life has he seen such a display of blatant poofery.

I was about to join, before I hit entry age limit, then this ad campaign came out.
It demonstrated that the insitution is lost to political agenda, so utterly corrupted.
Would you want to be reliant on a fasting Muslim tranny in the middle of a fire fight, putting down his weapon and rolling out his mat for prayer time?
Is that woman fighting alongside you going to carry your wounded body back to cover and safety?
What about that gay medic, what is he going to do to you whilst administering morphine.
>NoTy.jpg

Have you not been losing enough to this type of understanding?

>gyno

> silences comms control so muzie can pray
youtu.be/bxu6XSfxpWo

WTF!?!

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

don't drop out. Only two more years left.
The army has been pozed. We are going to create a new model army soon to fight in the war. Just work out and read for now

US military ain't that compromized is it?

Yeah my ass they'd stop a recce so that some fucker can pray

Nazis watch out!

Attached: russell-williams.jpg (700x394, 46K)

Bump, also pondering this

If there was a real war, we would straighten up real quick. Sure, during peacetime we let fags and women disrupt units because it's good PR, but if there was an actual threat they'd be out.

Im currently in and its becoming an utter shit show of an organisation, put my notice in today.

Could you list some of the main positives in your experience?

>the virgin mutt

Attached: Orbital Sides [2018 06 11].jpg (229x220, 10K)

go on, lad.