Listen up virgins

Why do so many of you virgins think that the way to be dominant in a relationship is to treat your woman like a brainless fuck-doll and ignore her wants? Women crave the attentions of a dominant man, but one who treats her well and makes her feel desired.

Being a Chad isn’t about scaring women into submission; it’s about manipulating women’s emotions to get what you want. That means being firm and assertive, yes, but also gentle and caring. Do this consistently and you’ll have a woman that’s completely devoted to you for life.

Attached: C8AB3998-183B-4CE5-B802-E1770671635E.jpg (474x439, 39K)

I treat women like shit because I view them as shit. It's got nothing to do with what they want.

Woman use to act like shit and get used like shit.

t. child free mgtow subhumans

Women are giant children and should be treated as such

Attached: (wo)men.1.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

I just want some close human contact with an adult female human at a healthy bodyweight.

The neighbour across the street is a single Jow Forums 40+ year old cute woman who lives by herself, never seen her with a guy, or anyone for that matter. I think shes a shut-in. I only see her walking her dog everyday. We smile and hold eye-contact for awhile every time we walk past each other, but I've never spoken to her. I can't tell if shes just being friendly by holding eye contact and smiling or if shes doing it as body language meaning shes open for me to approach her.

I just want to tell her I find her attractive and if she wants to hook up or anything let me know.

I lift, have a 6x5 dick, have a 6 pack, have a good face, so I am confident in my appearance. I wonder if I should just approach her and be up-front?

I don't want a relationship or anything, just neighbors with benefits.

This.

How old are you now? Teens? Twenties? What are you going to be like when you’re 45 and have never had a good relationship with a woman? Do you still want to be a bitter, miserable bastard sitting at home playing video games, waiting for Hitler to come along and solve your problems? Do you really want that? Sort yourselves out.

Fukin do it man. Go ask for some sugar. Ask her about her day. Compliment her. Couple of weeks and you’ll be tapping it.

Attached: (wo)men.2.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

THANK YOU.

Holy fuck OP, I’ve been to much of wuss to say that on here, I’m just a lurker. But I’ll say that you’re absolutely right.

Cringe. Kys OP.

Meh there are little to no woman who deserve to be treated like woman. Same goes for men for that reason.

>if you don't think like me you are a bitter manchild

Attached: shaming_tactics.jpg (1900x1440, 481K)

I don't ever remember saying this
very weird indeed

No. You’re a bitter manchild if you behave like a bitter manchild.

Ephesians 5 "if husbands love their wives, and wives love their husbands" then the cycle just keeps getting stronger

Disregard the vaginal jew, acquire currency. In a few short generations we will be ruled over by low IQ shitskins, just like (((they))) planned. Why squander the last enjoyable years of your life living for someone else?

>treat your woman like a brainless fuck-doll and ignore her wants?
You can't actually do both. It's one or the other.

Sounds comfy. Most LTR males, that still have any T, are miserable. Whores are whores, and if you didn’t lock up a good gullible devoted one early on, you either got to settle or treat them like the whores they are.

>manipulating emotions
Is this not what virgins hate about women tho?

everyone on 4 chan needs to listen to Patrice O Neal god rest his fat soul

That wouldn’t be happening if the West wasn’t infested with this defeatist nonsense. /polfags like to blame female sluts for the problems in the West, but male incels are just as big a problem.

This.

Women are trash. Absolute trash.

fuck off degenerate if you really need to get your dick wet go pay a whore. Don't make a whore out of a woman who isn't currently.

Don't give a fuck. I'm not convinced women are worth the effort. Tons of time and money to sink into courting one just to be able to claim you're not a virgin and get your time and money further sucked away.

Mate shes like 40+ and single and childless. Its not like shes some 20 year old.

>the way to be dominant in a relationship is to treat your woman like a brainless fuck-doll
Do this and she will cheat on you with someone who disrespects her even more.
>itt Human psychology not even once

This

Tl;dr what does it say?

Of course women do it. It’s just human nature. Men should acknowledge this instead of pretending they have some sacred right to pussy.

You're generally right.
I've found the best method by which to manipulate a woman is to be nice to th, but never give them your emotions. Never let them see you sweat. You should be a wall of stoicism. You need to cry? Call your buddies and do it far from your woman.
Additionally, the only time you allow her to see any emotions is during sex. Make it seem like sex is where she unlocks your caring side, your soft side. She'll want to fuck you regularly so she can see that soft side of you. She'll think she has a secret back door to your heart that Noone else knows about.
You want to tell her you love her? Do it during sex, never anywhere else.
Some may question you as the relationship goes on, things like "why are you so cold except during sex? Why can't you tell me you love me outside of the bedroom?" Just respond by stroking her ego and say something like "I don't know, I'm not used to showing emotions, but when I'm in bed with you, I feel like I can let my guard down". You'll reinforce the idea that she has some secret access to your heart.
That's what women want. They want to think they have access to your emotions, but they don't want to see them. They want to feel like they can manipulate you through your emotions, but noone else can. If you make the bedroom the one place she can access your emotions, then she'll want sex with you so she can regularly verify she still has the keys to your heart.
Also, I notice when I do this, once I'm established with a girl, I get a lot less shit tests. They're comfortable with me being cold and unemotional with them so long as we fuck and she can believe that gives her access to my heart.

This is the kind of thinking that we need in the West, not this cowardly incel garbage. This is how you become a Chad. Doesn’t matter how fugly or poor you are, if you know how to handle women, you’re set.

>Comfy
That’s where we’re at. The civilization that conquered the Earth, introduced the industrial revolution and put a man on the moon has become so decadent that the highest goal of some people is ‘comfort’. Forget the Jews, you are why our civilization is facing extinction.

I knew you'd play the incel card, it's the only argument you 'muh dick' types can offer. Keep on trying to shame and embarass people into getting into relationships and let me know how well that turns out.

Indeed. I try to explain this to my friends and my brothers. Never vent to your girl. Never talk about your fuck ups. In fact never talk to any women about this shit, even if you have no desire to sleep with them/date them.
If you've gotta talk about your emotions, call your dad, your brothers, an uncle you trust, your male friends. Never a woman. Even your own mother will be instinctively supporting the feminine imperative, she can't help it.

i couldnt fucking care less about her pleasure wants or needs, if she doesnt like that she can piss off theres a million more fish in the sea

>a smart post, giving proper advice on how to keep a woman devoted to you
>by a Brit
Everytime.
I do the exactly as the OP suggests, and my woman worships the ground I walk on. I learned that this was the right way through trial and error with several women.

Pfft. Says the one who would rather spend time on a femoid than actually do things that would advance technology.

Honestly, the only real issue white men in the west face (especially in the USA) is divorce rape. That's the one area of legal inequality we must fix.
Everything else is imagined or controllable by a man strong enough and good enough to keep his woman (and his family) in line.
Don't mistake me when I say "only", because I realize this is a huge problem. The idea of divorce rape weighs on my mind when I consider having a family. But this is why this is what we must focus on politically when it comes to male/female relations.
If we fix this, a lot of other problems between the sees will be fixed naturally, and the rest merely require you to be a strong man, the kind of man a woman will trust to lead the house/family.

>taking relationship advice on a Bangladeshi jai alai enthisiast forum
Who are you people?

That sort of attitude towards women is behind the reason why those same women now spread their legs to all kinds of low-life from the worst shitholes in the world who treat them like whores. The proof is in the pudding.

Unless you've invented something revolutionary, shut the fuck up, incel.
Literally hundreds of millions of men with women that are more successful than you'll ever be.

They don't though, the niggers/shitskins sweet talk women more than anyone. It's only after some time, when the women have become emotionally attached, that they start treating them like shit.

Exactly. Stoicism should be the male ideal. It was for centuries. You think it was socially acceptable for the poor fuckers in the trenches in WW1 to go home and cry about it to their wives?

You should be ashamed and you should be embarrassed. It’s entirely within your power to change the situation, yet you don’t because you’re lazy. You’re not a man; you’re a worm.

I’m an engineer mate. I work with robotics, and probably do more to advance technology than you do sitting on your arse bitching about women all day.

Besides pusy, why would I even want a broad around

Well, whatever they're doing, it's working birth-rate-wise. The rest of the world should take notes.

Read the OP if you want a woman to keep.

Niggers have higher birth rates because they are subsidised by the first world.

At this rate I can give up on women altogether.

Attached: understandingwomen.jpg (655x475, 39K)

You can't see the forest for the trees. You're so invested into the matrix (of socioeconomic entrapment) that you actually enjoy your enslavement.

And you're just a guy with a low socioeconomic status compensating for it by adopting a worldview that makes you feel better about it.

it says your gay

They have Wi-Fi in the harsh wigwam you live in?

The great men of old treated women like whores, except for the Gentry women who they married for family political reasons. A very small percentage of overall female population. They all had action on the side.

Bowing to feminism is what has caused civilization to decay, and the destruction of the nuclear family by statists and feminists, good sir white knight

And yet, not worshiping the roastie doesn't mean I can't be a productive member of society. Sorry my life decisions hurt your feelings.

I don't bitch about women all day. You on the otherhand felt so offended by something that you just couldn't help but make a thread dedicated to the deity of your religion known as the roastie.

Attached: income_vs_birthrate.png (649x606, 69K)

>do this really vague and platitudinous shit and women will love you user haha its so easy
Kys shlomo

>Pfft. Says the one who would rather spend time on a femoid
Seems like you spend a lot of time thinking about your problems instead of addressing them in the real world. You probably spend exponentially more time thinking about women than any of us do and it's pathetic.

>And yet, not worshiping the roastie doesn't mean I can't be a productive member of society. Sorry my life decisions hurt your feelings.
Doesn't hurt my feelings, I find you funny. You're not better than someone becoming a communist because they're poorfags or becoming feminists because they're ugly. You hate women because you're a low status male and you are not wanted by them. That simple, buddy. You just put an shiny veneer on top of it, to convince yourself otherwise.

If you're decent looking and have a personality more interesting than a frying egg, it's literally that easy.

I’m dedicated to living a successful, wholesome life and making a meaningful contribution to preserving my civilization. If incels, MGTOWs, feminists and cowards are all the West has left, and it isn’t salvageable, then fuck it. I’ll head down to the local Mosque and convert.

I don’t think we’re at that point though. I think we can save this sinking ship.

>Projection: The Post

Never even said I hate women and I never intended to sugarcoat anything. Keep crying.

>Never even said I hate women and I never intended to sugarcoat anything. Keep crying.
You didn't say it directly, but it's obvious to anyone with an IQ above the mean that you do. Believe what you want bro, but deep down you know as well as I do that I'm right about you and the people that are like you on this board.

Sure thing. Enjoy your divorce!

Attached: 1526609613172.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

>I'm a loser whose marriage would end in divorce, therefore everyone else is a loser like me too!
You're pathetic mate and nobody is buying your bullshit. Not even you.

>half of all marriages end in divorce and none of them planned on it ending when it started
>b-but I'm super speshul and exempt!!

Attached: Laughing Satania.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

Tits or gtfo

>Vaginal jew
Kek

>The great men of old treated women like whores, except for the Gentry women who they married for family political reasons. A very small percentage of overall female population. They all had action on the side.
>
>Bowing to feminism is what has caused civilization to decay, and the destruction of the nuclear family by statists and feminists, good sir white knight

This man does medieval history. Can west be saved with feminism or feminism is a virus which will eventually kill its host?

>>half of all marriages end in divorce and none of them planned on it ending when it started
>>b-but I'm super speshul and exempt!!
Why are you worried about divorce when you can't even get woman to become exclusive with you? You're like a man worrying about losing his first million while having a bank account with a $100 dollars.

Half of marriages don't end in divorce, so you're wrong. The divorce rate depends on how you look at it. Go look at the divorce rate of white couples with Phd's making a decent living, the divorce rate is non-existant. Not surprising you don't understand basic statistics.

And surprise, surprise, you're some anime posting incel, no wonder you're a loser with women.

>you virgins
Sage this shit or don't post senpai.

Women are shit. T. divorced dad.