Bike Lock Faggot

Today is the day we learn how socially acceptable it is to attempt to crush people's skulls you disagree with

Tomorrow morning! Eric Clanton’s last court date (fingers crossed!)
archive.is/ZSzgB
Eric’s statement on his case
archive.is/y3mJN

Attached: faggot9.jpg (1200x700, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZSzgB
berkeleyside.com/2018/06/18/jury-deliberates-over-alleged-berkeley-protest-attack-of-trump-supporter
youtube.com/watch?v=D3aiGckt5rg
jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've been waiting so fucking long. It will probably get delayed again though...

It’s going to get delayed for the 18th time

i didnt think it could be delayed anymore but you may not be wrong

is this the guy Jow Forums fingered? How does it feel to be basically a snitch site? A telling tales to teacher type of site? A gaggle of stoolies for the establishment? How's that feel?

alt right
establishment

Hmmm

I spent hours combing through cancerous social media. A LOT of people did. A LOT of people are going to be bitter AF if this faggot gets off with a slap on his limp wrist. I want to see him go to jail. He could have killed somebody. It's a miracle that he didn't, honestly. This is one time where weaponized autism probably saved lives. He wasn't going to stop doing what he was doing.

REMINDER: ERIC WILL BE TAKING A PLEA DEAL IN A LITTLE OVER 3 HOURS FROM NOW.

GET READY, GET COMFY, CRACK SOME BEERS, AND SHITPOST TO CELEBRATE!

i dont see how they can let him off even if they want to, they will be reinforcing that behavior is acceptable

>that one on the right
>PENITENZIAGITE

Attached: Salvatore_Il_nome_della_rosa.jpg (450x304, 15K)

Nothing will happen.
It will be over in two minutes and delayed again.
Obstructing courts with meaningless bullshit should carry the death penalty

Awesome to put a terrorist in jail. This is not some random citizen who broke a minor law and is just getting teamed up on. This is literally a terrorist member of a terrorist organization who committed aggravated assault and probably attempted murder. I have seen people get 15 years of more in prison for 1 count of aggravated assault. When you strike people in the head with heavy objects there are serious consequences. Also, eat shit.

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 6084490A-4C89-4551-9CD3-12EA969F979B.jpg (1024x1014, 188K)

Feels great senpai
Clanton finna boutta get dabbed on by the judge.

Eric Clanton is a snitch, he ratted out his fellow black bloc members for a plea deal.

Remember, this is California.

>Tomorrow morning! Eric Clanton’s last court date (fingers crossed!)
>archive.is/ZSzgB
Your link is several months old.
Op, a faggot as usual

whats your point? not only has nothing changed since then, try and find a more current article concerning this prick. court date still today

Attached: faggot10.jpg (1898x453, 138K)

Oi, you better be a snitch. You had better tell the queen everything you know. We will be sending a redcoat officer to your house for reeducation today.

Hey, by using this site i'm enabling those mad /sg/ bastards to light up rebel camps. I have terrorist blood on my hands, snitching does not faze me.

Attached: 1529966627322.jpg (768x768, 63K)

retard burger here, is the red shirt guy here of Portuguese descent?

I haven't felt this good since HWNDU flag hunts.

>snitch
lawless nigger

guy on the right is the original basedboy

Tbh, lil' Eric would be a decent treat if you're a huge, AIDS-ridden, jacked and well endowed inmate serving a life sentence. Jow Forums may hate niggers, but I honestly welcome the option of making at least one of them happy.

After all, we're all human.

u got a license for that shitpost?

Feels good to help make the world a safer place for nationalists

If he goes free he will be murdered a few months later, but his family and lawyers will go with him

>1hr until the show starts

feels good man

Well it's illegal to be a "find his house and beat the shit out of him with bike locks when he comes out to go to work" kind of site so feels good bro.

is it safe it doesn‘t get delayed the tenth time?

>implying antifa arent the establishments tard fodder

>implying it wont be delayed again or eric wont get a joke of a sentence

>snitch
More like autistic private investigators who work for free.

Her name was Kate Steinle.

Dear Eric,
How are you holding up? Hopefully you will not have to stay in prison much longer. I have just discussed your situation with your lawyer, family, and the District Attorney. We have agreed with what you said earlier. If you continue to inform law enforcement on the illegal activities of the Aryan Brotherhood, Nuestra Family, and the Black Guerrilla Family, you should be released early per the terms of our agreement. So I just want to tell you to keep up the good work and keep your head down. Your information has proven valuable to the District Attorney, so you should be out in no time for your cooperation!
Your Dear Friend,
Jacob Goldstein

How long

He already plead not guilty. He doesn't get a deal anymore, dingus. He's going to fucking prison lmao

Court should adjourned this afternoon (within the next 6 hours). We'll keep you posted.

did he show up this time?

Big mistake. The people inside the longest are the ones who fought the system.

feels pretty fucking funny kek

Its pretrial, so I doubt he shows up today. His attorney will try to get the case dismissed on some bullshit about him being harassed by 4 chins. It'll fail, and a trial date will be set. He'll probably try to run when he realizes his number is up and hes getting 6 years minimum.

How will we know what has happened since as our twitter girl won't be there?

>hes getting 6 years minimum
As a Mexifornian, I find that hard to believe. But, I hope you're right.

stay tuned

Here is a post made by a based Dane aka "the autism king"

> He has four counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon with intent to cause grievious bodily injury. A single assault charge is something like 3 to 8 years, and the injury clause bumps that by 2 to 4 years so its something like 5 to 12 years EACH.

> He also has a misdemeanor charge of wearing a mask in public, this was purposely tacked on by State because it proves premeditated intent to commit the crimes, which together with the obvious intent to attack Stiles from behind with blaunt force trauma to the head, shows premedidated intent to come to the protests to seriously harm people. There will be no Kate Steinle defense, which hinged on the inability of State to prove intent.

> Now, each of those assault counts is mandatory time served in a California State Prison. Because the attacks were seperated by large time intervals and involved multiple people, they are considered unique acts AND SO ERIC FALLS FOUL OF THREE STRIKES LAWS. The Judge gets to choose whether to apply this or not, but regardless of if he does or not, all sentencing is mandatory consecutive time served, NOT CONCURRENT, and reductions for good behavior etc are severely limited compared to standard cases.

continued in next post...

Pretty good, knowing that a communist might get the chair.

Attached: 36176075_1740075036089107_1396128391429619712_n.jpg (960x879, 82K)

Based hotsauce shirt. I'm wearing the same one right now. Quick someone hit me with a bike lock!

Attached: 1530032063350-1373237433.jpg (2576x1932, 1.73M)

> So Eric is looking at serious time served. State has him dead to rights, with a massive amount of evidence provided by us, as well as even more evidence collected from Eric at the time of his arrest, including cell phone selfies, original clothing, the bike lock, and GPS data showing him at the scene of the crime. I think he must of thought he was going to be some kind of hero posterchild of the left and start a revolution or something by going to court, and now its starting to dawn on him just how fucked he really is.

> All the continuances are in all likelihood, a ploy to buy him some freedom while his kike lawyers try to bargain a plea deal for him. State will reduce charges for a guilty plea, sparing them time and money for the trial, but State wants him in jail.

But then there's also this to consider if it goes to trial...
> "five self-described “anti-fascist” defendants are guilty of attacking Trump supporter..."
berkeleyside.com/2018/06/18/jury-deliberates-over-alleged-berkeley-protest-attack-of-trump-supporter
>Update: Jury finds 5 men not guilty of assault during 2017 Berkeley protest

Hopefully it will be the guy that gets fingered, and fisted in prison.

Postponed or trial begins 8/8/18

Attached: 68493CCE-8193-4268-8898-1BC798E2F963.jpg (2043x1309, 543K)

kek

tig if brue

if this goes to trial he's probably getting off, precedent already been set that it's ok to assault Trump supporters on camera

youtube.com/watch?v=D3aiGckt5rg

Reminder of what happens to little white boys who go to jail over politics:
jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

Attached: 220px-Stephen_Donaldson_Oakland_1984.jpg (220x322, 30K)

britshit

it's done all charges dropped, now lets stop giving this attention

Attached: Antifa a powerfill message.jpg (797x411, 262K)

Awesomesauce!

Attached: TintedGlisteningJunco-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 938K)

W O M P
O
M
P

So you say I should hunt people down and murder them?

Preliminary hearing delayed until August 8th.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180626_at_12.40.13_PM.png (1381x382, 94K)

No shirt,shitlock!

it's not a delay, this new territory

Feels good, man

He's had scheduled preliminary hearings before.

legit lol'd

But 100K bail? Or has he already paid that?

no those were pre-trial hearings

He's been out on bail since the arraignment

Some have been listed as pretrial, some as preliminary.

Only need to post 10% of Bail in the US

eric "nigger" clanton

You shameless lefty fucks will try literally anything to shame your opponents into submission won't you lmao.

How does it feel to put a terrorist commie pinko motherfucker behind bars? Feels fucking great, get fucked.

Attached: 1412534979704.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Attached: 1530034504.png (751x208, 41K)

lmao when is he going to trial

April 15, 2017 Attacks
April 18, 2017 Exposed
May 24, 2017 Arrest
May 26, 2017 Arraignment- bail $100k
June 14, 2017 Pre-trial hearing postponed
August 10, 2017 Pre-trial hearing postponed
September 28, 2017 Pre-trial hearing postponed
December 14, 2017 Pre-trial hearing postponed
April 5, 2018 Pre-trial hearing postponed
June 12, 2018 Pre-trial hearing postponed
June 13, 2018 Pre-trial hearing postponed
June 26, 2018 Pre-trial hearing postponed
August 8, 2018 Pre-trial hearing scheduled

Something seriously wrong with the DA in this case!

don't forget to disinfect your septum piercing

Attached: septum-piercing-abheilzeit-1.jpg (670x473, 96K)

Digiterdoo

wait so definitely nothing happening still with this guy? lol@the recaptcha trying to censor Jow Forums

haha this is hilarious, at this rate it will be thrown out for whats it called

What are the odds the case is thrown out for not giving him a speedy trial, what the fuck is this shit

>1 post by this ID
-8/10 bait you fucking faggot

How does it feel to live in the UK were you have to have an ID to buy a butterknife because your country is full of cucked clowns like you?

no
r
e
f
u
n
d
s

Did the police confiscate your egg "beater" in the last weapons sweep of your flat faggot?

The US judicial system at it's finest.

>archive.is/ZSzgB
>Eric Clanton’s next pre-trial court appearance is TOMORROW (4/5/18)
Next one is August 8th. From there I'm guessing it'll be delayed again.

Thanks guys. Need to confirm for myself about the results of the two hearings but maybe I can pretty it up later.

Attached: 1530037479.png (757x210, 46K)

Better to be a (((snitch))) than let this guy keep running around assaulting people and poisoning the youth. Piss off limey.

"snitch" is a term that is meant to ridicule a specific role in a specific complex, none of which are at play here.

When criminal enterprises which organize themselves horizontally need to protect themselves, they implement silence codes.

You're trying to apply that to a pair of rival political factions who've been using the state and corporate America as battle proxies wherever opportunity to do lends itself.

You're just pulling random virtues out of your ass and throwing them onto the pile to see how they'll play. Are you Jewish?

Also: Find a better challenge than CAPTCHA you test-cheating, dog eating, micro-dick incel gook fuck. A zillion correct solutions and 7 fucking minutes on this bullshit post, you fuckstick sellout. Fucking audio option doesn't work. None of this captcha shit works ever you dipshit slope.

Oy you got a permit for that post!?

What a waste of a good looking white male :(
Would have been a great breeder if he wasn't completely insane and brain washed to hate his own people.

who is requesting those postponements, and for what reason?

Feels good man.

This faggot needs to be murdered in broad daylight.

Has anything happened?

So what happened? I can't find any news on it at all.

he was fingered rather well

Attached: ERIC.png (1233x820, 1.06M)