I thought the Irish were huWhite

WTF Jow Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

Attached: cropped_MI_Cheddar_Man_Channell_4[1].jpg (640x400, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nks9p
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Irish comes from a slur against native Irish people who converted to Protestantism and were said to have a black stain upon their soul for this, hence the term black Irish. Catholics sometimes still refer to Provide here as "black bastards and it's got nothing to do with skin colour or anything like that.

/thread

>c*lts
>white

Hello Moshe

Submit to British rule.

Shouldn't someone Irish fix the wikipedia for black irish since its obviously written by confused Americans?

I wish they would because that article is utter bullshit.

Most Irish people have dark hair and that's got fuck all to do with the black Irish bullshit myth

No Spanish armada survivers stayed here and left their mark on the genepool that's a bullshit myth too.

The Irish word for black has nothing to do with Africans either and they're called fear gorm in Irish which means blue man.

The colour black is always associated with bad things and evil here hence the term black Irish who were regarded as doing an evil thing by becoming protestants and had the colour black associated with them for doing that hence " Black Irish".

Why?

They're nice chaps

>not knowing that Basque/Bretons/Irish/Welsh/Scots are the closest descendants of ancient Egypt

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Thank you, I've wondered about this since I noticed Americans go on about it all the time. Never heard of it before that.

I always thought it was from Spaniards who moved to Ireland or some shit like that. I've got cousins who are pretty Irish and they all have black hair and eyes

Yes great chaps indeed
Some Irish Americans are utter cringe lords and have spread this bullshit myth far and wide. The amount of Americans I see on Irish history and culture FB pages is infuriating.

Attached: 0b36d144bfca4b75682d81b4a8c21b53.jpg (808x960, 148K)

Anglos are subhumans

>Blue man
Interesting, it could be a reference to Pictish people or people of Pictish descent.

No Spaniards moved here. A few armada ships were wrecked of the coast and most survivors were killed or some lucky enough to be helped to get to Scotland by Irish nobles.

Pretty much everyone here has dark hair either black or dark brown and blue eyes but brown eye colour isn't uncommon either. Blond hair is very uncommon.

>I thought the Irish were huWhite
Nope.

Attached: 1514662510163.jpg (404x604, 38K)

The word for the devil is "Fear Dubh" which means black man.

I don't know what the Picts were called but Irish tribes invaded and colonized their lands so they must have had some word for them

The Irish word for English people is Sasanach which means Saxon.

Not so bad once you get used to it

>In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.

That's good to know. Americans are retarded and just think "ginger" whenever they hear Irish. I myself have very dark brown hair and green eyes and I have a lot of Irish ancestry. When I picture what Irish people look like I usually think of Dylan Moran for some reason.

we wuz leprakawnz an ban$heez n shieet

Werent the Picts Scottish?

Well we tried that and it didn't work out.
Imagine that this is what the Anglo did to fellow white European Christians. Evil vile scum. What they did to those Irish slaves tops the list of Anglo evils.
Irish Americans view of Ireland and our people and culture has been shaped by Hollywood Yids.

I have very dark brown hair and dark grey eyes. Most people have dark hair.

I'm Scottish and Sasanach is still something you'll hear English people called in places like Aberdeen and further North.

The reason i mentioned the Picts is that they had a thing for painting themselves blue.

dirty white person with a tan = black to american's now.

Its not happening. Get over it.

Last time Ireland were in the UK it didnt go well for them. Its Britains fault.

archive.is/nks9p
Checks out.

Scottish Gaelige is very similar to the Gaelige from my region and I sometimes watch Scottish Gaelic YT stuff and have a fair idea what they're saying.

I don't know much about the Picts desu. The Celts painted themselves blue too.

No.

The land wasn't called Scotland back then, it was Northern Britannia and iirc the Picts controlled the part known as Caledonia. Scotland became Scotland because a warlike tribe from Northern Ireland that the Romans referred to as Scotii, invaded and defeated the indigenous tribes.

The Picts were devastated to the point that only 1 in 10 Scots today have any Pictish lineage.

Literally Jew-tier

Anglo Genocide when?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people#Black_Irish

Black Irish =/= Negroid Irish. /thread slide thread.

Don't understand why people think "black" inherently means sub sarharan. Black is a relative term so if you're in 17th century ireland and you have brown eyes and hair they might say you're "black". Makes sense to me.

Brown or black hair and brown eyes are common here and not seen as unusual.

Same with all nations of the British Isles. Americans and Nordicists seem to have this notion though that the majority of people in Britain and Ireland are blonde and descend from Vikings.

The Vikings left very little mark on the gene pool here and even the towns they founded here had a native Irish population and Viking elite.

Nobody in America thinks British people are all blonde.

Really because i've seen a lot of them on pol. Anglo pic of someone with dark hair and brown eyes gets shown and all of a sudden the board is full of people with Scandinavian and American flags saying they are non white, not a real Brit, or a Jew.

Old news
And
Wiki jews

Buh-bye nigger

Attached: 7B6C0826-5F54-483F-A556-84043984F0A8.jpg (600x600, 71K)

Attached: 1525975552903.jpg (1480x1270, 674K)

I thought Diabhal was the word for devil

I've noticed this too.
It is the word for devil but for the actual devil or Satan he's known as "An fear dubh" the black man.

Also Diabhal sounds close to the English word devil so it's probably a word created in modern times.

> (((wikipedia)))

Any dark skin in Ireland cannot be black since genetic test have confirmed that every african nigger's ancestor stayed in Africa.