Daily Reminder that Eric Clanton's hearing is in 4 hours!

He has four counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause grievious bodily injury. A single assault charge is something like 2 to 4 years, and the injury clause adds 3 years to that.

He also has a misdemeanor charge of wearing a mask in public, this was purposely tacked on by State because it proves premeditated intent to commit the crimes, which together with the obvious intent to attack Stiles from behind with blaunt force trauma to the head, shows premedidated intent to come to the protests to seriously harm people. There will be no Kate Steinle defense, which hinged on the inability of State to prove intent.

Now, each of those assault counts is mandatory time served in a California State Prison. Because the attacks were seperated by large time intervals and involved multiple people, they are considered unique acts AND SO ERIC FALLS FOUL OF THREE STRIKES LAWS. The Judge gets to choose whether to apply this or not, but regardless of if he does or not, all sentencing is mandatory consecutive time served, NOT CONCURRENT, and reductions for good behavior etc are severely limited compared to standard cases.

So Eric is looking at serious time served. State has him dead to rights, with a massive amount of evidence provided by us, as well as even more evidence collected from Eric at the time of his arrest, including cell phone selfies, original clothing, the bike lock, and GPS data showing him at the scene of the crime. I think he must of thought he was going to be some kind of hero posterchild of the left and start a revolution or something by going to court, and now its starting to dawn on him just how fucked he really is.

All the continuances are in all likelihood, a ploy to buy him some freedom while his kike lawyers try to bargain a plea deal for him. State will reduce charges for a guilty plea, sparing them time and money for the trial, but State wants him in jail.

Attached: clanton the rat.jpg (440x248, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kathrynjavandel?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'll walk, its california

Didn't he already have a couple of strikes for previous shit or am I thinking of someone else?

Eric has some minor priors I believe, but no strikes. You are thinking of based stickman.

Based, I hope the commie fuck gets hard time.

Attached: 31124365_1854797867917397_4110292506954956800_n.jpg (720x633, 51K)

Clanton should be freed and given a ticker-tape parade fitting a patriotic hero

He did America proud by bashing the Fash

Attached: bb3c283420652bd20eeb85e77cecd230--german-soldier-dresden.jpg (556x720, 90K)

Good.

It's unfortunate that the media won't report on this. I don't know how you found this information, but it's good.

I wish the media would talk about left wing terrorism, that's what this is. They did more than throw bricks and mortar or swing bike likes, some of them used what's technically chemical weapons or gasses used to fumigate against pests. And the media? Fucking silent. Besides IS, these are the worst attacks to happen on western land.

bump based Danebro

You should all start drafting your gloating letters to the cuck. Get creative, but do not say anything about killing him or harming him.
It will make antifa sperg out as well.

any streams?

t. stupid cucked nigger Trumpanzee

sorry you're so fragile you need your safe space.....

Attached: Drumpfy Safe Space.png (600x579, 359K)

Fuck the media, we the media, now.
> left wing terrorism, that's what this is
The charges right now are state, not federal. Assuming he gets a conviction, however, the feds will almost certainly step in and stack on ADDITIONAL felony charges involving domestic terrorism and conspiracy to commit domestic terrorism, which is something that doesn't get talked about a lot in these threads.

Problem for Eric, is that he is in fact looking down the barrel at this kind of development due to his activities and his relation to Antifa. Federal prosecutors will just wait for him to get a criminal conviction first, as this provides the legal basis for the larger case and makes their job much easier.

All the antifa shills who come here trolling these threads dont realize just deep this case goes, and how serious the prosecution is going to be. Antifa is a domestic terrorist organisation according to the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI. The fact that they have a structured relationship to ranking government and university officials involved in directing Antifa's actions and organising open sedition against the federal government makes it very serious. Eric is just the tip of the iceberg.

Imagine being this fucking retarded on the internet

What’s the lady lawyers twitter handle again?

this. don't get your hopes up.

Attached: 1525730137671.jpg (640x512, 68K)

the media only reports on man bites dog stories

twitter.com/kathrynjavandel?lang=en

I know...sorry you're such a disappointment to your parents...you should just kys and save them the continued embarrassment.....

Attached: follow_leader.jpg (600x414, 51K)

He's probably already south of the border. He seems like the type that will run if he knows he's going down.

she can't attend today

>typing....like....a....boomer....
you have to go back

It's California, sure, but it's still four counts of possibly premeditated assault with a deadly weapon.
That's no parking ticket.

Jesus Christ.
>left wing
We want a place nobody can disagree with me or say something that doesn't make me feel happy!
>right wing
I'd like to be able to speak my opinion without being assaulted.

nope....was just raised right. I can understand that when you're raised with caring parents in a loving home and excel at school that it can be difficult to see those who have little and watch them suffer through life.

Like I said, you should just kys and save your family the dignity of watching you fail for the rest of your life

>possibly premeditated assault

He wore a mask, that means premeditated. Eric is fucked.

You’re doing God’s work based danebro, godspeed.

>mfw reading a leftard project this hard
Shouldn't you be getting ready for the trial Eric?

Attached: 1471901274114.gif (250x250, 992K)

You underestimate how retarded California is. Remember the beaner that shot Kate Steinle got away with it? Remember the entire state is being non-compliant with federal law because of Drumpf? Like I said, I'm not getting my hopes up.

what is the best source for live updates?

Projecting this hard

Your in it.

Yeah... I'm so fragile that I get a bit upset smelling chlorine and getting dizzy on my way to work. Keep pissing in bleach bottles, you evil, evil cunt. If the law doesn't catch you I swear you'll rot in hell.

They keep saying that, they're just building a case, they're just waiting for a crime bad enough to get them all and everyone associate with them or they're just hiding the real investigation to keep them unaware. I'm not convinced.

I just want them to stop, I don't care how. These people are the second greatest evil to Islamic radicalism, these people want to give you early cancer risks simply because you wake up early to go to work.

That's not true, they're still reporting on successful Islamic attacks, they stopped reporting on foiled Islamic attacks though (unless it's a child or cute girl involved).

Whilst that's true for the current dichotomy, we're really talking about an alliance of the centre left, centre right, true moderates, "fuck bipartisanship I'm libertarian" and begrudging true far right against the entire authoritarian left wing quadrant.

Everyone is agreeing they've gone too far, shit like the chemical attacks isn't even being reported. Holy fuck. If you don't believe me, keep questioning Lauren about that rally she went to where she started slurring and got so dizzy she had to sit down. Ask her what exactly would cause such a drastic physiological change.

Antifa need to die, this problem is more serious than you realise.

He's white, so he's easy to pass off. The left doesn't protect their own, only minorities and the survival of the Democratic party. Give the right a meaningless win.

He wore a mask, he no doubt incriminated himself before hand thru his social media, and then he deliberately struck a man on his knees from behind, having to push thru the crowd to get to the man, and fleeing again the same way.

There is absolutely no question as to Clanton's intent or actions here. He's fucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

This just HAS to be a LARP or troll. It's beyond comprehension. I'm concerned this is a real opinion.. and this confused cunt has drifted in from Reddit

Attached: 1529090960579.jpg (675x448, 87K)

Steinle's murderer got off because State couldnt prove intent. They couldn't show that he knew the gun was loaded or that he even pulled the trigger. That's all the scum needed to let him go.

Eric has no such defence.

its funny that Jow Forums is my go to page for such updates.

I want to believe, based danebro.
But everything you're saying is based on the assumption that the judges will follow the law.
All the recent examples have shown us that they don't have to - they can just make the law up as they go along. I see no reason why they won't do the same here.
These leftist judges are out of control, they think they're freedom-fighters or something.

Its the same faggot troll from the earlier thread. He's just here to rile people up but he gets the discussion going (he's actually a /poltard/ posting anti-jew holohoax truth videos) and he bumps the threads. So whatever, annoying but useful I guess.

>tfw literally the girl on the right
Right-Libertarian were so much fun.

nice condoms wrapped around his head field dressing.

How bad would that really be? Really it's a win-win either way. Say on the long shot that Eric goes to trial and manages to slip through jury nullification in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Liberals think they won, but the whole country is watching and see that the left is institutionalising the acceptance of political violence against their opponents. This in the backdrop of previous berkeley crimes as well as the Kate Steinle travesty.

Well, that is all the god-fearing, law-abiding citizens of America need, to realize that it is open season on them in commiefornia, and that the left is rabidly anti-american and dangerous.

This is not a fight the left can win, they need a long game where they subvert schools, subvert the justice department, and open the borders wide for a demographic shift away from independent, wealthy middle-class and towards the POC plantation. A breakdown of justice here, would be a harper's ferry event, and it wouldn't end well for the left. It's premature, and as much as they are gagging for direct confrontation, they will get their asses handed to them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg

Surprised the Trump supporter using pepperspary didn't get charged. Cantwell did the exact same thing and is facing 60 years.

>Judge enacts 3 strikes
>gets Life in San Quentin
>pols face when

Attached: 1525404535513.jpg (603x603, 85K)

>How bad would that really be?
They've been doing it for the last year or so with little to no consequence.
Normies saw all those judges overruling Trump's travel bans and the only thought that went through their foolish minds was:
>lol drumpf is so dumb hurr durr
I think all the work you put into this was amazing and I really hope it works out the way we want it to. But I can see this fizzling to nothing.

Antifah is doxing anons who go to these trials. Be careful.

Attached: 338781.png (795x477, 483K)

>Surprised the Trump supporter using pepperspary didn't get charged
maybe if antifa was as good as Jow Forums and did the legwork to identify those guys, we would have seen more trials.

but they're not, and they didn't, because they are worthless children married to a false cause in their heads, sold to them by the same globalist super corporations they think they are resisting.

>but the whole country is watching
The only people who care this far out are in this thread.

It's hard for anyone to hear you over the sound of you guzzling gallons of cum and sympathizing with pederasts.

Attached: DBLvwo1V0AIIMbj.jpg (1016x1042, 132K)

That's what I don't get about these fucking retards. The corprations, the media and most of the govt are on their side but they actually think they're some kind of rebels

Attached: holocaust.png (640x480, 322K)

Noone is this dumb..look at the footage if this opinion is real

>They've been doing it for the last year or so with little to no consequence.
Read more comments sections, the liberal strongholds are slipping and the American public are become increasingly more aware, more redpilled, and more active against the liberal threat to their way of live. It's overwhelming really, you have to remember that everything you see thru the normal media is carefully managed astroturfing designed to manufacture a false sense of normalcy. The idea is you can control the greater population by leading them with a false image of normal, as a plurality of people tradtionally tend to move with what they perceive is the crowd.

Its not working tho, as the wheels are coming off the machine and more and more people are realising how obvious the lies and propaganda are, and thats another aspect that the MSM didnt take into account well enough, thus overplaying their hand : people will accept all kinds of lies, but they HATE it if it becomes obvious.

if he gets off completely what is stopping someone from i dont know, im just spit balling here... hitting that dude with a bike lock? legally it was just established that theres nothing really wrong with it

Eric walks, while Cantwell rots

your boy will most likely leave prison in a box if he does walk out it's going to be a very awkward walk because he's going to take miles of cock
>and it's beautiful

reminder to Clanton faggots
>if he walks he's going to be a marked man for life and that life won't be very long

but my point is, lets say hypothetically, he gets off today with no repercussions, while leaving the court someone with a mask walks up through the crowd and smacks him on the head with a bike lock and runs away. how is that any different from what he did? a legal precedent was literally just set that there are 0 consequences for doing that

Will we have eyes and ears at the courthouse today?

According to the reaction above, the acid is not powerful enough to liberate Chlorine gas from the Base and no you can't make chlorine gas by pissing into a bottle of bleach. Long story short: Your urine will not produce Chlorine gas when given the chance to react with laundry bleach.

lol I don't like this guy or his ilk, but he shouldn't get life for a couple of aggravated assaults. no one died. He didn't mean to kill anyone. Let's be honest we will all be participating in this sort of violence over the next several years.

what does cum taste like?

>how is that any different from what he did? a legal precedent was literally just set that there are 0 consequences for doing that
They aren't following the law.
There's no point in making deductions about what will happen based on the law, because it is meaningless to these "judges." They rule based on their own personal feelings alone.

Hopefully danebro is right and if they let clanton off normies will finally see through it, but I'm not holding my breath.

But! If you drink the bleach then piss it will work?

Double checked docket just now. Clanton scheduled for 9:15 AM

Attached: clanton 20180626.jpg (1898x453, 145K)

hey rabbi! how ya doin?

>He did America proud by bashing the Fash

i doubt he attacked his fellow communists and far leftists hitler v2 bastards.

>people will accept all kinds of lies, but they HATE it if it becomes obvious.

Yea, Doublethink requires that the person can have two (or more) opposing ideas at the same time in their heads, believing in both of them as true, yet, when needed they all can become untrue, or true again, when needed. It is also essential that the doublethinker forgets instantly that this sort of mind trick was ever used.

It is quite sophisticated and delicate process what these liberals needs to perform in their already convoluted minds, so even the leftist hates it when it becomes too obvious that they are lying pieces of shits, so they can't hide it even from themselves that they are just tricking their own minds.

Orwell didn't saw far enough, how the doublethink brainwashing actually breaks apart out from simply getting too complex, too obvious and too convoluted.

Interesting times to make observations, as a George Orwell and Franz Kafka fan.

I'm going to wake up in about 7 hours, please have a thread with the results up then gents

Attached: 1489665493506.jpg (657x527, 40K)

Bwahahahaha, fuckin commies love gulags, he gets to rot in a gulag, what irony!

Is that christian bale?

>muh fair play
You deserve to die right now

one of the victims was Jewish you fucking bigot

Lel, imagine dropping opsec like spaghetti and getting doxed by those faggots

They are all equal there in the eyes of the machine. Wear same clothes, eats the same food.
Prisons are ideologically the purest forms of communism, if we don't take cemeteries into account. All the main features are there. Clanton and his choir should be happy! Clanton is going into communism!

So you guys doxxed those dude who went around splitting black people's skulls with their fascist shields, right?

No, of course you didn't because you're a bunch of tribalistic niggers with no principles.

The left cant meme
Are you erics butt buddy or just a fat pig who hates daddy?

Because anyone who hates Trump supporters are good for them because they wanted Hillary to win, haven't you been paying any attention at all the last year?

DIY

Attached: cobba.jpg (317x333, 26K)

Left has given us enough propaganda material in terms of their stupidity for us to last at least 20 years

It's kind of hard for us to dox someone who doesn't exist except in your imagination.

Fuck off count and look into the mirror.

Ms Piggy is salty!!!

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing.

So when the fucks this shit going down

>Im so virtuous!
>notice me senpai!

>he didn't mean to kill anyone
>brains a man in the head with a metal Hammer

The only reason state didn't push for attempted murder is because it's so much harder to prove, legally.

Hes just a lonely boy with no one to talk to
Singletear.jpeg

Mayb I just do t like blacks. Ther3 an option you didnt include . That’s what I have about going left wing. There’s no VARIETY on the menu. Nooooo. You can only hate cis whit males... the far right ya ssooo much more to offer! You can hate any minority you want, even all of them!
Poofs, commies lesbos spice kikes micks Albanians midgets cripples brainless manlets Frenchmen ca Adrian’s fucking kittens (fuck kittens) whales chinks poos cops robbers and stop signs. And that’s just the start. Being a lefty sounds boring af

didn't they also find the weapon and DNA at his home after they raided it?

>he didn’t mean to kill anyone
But he did, which is fine. Killing over retarded beliefs is as old as time, but you will reap what you sow.

>Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a thing.

Yep, followed by disassociation. That's when the Kansas goes bye bye. The leftists (most passionate ideologues) at this stage will either go for amok run, or they will kill themselves.

"Process of demoralization is complete and irreversible"
- Yuri Bezmenov

the dumb nigger took selfies before he went out skull bashing in the same fucking outfit because he looked so cool and the police got the pictures on his camera from his house

Clanton is a useful idiot, and now his only use is as a martyr in prison. I can't wait to buy cigarettes for the aryan brotherhood.

Yes, I think they did.

For the record a continuance is accepted by the judge when one side is not prepared for trial. Has nothing to do with a plea.
Prediction: It will be continued again.
Sometimes justice takes time. I know this isn't quite murder but there is a lot of evidence, witnesses, etc. Sometimes it can be several years between the date of arrest and the trial. Don't despair, it's just how the system works. Like it or not everyone is entitled to a fair trial.

>t. felon who has been through the system a time or two

>This just HAS to be a LARP or troll.
also
>I'm concerned this is a real opinion
are you fucking retarded?

>use is as a martyr
Only in fiction. Martyr implys he did nothing and is being unjustly punished. Fucker has videos of him doing it. It would be a retarded move by Antifa to even mention those words in the same sentence.

Sauce! Spank bank is getting low.