White woman calls cops on an 8 y/o selling water

what in the fuck is wrong with white people?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 Woman 'calls police' on child selling water.png (874x792, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5872663/Bodycam-footage-shows-Wichita-officer-shooting-dog-injuring-girl.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

story

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-26 Woman 'calls police' on child selling water(1).png (858x2337, 132K)

the kid was probably an embrional jew and the woman culled the parasite before he could go full juden

Welcome to the USA
Where humans treat each other like animals

Attached: 1529428905877.jpg (400x400, 131K)

I'm more interested in the story that this one is pushing out of the news- about the six year old white girl shit in the head by the black cop.
I think that's more fucking important than the hurt feelings of a child being forced to sell water by his too lazy to work mother.

Well 44% of Americans ARE animals.

>united states is a third world country

It's illegal to sell things without a license.

I got in trouble when I was younger becasue I tried to sell lemonade without a sales license.

Blame the democrats regulating small business.
Trump wants to remove these hurdles that only hurt communism.

Kids in the 50s-70s could sell lemonade just fine.

Thisss.
Google is even playing stupid with its search results

Half of the country is fucking animals nigger

the kid's black
das raysiss

OI

YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT WATER?

>discriminating against for her actions
so facing consequences are actually now discimination

Attached: download.jpg (304x166, 12K)

>fat roasty can't mind her own business
>gets shit on by sjws
Why does this have so many threads on Jow Forums? Tell me why I should care?

Liberals VS Liberals

I love when this happens

>ma'am we are trying to solve murders and catch criminals. I know the dark skinned/white kid scares you but try to be brave for us all.

Negro fatigue. Anglin was 100% correct about this.

>little niglet being loud
>call police due because in a society we built agrees that you can't go around selling things on a public street with your welfare coupons.
>She is in the wrong.

>police are pigs
>little niglet gets Disney tickets
>Small business owner gets fucked out of business

Ummmmm.....

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

Niggers aren't human.

>Liberal cow votes for more and bigger government
>Liberal cunt votes for more regulations
>Liberal cunt votes for more gibs for pet niggers
>Realizes all the rules and regulations have no effect on her pet niggers since they do not obey they law or pay attention to the rules

like pottery

That's liberalism, not whiteness.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5872663/Bodycam-footage-shows-Wichita-officer-shooting-dog-injuring-girl.html

Was pretty easy to find. Officer has already been fired and will be facing legal action apparently. I assume that's so people can't highlight this as a counterargument.

Why the fuck would you be selling water? What sort of hellscape is California?

The actual story was that the girl's aunt was shrieking "AYO WE BE SELLIN WATER MY NIQQA!" for hours, pissing everyone off.

You cant call the cops because some fucker is yelling all fucking day outside your window. So you ask them to be quieter and they call you a white bitch etc. So you escalate by calling the cops for a permit since they cant get a noise violation at 1pm.

Yeah I can't help but imagine the mother was doing some stupid bullshit to warrant this.

>women are people
no

It's a form of panhandling ... back years ago hobos use to sell pencils and shit like that. You give the hobo five bucks for the pencil. He is bumming money but gets looked at as selling a product...

Hero

Dumb ass trigger happy cops, lucky he didn't kill that girl

honestly who the fuck sells WATER

Why is the "calls police" in quotation marks?
Did not read story.

This is how you spread diseases, you fucking nigger.

>It doesn’t sit well with cannabis industry insiders like Rabinowitz. She said she’s had lunch with Ettel and spoken at events with her and when she saw the video, she immediately recognized the woman.

>Rabinowitz said the cannabis industry has long operated in a gray area. Marijuana is still federally illegal, and vendors keep that in mind, she said. “In the cannabis industry, there’s an unspoken rule: Don’t snitch,” Rabinowitz said.

>Ettel’s own company, which also sells products for pets, is even more legally sketchy given that cannabis is not approved and regulated for use on animals. In a 2015 interview with The Chronicle, Ettel said, the practice is “kind of like ‘don’t ask, don’t tell.’”

We all know they were being niggers and that white lady wanted them to be niggers somewhere else.

Regulations and taxes only apply to white people cracker

>2 nigs try to break into home
>homeowner shoots, they shoot back
>take off running
>caught by police with stolen firearm
>cops let them go because not enough evidence
>attempted break in captured on camera

Laws no longer apply to minorities and they have started to realize it.

homeless crackheads by interstate onramps in the summer.
lady probably just didn't want her neighborhood to look like a ghetto. that's fair.
shit affects home values.

I wonder if the fat roasty got Redpilled from all this. Would be fun to start sending her nigger redpills

Attached: 1529899299527m.jpg (592x1024, 89K)

how exactly is this even a bad thing? If I couldn't do that without a permit then neither should the niglet.
>liberals unironically saying she should be allowed to because she's black
>somehow we're the racists

Attached: 1508119382527.png (500x500, 366K)

> woman working inside her store trying to make a living
>2 modern pavement apes sitting out front trying to pedal water
> "AYO NIGGA COME BY SOM DIS WATTUH! WE'S BE TRYIN TUH GO TO DAT DISNEY NIGGA. Y U NO BY DIS WATTAH, U'S A BITCH."
> store last asks them to please keep it down, she's trying to run a business
>AYO DAUGHTA, LOK AT DIS RACIST BITCH! I AINT GON BE QUIET, YOU BEST CALL DA POLEAS!
>ok sure whatever"
>"NEWS, WE DINDU NUFFIN AND DIS CRACKER HONKY RACIST BITCH BE CALLIN DA COPS ON MY DAUGHTUH"

I'm betting money this is pretty similar to how this went down.

Attached: 1525226524867.jpg (866x959, 56K)

We used to have blacks and beaners come into my neighborhood to sell candybars and tamales. Fucking hate it. On Halloween, 90% of the trick or treaters are blacks and Hispanics from different neighborhoods.

There's a chance the white woman is one of those annoying people who don't mind their own business, but odds are that the water sellers were being a massive nuisance.

should have recorded it, in fact all interactions with 'miniorities' needs to be recorded so you can defend yourself from the inevitable shitstorm msm and the blue checkmarks will trow your way. There's a reason why Talcum X and his useful idiots has done a 360 on their police cam demands

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 8K)

I would have fucking shot that little nigglet girl and shove the water bottles up her ass. That fat mutt lady is actually a traitor for just calling the establishment authorities on her. LMAO Am I rite white fellas?

Attached: Gomerpile.gif (634x356, 1.14M)

>wrong?
We are too nice to non Whites. Thats the real problem

Faggot

It was dirty water

She didn't, she called police on nigger mom for screeching like s harpy and outraged white people bought her 4 tickets to Disney cause free stuff

>(((Ettel)))
>white

When nigs learn to tell the difference, a chaaaaaange gon’ come

Attached: giphy (12).gif (500x225, 1M)

>Nigger mom screeching like a harpy.
So she did call the cops on her for being black.

The new psyop is to make women hesitant to call police

I call cops on street vendors all of the time, my neighborhood isn't your fucking bazaar.

>selling
>fucking water
Based white woman has no tolerance for Judaism.

This.

Fatty vs nigs, I don't know who to side with