France cannot be saved, ever.. gone for good

So:
>>youtube.com/watch?v=lcx6gKpAGhA

" Obviously, NDA had prepared its coup since it hammered the same element of language several times: France would be "colonized". "I feel that my country is economically colonized by the Americans and the Chinese, politically by Brussels (that is to say by the European Union and Germany) and religiously and migratory by the migrants who arrive on our soil We are a colonized country and I ask the French to react " "

The tv host told him he's worst than Le Pen blabla

black girl said: ' "omg i'm offended you say white french are colonized" '

Attached: 1512358904625.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/
youtu.be/7Q2BvZWn-bU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'we are the most generous country, but we cut off the money of french people and regulated migrants (those who are legal), we cut off the money for old people but we give millions to migrants and we blame the french if africans cant manage themselves"

Wait for the bloodshed to decide

French demoralized faggots vs niggas and war-experienced faith guided arabs...

Easy to predict outcome...

White people in France are completly pussyfied..... they will lose racewar.

Attached: Person_icon_BLACK-01.svg.png (2000x2129, 34K)

I can't deal with this shit. I absolutely how you can just say 'le pen' and it feels like the other guy has to back down or he is literally Hitler. None of them actually even gave a shit what Dupont-Aignan had to say, they're only rebuttals are "haha I ACTUALLY DON'T LIVE THERE HAHAHHHAA" or "Haha, I let you speak and you exposed yourself!! Le Pen!!1!".

Attached: FeelsBaguetteMan.png (112x112, 14K)

Fuck this commie heaven

Shut the fuck up sub human slav

Attached: 1490683404013.jpg (894x894, 185K)

women are such annoying cunts

If it makes you feel any better, France is more likely to see the light than Germany

Both are doomed bro. Germany got rekt like never in 1945. France is the homeland of the 1789 cancer. Both doomed

I was already asking my beloved one, what did YOU mean by this pic... girl with a duck on head... we both dont understand... and shes nordic.

Attached: 1529674630317.webm (540x720, 1.68M)

same artist as your OP

Attached: 1490683404018.jpg (894x894, 146K)

This if the French public television for you:

Ruquier is a flaming faggot
Moix is a zionist who sucks BHL's cock
(((Angot))) is an hysteric who gets blacked
(((Benguigui))) is a fucking sepharad dwarf
Random niggress who gets offended at anything

Haven't watched French TV in so long, but fuck me how can you have an actual politician and act this absolutely retarded on national TV.

Criminalize lying.

Attached: mad men accusing others of madness.jpg (850x400, 62K)

(pic)

it's not surprising when french "intellectuals" have been giga-commies for so long and are pretty much where post-modernism grew and spread from.

Attached: nalhw29l.jpg (894x894, 497K)

user get's it. Democracy won't fix anything.

Attached: 3217940_1366681296760.19res_485_418.jpg (485x418, 128K)

So retarded this could only come from an American
I don't care about you gay frogs, but we're on the right track to get a hold of our country again

Most people don't either: the audience for this show is plumetting and they're thinking about cancelling it.
Seeing how the female director of France Television told she wanted to get rid of white males above 40, I wonder what'll replace it. Expecting BBC levels of cuckoldry.

Sad, but this.

Don't forget that Angot real name is actually (((SCHWARTZ))) and she had incestuous sex with her (((father))))

To be honest, I agree with what he said, but not Dupont-Aignan himself. He's proven countless times that he is a spineless, cowardly idiot. His message is inconsistent, and he just seems to spout whatever he thinks will grant him an audience. I won't rally behind him, but I will defend those ideas.

Source on artist please

Attached: source.gif (640x360, 1.58M)

I know, that's why I used the parenthesis. Didn't she write about the incest in one of her crappy books? Anyway, this woman belongs more in a psychatric ward than on TV.

But yeah, that's one jew heavy show. I'll lump Moix with the community, as he's basically BHL's hellspawn.

the enlightenment isn't nearly as bad. It only has to be "completed".

There's got to be something we can do. Anything?

Attached: 1468813976424.jpg (500x366, 37K)

Get your fucking troops out of Europe

Kuvshinov-Ilya
kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/

Attached: 1490683404009.jpg (894x894, 253K)

yes france who has the best war record will lose a race war against those who have the worse on their home turf you stupid slav.

France can only be safed is germany is safed then Ill happily join the ranks and repeat history

That's about pretty much where I stand too. I would vote for him in the first round to put an official vote on his ideas, but I would never vote for him to be the actual president

non nnonono dueeed France sucks at war because they are demoralized woman and trannies and also they are surrender monekys

so you're saying in the even of a civil war, the French part of France would surrender first.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

>African tribal Queen
God dammit I want a black gf.

>kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/

Thank You kindly Sir

The army doesn't even have any ammo anymore. The only ammo they get is chinese.

btw the fat guy is a jew. the screaming bitch is a jew too and wrote an essay about her having sex with her father.
Degenerates.

Trust me, you don't.

thanks Jews

Attached: 1504102028667.png (4408x4296, 1.49M)

Seeing France burn and die fills my heart with unspeakable joy. They deserve it for what they have done to this world. Everything french will be eaten alive by their Muslim and Nigger pets.
The world will be infinitely better once everything french will be completely wiped from existence.
And not even hell will have any memory of that god forsaken country.

Attached: 1427398164228.png (500x402, 59K)

That probably wouldn't be a good strategy. Look what happened in 2002 and during the last Présidentielle. Both times it was applied, the candidate which carried those ideas faced a stupid opponent, both times said opponent won because "muh nazis". Both times it was Le Pen, I'll give you that, but still.

>mfw they closed the Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne

Attached: melancholy.jpg (625x775, 187K)

He also said, regarding the Aquarius controversy, that he would have taken the refugees and put them in the 16th district of Paris in front of Angot Schwarz and Benguigui, 2 of his detractors, both jews. They got trigerred af, also the presentator is a massive faggot

>>mfw they closed the Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne
They've put also manurhin in liquidation earlier this week

Nothing of value is lost.

That's why I'm jealous of Austria. They produce everything they need, from tanks, guns, to the last bit of ammo and military clothes. We used to do that too. It makes me sad, again.

Even outnumbered, once we get power we will solve the problem, don't worry about that

Attached: 1528290342146.png (339x728, 181K)

Why? Your country wanted the allies to win so why does the current political climate makes you sad?

Go to France if you want to become an oil driller.

There's only one way

Attached: lesquen-une.jpg (1125x612, 77K)

I'm even more jealous of their population.
>Took the subway in Vienna a month ago.
> 90% white people
> Feelsgoodman.jpg
> Back to Brussels subway
> Ugly, fat veiled moukères everywhere

Its true though, Napoleon and der eternal anglo ZOG pet that is Great Britain are to blame for all this. Ffs if they only woke up to the madness

Attached: 1502861888317.jpg (700x970, 433K)

gtfo you fucking jew

Attached: 1506370436222.jpg (640x400, 89K)

plenty of niggers and muslims in Wein, especially by the city center and the main train station 2 stops up from St. Stephanplatz

Attached: 1523390885017.gif (709x443, 313K)

Yep

Attached: DgTtsq9WAAEEMMK.jpg (1000x625, 115K)

Your opinion isnt valid Poland

> be me
> be aussie
> lose a war against birds
> go to Jow Forums
> like Jow Forums
> feel something in my socks
> theresasnakeinmyboot.jpeg
> go to hospital
> hospital burns down
> get transfered to New Zealand
> go to Jow Forums while I am recovering
> insult the country who won the most battle in History
> get attacked by an emu
> be me
> be aussienigger

Nothing feels like it's supposed to be. That's vague, but it is because I wouldn't know where to begin. People need to wake up, realise you can't please everyone and cater to french people first. Take care of our hobos before "refugees".

Attached: complot.jpg (1544x2202, 495K)

But you were doing the exact same thing from the 19th century, so this isnt anything new.

>etre moi
>etre francais
>j'habitte juste en Nouvelle-Zelande
>connard pense que il est drole en m'appelant Australien
>connard ne compremd pas le sarcasm
>connard est, bien evidemment, un nergre

Attached: 1528867023757.png (895x1000, 221K)

>google translator

Attached: 1529567851772.png (675x601, 194K)

Why do French niggers wear their traditional clothes? I've seen them do this in other videos.

I rarely see that in Britain.

this stealth marketing campaign by monster of embedding their shitty drink into shitty memes has been more successful than I ever thought
too bad its fucking poison that will dissolve your bones

Attached: 8ca7cf31ddc03d4f0f7b.jpg (720x480, 37K)

bump I have a message for a certain nigger and I need to see the thread on my mobile

Google translate est un invention juif

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.37M)

underrated nip user

Attached: 1526586673719.jpg (603x603, 85K)

>Seeing France burn and die fills my heart with unspeakable joy.

Where does this stuff come from? I wouldn't wish this on any European.

Are you mentally ill ? Seriously that's a legitimate question. Your handwriting looks like Europe's future and you can't spell properly basic words. You might have forgotten a bit but to fuck up un, une you must be incredibly dumb

>doesn't know about sips

holy kek

3 heures du mat mec, relax

Just leave the French in France and they can screw up their country from start to finish faster than an invading army.

Attached: French&BritishLiberty.jpg (1024x744, 170K)

Oh ok my bad then

Napoleon fought for the glory of France only 200 years ago... All for what?

These panels and audiences are selected for people that will react in that exact way, ofcourse that is how they behave.

All we can hope is that the proportion who do feel Colonised have another Bastille day and find the need to sharpen many pikes

French are the greatest Europeans and will never die

I wanted France colonised but not like this :(

C'EST QUOI CES PREJUGES ?

Trying to get over trannies ?

It's only one step up.

Attached: clinton.gif (314x293, 3.39M)

According to Catholic prophecy, when France is lost to Islam that will signal the coming of the Great Catholic Monarch who will save the day.

Attached: prophecy of Great Catholic Monarch.jpg (1071x1600, 211K)

>niggas and war-experienced faith guided arabs..
80 IQ shitskin got nothing on us

+1
youtu.be/7Q2BvZWn-bU

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 105K)

good riddance to bad rubbish. france and their faggot language will not be missed

>French are the greatest Europeans and will never die
France is already dead. Same as Cucknada. Replaced by hordes, brainwashed to be docile.