How is the Democratic Party so inept?

With all the minds and resources poured into the party, how is it that they fail this hard?

Attached: CD9AB54C-913A-471A-9575-A0BBDA0FF18E.jpg (695x695, 122K)

Because it's full of niggers.

They got desynced, you see.

Hillary was supposed to win in 2008, but Obama swooped it from under her.
Then Bernie was supposed to win in 2016, but Hillary then tried to steal it from him.

It's because they fail to unite, and they attack political allies, and they sort of self-delude, and their pretentious attitude pushes people away.

its not minorities fault the democrat party is this stupid. In fact the best way to beat them is to make peace with minorities and let them in they will be based in a matter of 1 or 2 years no prob.
Making "peace" with blacks, mexicans, asians means the death of the democrat party and actually any politicians that wants to fuck over either of our groups.

be a smarter man

(1) Democrats have already wrecked themselves.
(2) Why does your solution involve immigrants at all?

Have you fully evaluated how an influx of immigrants increases the cost of housing and decreases wages?

I agree. In leaf land we just elected a conservative government in one of our provinces. Talking to a friend about why I think they won and even before I finished my sentence. she says its because low IQ bottom of the barrel populism. I told her and that attitude of I know whats in your best interest and if you don't realize that you are stupid is why the left will keep losing and losing.

Attached: 1524615531894.jpg (1870x1869, 730K)

you morons post so much in your circle jerking forum you actually started believing your own strawmans

Your right its not like anyone on here ever actually goes out and talks to people in real life or dare expose their ideas to others who may disagree...

Attached: You.gif (218x228, 1024K)

Sez the meme flag.

The thing is the Democratic party will NOT EVER AGAIN allow a White Straight Christian male to lead it.
It has become the religiously intolerant, racist, sexist party.
It has become the very thing it proclaims to hate and want to destroy.

Attached: Feminist_Meets_Muslim.jpg (960x960, 114K)

eh fact is ANYONE can post on Jow Forums no matter what idiotic ideology.. now try that at lefty controlled forums and you see who actually for real cares about rights.

if democrats are really racist and sexist, then why doesn't Jow Forums like them?

Attached: 1517263158010.png (625x773, 90K)

Because democrats hate them? Quality posting friend.

and I am guessing you actually tried to post in a leftist forum? or are you just imagining what would happen because all your world view is based on a strawman?

Attached: 1513906769560.png (800x600, 56K)

This thread is dumb like the president.

Why would you seek out one of the last places on the internet thats not a leftwing echo chamber then?

but democrats are racist and sexist. Jow Forumstards are racist and sexist. Democrats should be their favourite party by that logic. Unless they aren't really racist and its just a dumb Jow Forums meme to deflect from the fact they are racist

Attached: 1516929349676.png (300x300, 10K)

Because underneath that, they're commies who want me to share(give) my shit to them. Ain't gonna happen bro.

The executive bantz sustain me.

This is the best timeline. We truly don't deserve president Trump.

Attached: 1512100511049.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

they are commies and you are nazis. even Hitler and Stalin were friends at some point so?

Despite thinking that Dems are """hip"""" everyone in the party is a boomer

>meme flag
Because its not always about race or sex

I dunno, there are probably better reasons to like/dislike someone.

It couldnt just be an optics thing for political purposes. People always mean what they say.

but dude, democrats are the REAL intolerant racists!

why do you like those feminist, multicultural tolerant conservatives? are you a cuck?

The democrats being such bumbling idiots is making me paranoid. I can't help but think that everything we are doing here isn't actually of our own free will and in direct opposition of them, but that what we are doing and what has happened to both parties is exactly what the elite want. I'm not trying to demobilize because I'm pumped that the mid terms will be great and trump will win 2020 but it just feels too easy. I hate the dems but they have to be smarter than this.

Demorilize* fuck I earned that for being a mobilefag

FUCK just ignore my spelling you get what I'm trying to say

Trump is a fucking retard.

You're not being as clever as you think you are.

Bernie was never supposed to win you fucking fool. He was controlled op to calm down the fatherless children of America and prevent them from forming another Occupy.

He will run again this time to try and convince white males not to vote right. And he will still not be allowed to win because he is not there to win.

That tweet really show Trumps mastery of rhetoric.
It fans the flames dem infighting so much.

fuck off cuckservative. Real nationalists and racists are democrats not feminist tolerant cuckservatives. Even Jow Forums agrees

>but it just feels too easy. I hate the dems but they have to be smarter than this.
Same, friend. It's like they're throwing the fight. It makes no sense. I don't mind winning but a little voice is telling me it shouldn't be this easy.

yup this is his best tweet in a while.

>nationalists
>open border policies
Pick one

Is that sarcasm?

you dumbass, democrats are the real racists so how can they be racist and have open border?

You're dyin out there. Each post you write is more desperate than the last.

My conspiracy theory is that the DNC is being punished for losing the election. Whoever is pulling the strings is making sure they radicalize and alienate as many people as possible.

their clock began counting down once they started drinking their own koolaid.
Hillary honestly believed she had a 99% chance of winning.

God, this level of retardation. Show your true flag, you fucking leaf.

t.cuckservative

Attached: 1514338354368.png (674x638, 30K)

That's your position, you tell me.

democrats are the real racist authoritarians while conservatives are the real multicultural liberals. Thats what Jow Forums told so why should I vote for tolerant cuckservatives?

>Hillary honestly believed she had a 99% chance of winning.
It's amazing anyone could think that unless they had the election rigged. Trump did say it was rigged during the debates. He hasn't been wrong about a damn thing.

Attached: BASEDuncletedonleftism.png (609x717, 188K)

First day shilling?

Attached: BASEDUncletedonacademics.jpg (1080x846, 175K)

Try messing with my shit.

Attached: uncletedonleftists.png (1200x1620, 152K)

Attached: WHYARELIBERALSBRAINDEAD.png (1360x980, 489K)

kys cuckservative.

Reminder that the whole "open border" thing was invented by pro free-market Cuckservatives because they wanted huge influx of cheap labour to keep taxes down. Liberals were the ones against it

Attached: rtg0q.jpg (560x407, 32K)

ooo gorilla warfare huh

No, they were moving swiftly toward criminalization of (white) male sexuality and hyper speech policing and Hillary would have ended the Internet forever along with it. See also: Obabo gets "hired" by Netflix and they immediately enact "zero fraternization" rules where even looking at a coworker can get you fired.

This is still their play so they do not want to entirely rebuke the advances they have made in case they can get their power back.

why does trump always blame decomcrats for everything?

isn't most of the shit that goes wrong because of him?

>Democrats come up with daca solution that is win-win
>gets turned down
>Trump: HURR the democrats don't wan't to do ANYTHING

Attached: 36241366_1569758163129778_4856614074739326976_n.jpg (720x714, 34K)

Why is this snowflake fatty so butthurt?

Its not a binary choice. Both parties are racist because the word is meaningless now, dems just use it to smear anyone right of marx. You know this thoguh and your just shitposting.

Attached: HOWLIBERALPROPAGANDAWORKS.png (891x699, 91K)

>the Democratic party will NOT EVER AGAIN allow a White Straight Christian male
they have plenty of Mormons who can't win in the general

Attached: leftismisacult.jpg (1281x744, 318K)

Attached: LEFTprojection.jpg (1166x595, 146K)

Attached: LEFTISMISPURELYABOUTMONEY.jpg (1008x862, 198K)

Attached: IdeologicalSubversion.png (700x467, 78K)

>It's like they're throwing the fight. It makes no sense
they're setting the stage for the war, this has to end in a war, lots of people have to die in that war, war will start just before 2020

i said it wrong when i said "let them in" i mean the ones already in america and we should let them join our movement thats what i ment.

The only DACA solution is the final solution meme flaggot faggot

yes after two post on retard era i was banned because i basically laughed at them and their fake outrage concerning trump throwing candy and merkel.

Y'all are cowards

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-26 at 8.41.58 AM.png (910x747, 478K)

yes after two post on retard era i was banned because i basically laughed at them and their fake outrage concerning trump throwing candy at merkel.

Jow Forums is a board of peace

>some nigger needs your clicks THIS bad

Attached: 14eb8e09a043553a83570da5c0dfeefcce6f3044c7d730f06e59c18e827cb776-pol.jpg (853x640, 1.11M)

The republican party isn't much better honestly. I consider myself conservative but certainly not republican

>Reminder that the whole "open border" thing was invented by pro free-market Cuckservatives because they wanted huge influx of cheap labour to keep taxes down. Liberals were the ones against it

Yup. The biggest trick the right pulled on the left was to create a giant emotional appeal over the treatment of these cheap laborers. Any criticism of this right wong policy of importing cheap labor in mass is now attacked by the left as racist, xenophobic, etc. Useful idiots, the lot of them.

>Amass a groups to work against whites
>Fail to realize the groups have their own interests in mind
They read too deep into marxism and expected everyone to sing and dance together.

Attached: Screenshot_2015-05-17-21-00-59-1.png (1080x1291, 317K)

The far left will be emboldened by this, but their pride will lead to their own downfall for the reason they will double-down on their hatred for Trump.

Trump is the new sheriff in town. Pelosi and the rest of the Dems have been around for years.

I wonder the same thing, I would describe myself as a moderate, and I'm not really a big fan of Donald Trump. The Democrats should be doing everything they can to win center/center-right voters like me, even if it means conceding a few issues. Instead they move farther left, you are watching a whole party commit political suicide.

I've spent a long time thinking about this. The Democrats and the Left have literally retarded themselves in every arena they're in.

I think their brains short circuit since they have to live in leftist delusion of equality and they also are under constant terror of wrong think leading to them being thrown out of their cult and exiled.

These people literally cannot think anymore or create things on the same level as free thinking people. It's terrifying to watch and it's terrifying this has happened to so many Americans. Watching former friends and acquaintances of mine slowly go completely mad over the last couple years and convince themselves they're in a violent evil Nazi dictatorship while running willingly into the arms of evil racist communist totalitarianism is probably the biggest mind fuck of my adulthood.

I don't know what you do with these people now. They clearly have to go to violence now because they're lost in every other arena. They've already been socially violent since day one trying to destroy careers and social lives of people who exhibit wrong think. The only solution I can think of is to put a bullet in their head, as history dictates. I don't know what else you do with them.

They're literal human parasites who have been created since birth to destroy functioning healthy systems at the behest of people who want to destroy us.

Attached: commiesarenotpeople.jpg (960x661, 322K)

Two party rule is shit. One side sucks and the other blows.

FPBP

Racial lines first. Then remove the parasites and inconsolable as you say.

>its not minorities fault the democrat party is this stupid. In fact the best way to beat them is to make peace with minorities and let them in they will be based in a matter of 1 or 2 years no prob.
Lol the only peace Spics and niggers are interested in is more Gibs you fucking retard.

too many chiefs, not enough indians. it really is that simple. the democrats turned their backs on their traditional base and are now surprised that it doesn't want to vote for them

>Then Bernie was supposed to win in 2016, but Hillary then tried to steal it from him.
Are you fucking retarded? literally the only reason (((Sanders))) ran was get Millennials to vote for hillary

Because they're racist against whites, sexist against males and something-ist against straight people. I'm a straight, white male so they make it easy for me and everyone like me to choose the side that doesn't want my head on a pike.

>make peace with minorities
Ah dunwun da pis n shiet ah wan kill dem hunkiz

> OOOGA BOOOGA IVUL JOOZ
> the Jews weren't able to make themselves a president

>implying the elected president can't be subverted regardless of (((tribal))) affiliation

The Republican Party is already the big tent party. The fact there are trannies and nogs in the party that sound 100x more rational than leftists, makes the Democratic Party look amazingly shitty. They don’t own “diversity is our strength.” And of course, Antifa of course is 95% white — how many minorities want to be part of that? If they get arrested by cops, they’ll want to do it on their own terms, not “white anarchist” terms.

This is why I think if Trump legalizes marijuana and if we can welcome Gays and Lesbians into the tent, the left will be so utterly BTFO that they'll never win another election except in their utopia strongholds.

Attached: 1525134623340.jpg (968x620, 134K)

He doesn't even have to "legalize" it. Dropping federal jurisdiction would be enough and consistent with state's rights. Then it's not a divisive issue in federal elections, only state.

he's the greatest

Attached: 1469237138030.jpg (572x853, 111K)

Liberals support the Fonda's Jane got young men killed in Vietnam, Peter recently called for the kidnapping and raping of Trump's grandkid. What kind of sick fucks are you people? Seriously kill yourself, either that or someone eventually will.

Attached: 1528741512048.jpg (960x796, 80K)

This would be excellent and it's the most logical thing for the country. I am absolutely ECSTATIC about the Republicans reversing their stance on hemp and pushing it as a main crop for American farmers. This is going to be a goddamn explosion for our economy and I would argue could even lead to an economic golden age as we experience the windfall from our American farmers and entrepreneurs finally be able to exploit this literal miracle from God.

Attached: peperasta.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

except it produces democratic assholes like Snoop Dogg and Seth Rogan.

>the Democratic party will NOT EVER AGAIN allow a White Straight Christian male to lead it

And that is a good thing.

>Because they're racist
That's it in a nutshell. You think they want illegals out of love nope they want slaves.

I see no problem with this

Attached: 1524063700324.jpg (2048x1479, 428K)

He has given up everything for us. I will follow him into the smoldering pits of hell. The future belongs to us.

Attached: 1527885797793.jpg (634x475, 87K)