>muslims made these north african animals go extinct
No, it was the Romans.

Yes, the romans killed them in the 1400s

lmao
they didnt get extinct by the romans
why were the ottomans using them in vienna as war elephants
it was impossible to bring them on a ship from india

>yellow area was once part of europe
Wow. How long ago did the land masses separate?

It was never part of Europe, Europe is the peninsula pointing out of Asia into the Atlantic.

Let's focus on driving the muslims off our land before absorbing a bunch of currently muslim land.

It wasn't Europe - but there were centuries-old European settlements, cities and colonies there, e.g. Cyrene & Alexandria before the Muslims barged in.

1. muslims are not a race
2. the europeans living there got mixed and become the arabs

there fucking us over so we should fuck them over

this

It was certainly not european, but it was once part of a common mediterranean world without a great faith-divide as today. The romans at their time already spoke of north africans as notably different concerning their mentality and culture ("something new always comes from africa" was a proverb) thoughso this is really not so accurate.
Also Berbers were always doing their own thing, the pale ones included.

>So we should fuck them over
We already fucked over ghadaffi.
If you wanna go there and die in a war against a people that can sustain much more losses due to surplus sons have fun.
Otherwise, relations might get better now that their birthrates are slowing down to a sustainable niveau and they are getting anxious about the great niggering from the south.
If you ever want to get rid of northafricans in europe you better keep good relations to the northafrican states who will want something in return for having to feed more mouths.

Tfw when North Africa was much better off as Hellenistic and Phoenician and ruled by white people

>feelsbadman.gif

Your definition of "white" is pretty useless.

So was Anatolia too.

Take it back and build a wall around it.

Attached: Gimli.jpg (450x338, 24K)

europe fucking up libya but not fixing it
it has no government

Carthage was a semitic civilization, founded by Phoenecians.

What did Rome do? Burn it to the ground, salt the earth
What did Rome do when Israelis acted up? Razed their city to the ground, destroy their precious temple

this is how you treat jews

>africa
>part fo europe
Are you retarded?

i doesn't belong to nigs or muslims

We need war in our countries first, for the killing of all subhumans and the rats in the process.

Brazi-bro knows what's up :P

kek

>why were the ottomans using them in vienna as war elephants
What? Source?

Ottomans were the only and true successors of rome. Upon conquering Constantinople the Ottoman Emperor Mehmed adopted the title of Caesar that was previously used by the Byzantine Emperor.

>we should fuck them up but also fix them
We should fix ourselves first and foremost.
If we refuse to interact with them after that they will be fucked nonetheless as they also have a lot of problems they were not able to solve alone. (water, african migrants, islamist uprisings) We dont need to fight them if they will hope to better their standing by more cooperation eventually,
When they were into baathism they wanted to copy the strenght of european secular nationalism. If we are strong and stop being virtuesignalling faggots they will probably try to copie us again making some physical reqonquista unnecessary.
I mean really, the only original thought that has come from that corner of the world in the last time were the muslim brotherhood and these now get fought by them.

By that logic, South Africa belongs to Europe.

I love when self hating whites or shitskins use this. It’s truly because they are jealous of whites. So they try to disassociate what society precieves the meaning of whiteness -it’s cultures, ethnic groups, over all general race, and shared European history.

You mad!

the concept of white didn't exist at the time

your whole country and people are pretty useless, faggot

>yellow area was once part of Europe
And the green area will soon be part of Africa, what's your point?

Attached: putinlol.gif (347x244, 3.56M)

>soon
we are already africa

Fuck you, we want to be part of the Caliphate, not fucking Ewwrope
Fuck Roman and European colonialism

Attached: a8e17440bdee5b8c4445e29e129672b3.jpg (1109x1600, 399K)

Post Amazigh cuties

Attached: Miss-Amazigh.jpg (667x1000, 395K)

Im just confused of americans who label any pale people white when it suits them (when they are christian, squat on an ancient ruin of note, or both.) while calling it mongrelised and brown when it doesnt. Berbers and levantines, are white basedboys one day and afghans and chechens are nonwhite shitskins when they blow something up you held dear.
Oh also sicilians are not white unlike the white egyptians that ruled egypt when it was white and based before arabisation.

Attached: egyptian.jpg (824x940, 645K)

northern austria pls

You can take those Kabyle traitors, we do not want them

>blocks your path

Attached: 5B440850-4766-4BA0-A05D-05330B177B3E.jpg (2250x1500, 418K)

cant find it now
but they also had camels
2000 camels were left to die after battle of mohacs in hungary before they went to vienna
they had elephants chained up and they let them lose to try wipe out the hussars
they burned the sides and arse with black tar to enrage them and they also attacked the and levelled the ottomans viziers tents

a greek king got and held the title of emperor of constantinople and sold it to merchants in malta

mehmed was trying to make fun of the pope and western kings with his shitty fake kaiser i - rum title

the real title of caeser was abolished in the 1830s by pope pius it wasnt held by anyone for a 1100 years

She is Moroccan doe

carthage was an atlantean-aryan hybrid race

Kek lies

The last lion of barbary was killed by bored french colonists

And whites jilled entire écosystème for profit

Tfw when you will never see a Dodo

Western Sahara was never European. Spain controlled it, but not Romans, and it was never Latinised, but yea Northern Europe and Middle East is all rightful European clay

nice

Attached: Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png (800x486, 239K)

fucc

This would be glorious. Kill everybody there, take it over, construct new cities, live the good Mediterranean life.

Just waiting for someone to argue that Rome wasn't around then lol

The Muslim invasion to Europe led to enlightenment and therefore renaissance and then the current age of liberalism

before the mudslim invasion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustine_of_Hippo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lusius_Quietus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clodius_Albinus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septimius_Severus

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 16K)

Without a source i can not believe that

Muslim invasion led only to destruction my beautiful ERE and Sassanid empires

>tfw you will never see a great auk
>tfw you will never see an auroch
>tfw you will never see a caspian tiger
>tfw you will never see a sicilian dwarf elephant

>t. nigerian on train station wifi

Attached: italy is fucking based.png (1944x1398, 585K)

North africa is not south europe lmfao

nigger they didnt do shit, it was the Byzantine Greeks who withheld western civ until the germanic tribes adopted greater roman culture and Christianity. The muslims were then as now including you always barbarous faggots who need the Sword or the Gospel of Christ and mostly both one after another.

Attached: Behead those who insult The Christ!.jpg (365x500, 47K)

consider seamines

>adopted Christianity
Kill a Christisn before anything else.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-08-20-30-13.png (720x1280, 876K)

But they did make a lot of progress in Mathematics

And astronomy

its real
dailynewshungary.com/when-the-hungarians-won-the-battle-of-mohacs/

The Turks lost approximately 8.000 soldiers, and more than 2.000 was captured. Only 700 people were killed from the allied forces. The incredibly rich Turkish camp was seized by the Hungarian army, which was led by Charles V, Duke of Lorraine, and was estimated to worth 5 billion HUF: the loot included 72 cannons, 10 mortars, a great amount of ammunition, hand grenades, bombs and canisters, 7.000 beef cattle, 6.000 horses, 1.500 camels and buffalos, food, and most of the camp’s money.

What's up with your fingers bro??
Also ugly pinkish skin

nordcucks have ugly pink skin that lets the blood be seen through it

Attached: med vs nordcuck.jpg (5120x2880, 1.19M)

Im not a north african somalinid like you.

I am native south euro.

it explains mutts why there pinkyholes

I dunno man, there's still the issue of the City of Rome, from which "Roman" comes, being in Italy...

>implying it doesn't

Med and Middle Easterns are God tier ALONG with Aryan Whites, my fellow.

Don´t be a (((They))).

Attached: 78782a0734fabcf7829d37e37a789720.jpg (450x600, 40K)

You are all somalians.

None of you are southern europea

I'm southern euro.

Not a pathetic pink skinned nordcuck that gets melanoma in 5 seconds.

Attached: surname distribution .png (455x487, 250K)

No you are not.

Attached: 1530017178824.png (736x514, 632K)

>Im not a north african somalinid like you.
You sure have long fingers as one

Whatever amerimutt.

Attached: 540e0118ff00dfbb070a882dab1f07be--beautiful-eyes-most-beautiful.jpg (236x283, 13K)

WE

Attached: spain.jpg (3255x1287, 763K)

YOU

Attached: white america.jpg (2048x1335, 409K)

>yellow area was once part of europe

Attached: Messinian_Mediterranean_and_Gibraltar_-_reconstructed_landscape.jpg (1024x768, 570K)

>no mention of elephants
And Thomas Palaiologos is the one who sold the title off, multiple times actually because he needed the money. One was the King of France.

yes I am.

All my gf's so far have been pale irish and polish ones. The med BVLL is the epitome of masculinity.

Attached: med bvll.jpg (748x1000, 98K)

I think he means genetically/culturally, which the cultural part is half true but genetically they were always semetic with a southern European diaspora.

This is the truth.
Slavs have muscle but no charm/beauty
Nords have beauty, and muscle but piggish skin
Meds have beauty, skin and muscle. Charm and great culture. They are the true master race

The germ woman always ends up with the med BVLL in the end.

Attached: germ girl.jpg (500x564, 43K)

German women tend to balloon up in 40s tho...
Also this woman gets posted all the time as German beauty, but she isn't really that beautiful, I've seen much more beautiful German women.

Attached: güld.jpg (225x224, 10K)

German woman can´t exist withou german men.

Show some respect for White Euros bro.

They are really unique and precious.

Attached: 1529525112527.jpg (718x900, 107K)

if the med marries a germ woman they will only create more meds since med genes are dominant

Attached: swedecuck.jpg (500x758, 83K)

t. 46% med 30%scandinavian 10%mexican 24%??? creatura

hi muhammad. As I pointed out already I'm north italian. How does it feel knowing that even ugly southern euros can go to germany and your women just won't get off of them?

Who cares t.bh.

Our women only fuck southamerican Latinlovers and BVNTU-Bulls. Pastadicks are regarded as something weak and embarassing you left behind for the true stuff.
I know, I watched my wife bfs a lot.

oh no NONONONO

Attached: germanniggers.png (334x548, 19K)

David Gandy isn't even Mediterranean, you Araboid faggot. He's just a Bong who abuses tanning stations.

It wasn’t in north africa.

>Estonia and Finland under the rest of the asiatics
fake news

t. 90 IQ Italian ""American""

And the rest of Southern Europe is third-world tier in terms of IQ

Attached: Logopit_1523616471721~2.jpg (1019x780, 115K)

estonian women are also reserved exclusively for the med bvll

how do you feel knowing the only attractive shitish women are half italian?

Attached: Kaya-Scodelario-Feet-2812278.jpg (2267x3000, 1.43M)

If you know what that mean, you know it doesn´t kills the recesive genes. So if 2 people with the recesive gen get toguether, white people come out.

Half of my cousins are blonde While I look like med/jew/middle eastern.

Attached: 14211a183c117758707de57bc71d8ac9--blonde-waves-blonde-hair-colors.jpg (736x736, 71K)