Has God abandoned Japan Jow Forums?

newsinfo.inquirer.net/1004268/japan-high-schools-go-unisex-with-uniforms-to-support-lgbt-students

Has God abandoned Japan Jow Forums?

Attached: 9908EC61-2AFC-4ADD-9552-6B3FAEC12468.jpg (1242x2108, 1000K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bones.wikia.com/wiki/Haru_Tanaka
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i seriously doubt this probably another reason but faggot translators are pushing their degeneracy

Was God ever with them?

Orientals are a godless race user

Based japs. Can't stop globalism.

DON'T RUIN MY HS ANIMES YOU FUCKING CHINKS GODFUCKINGDDAMITREEEEEEEE

Attached: ONISO2.png (952x518, 459K)

>A number of schools in Japan
that number seems to be 2 based on the article. Still if the nips don't wake up soon they'll be following the west into hell.

Anime is safe user

can’t wait to see the results in 2D

This has to be stopped at any cost.
Grab your dakimakuros and join us.

>skirts up showing pantsu age are over

NO, IT'S NOT SAFE! THEY ARE GONNA RUIN IT

I'm confused by the western coverage of this story. As far as I know, a few schools are letting students wear either uniform, mainly because girls wanted to wear pants in winter.

It's one school in Chiba that said boys could wear skirts. Mind you, none of them would because they would be bullied to death but still...

Attached: 1500338356762.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Insects don't have gods, LMAO

Do you not have bigger problems to worry about?

>support LGBT students
Have the schools actually SAID this, or is a journalist just making shit up? Whenever they quoted a japanese person, the statements were awfully vague and they didn't outright mention trannies. Just reading the quotes I would have guessed that girls don't like sailor uniforms because they're insecure about their bodies, probably because they're fat or believe that they are.

>Girls dressed in boys clothing
>misunderstood as boys
>guy falls in love with a guy
>doesnt know shes a girl
>girl doesnt know how to fit in with girls
>falls in love with a guy
>hijinks
god you people are so fucking not anime fans its obvious. this literally writes itself.

Attached: 1529017321544.jpg (1170x658, 148K)

japan has a fat tax.

Probably part of the attempt to make it seem normal.
>See? Even the Japanese think it's fine for a boy to wear a skirt to school! You're not a backward homophobe, are you?

Just like my animes. Doupt its for LGBT student though.

Again, it wouldn't happen here though. They would be bullied to death (or at best they would want to die). I'm guessing you mean to a western audience though.

Attached: Hard_Gay.jpg (640x480, 44K)

The revolution already started

Attached: Utena.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

I think one school in Chiba did but it seemed more like a, "yeah. sure. That too" type thing. As far as I know, a few schools are letting students wear either uniform, mainly because girls wanted to wear pants in winter.

Attached: 1513122625124.jpg (500x730, 147K)

>Attempt to make it seem normal

What part of "bullied to death" you didnt read in gookAnon post?

Bullying is the ultimate redpill.

Dont you people have that androgeonous fad where kids are proud to not be identifiable as girls or boys, or is it over?

No. That was never a thing. You are thinking about Bowie in the 80's.

Attached: 1488677228329.jpg (571x720, 165K)

so once again its the kikery media making shit up to push their lgbt agendas again

No, Im sure I saw them talking about it being a thing in japan on Bones.
found it
bones.wikia.com/wiki/Haru_Tanaka

Western coverage is just trying to push out lgbtxyz stories whenever remotely possible. Side note, I’m really getting sick of lgbt garbage everywhere, when I walk down the streets in my city (not Melbourne) I see pride flags and pride posters saying “diverse people welcome” or something to that effect on business windows, my uni shoves gay shit down my throat everyday, because of course a university does that. I didn’t care about gays or even tranny’s or whatever degenerate shit they were doing, but I want them all fucking dead now.

no more sailor fuku ?

Attached: 1510717221921.gif (500x375, 1.1M)

For poeple who dont want to open a link
>Dr. Haru Tanaka is a doctor from Japan. Bones shows great respect for them, citing from their paper regarding some aspects of the 2nd, 4th and 8th rib, calling it "brilliant".

>The Jeffersonian Institute workers spend most of the episode debating their gender. Eventually, Angela hugs Dr. Tanaka at the end of the episode, later telling her colleagues that Dr. Tanaka had a response to the hug that was definitively due to being an individual with a penis.

Attached: 1522787795088.jpg (310x233, 8K)

That's how it starts dummy, next thing you know your women run everything while the guys are neutered or so limp wristed that they don't even bother

lol jap men already are pussies, they lock themselves in their room and jack off to anime. thats why asian women crave white cock

Is anime traps becoming real