Is he right?

is he right?

Attached: Graham-Hancock-2015-by-Travis-Simpkins-Fingerprints-of-the-Gods.jpg (855x684, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KK3eh4Z5Ko4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUreiw9nos
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc
evolaasheis.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/the-relationship-between-judaism-and-freemasonry/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He goes a little too deep, but the basic premise that civilization may go back further than we think is pretty reasonable and interesting. People live on coasts and sea level changed dramatically as the ice age ended. His books are fun reads.

No, this man is:

youtu.be/KK3eh4Z5Ko4

Attached: 20180626_163701.jpg (1454x1003, 537K)

this.
he's mistaking archetypal symbols for evidence of global contact
archaeology is retarded as it doesn't take into account the statistics of what we haven't found
archaeology needs a drake equation

>is he right?
No, he's a pseudo-historian who only gets attention at all because he's less crazy than Erik von Daeniken

Red shift is just a way to measure how much that galactic server is lagging.

The question I have is God the programer or the player.

No think he is a lefty

Have you actually read his books? They're pretty reasonable and thoroughly researched.

Sure I have. They are couched in reasonable language and Hancock smells like a reasonable man.

But he's still a crank, no question about it.

That’s right don’t question

He’s on the right track but his geological evidence is lacking.
>t. Geologist

He absolutley has crank tendencies but i think he serves an important function. Academics should absolutely be challenged. Plus it's undeniably fun to think about lost civilizations

Of course he’s right about stuff being older than the “archeological establishment” claims. Should be obvious purely based on how hostile they are to any ideas that challenge their timeline.

Pyramids are everywhere throughout the world. Pharaohs only wish they were advanced enough to construct them. Sphinx is even older. They are coded messages and prove much more advanced peoples knew much more advanced mathematics than can be attributed to the Egyptians

No and I don't need to do. Actual historians have destroyed all his views and arguments.

>Academics should absolutely be challenged
The problem is that no-one is paying attention to anything he says, because he's just too far to the extreme on the normie-crank spectrum.

No they arent. They arent academic in the slightest. They are like poorly written new age novels, which is fitting because hes trying to be a cupt leader

>Pyramids are everywhere throughout the world.
Because it's the only way to construct large structures using primitive technology.

>Pharaohs only wish they were advanced enough to construct them
Primitive technology available at that time is more than good enough to pile a load of stone blocks on top each other. As soon as you have an agricultural surplus, you have everything you need to build a pyramid.

>and prove much more advanced peoples knew much more advanced mathematics than can be attributed to the Egyptians
The ancients weren't ignorant of mathematics, and it doesn't take much of a grasp of mathematics to push stones around so they line up with the stars

Academics are often challenged. I could name several paradigm shifts that occurred in the 20th century alone. Plate tectonics comes to mind instantly. It was highly resisted in the beginning, but the evidence eventually became overwhelming and everyone had to accept it.
These alt-history fags just don't have anything worthwhile.

>Academics are often challenged. I could name several paradigm shifts that occurred in the 20th century alone.
Usually because the established paradigm is based upon patchy evidence. As soon as better evidence becomes available, the scientists are quick to change their minds.

The problem with Hancock and his friends is that they try to challenge established paradigms which are supported by strong evidence using extremely weak or non-existent evidence, and that's why everyone thinks they are cranks

Hes a crank cuz I say so! Solid liberal arguement skills friend. Why dont you provide an example and defense your name calling with some factual premises and learn how to argue like a big boi.

Ctrl f
>Crank

Whats up buddy ?

>Solid liberal arguement skills friend.
Liberal? GTFO.

What is it with you American cranks? You think that everyone who disagrees with you, even in the slightest detail, is probably some kind of commie.

You're right.
Magicians of the Gods is really good too.

Attached: gr.jpg (281x179, 6K)

I've got two of his books but have recently learned he's a freemason. Not sure how I feel about him anymore

why not both

Attached: nptqofhhlz1qbzzgco1_1280.png (596x768, 14K)

If you equate the pyramids to being merely a pile of stones then you don't know anywhere near enough about them. The precision in their placement and alignment, in their quarrying, tells one these are marvellously constructed. And that goes not only for the pyramids of Giza but for other megalithic works across the world. Works which have not been adequately imitated in thousands of years. The stone cutting alone is brilliant, considering the tools and methods its considered they had.

I can't see how this disagrees with anything I wrote. But then I'm a brainlet, so what would I know.

>actual historians
muh 6 gorillion
nice appeal to authority you fucking stupid faggot

>surely the current historical model is 100% correct! Sumer was the first civilization no doubt at 4500 BC. Only an idiot would que-

Wait, what's that? Gobekli Tepe is dated to at least 10000 BC and is the largest megalithic site in history that we've discovered? Uhh... t-they were hunter gatherers! It's nothing special!

you realize we cant build the pyramids with modern equipment right? no cranes can lift the blocks
truly youre a dense cunt

>The ancients weren't ignorant of mathematics, and it doesn't take much of a grasp of mathematics to push stones around so they line up with the stars
but they built pyramids without math? nigger youre absolutely retarded

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUreiw9nos
Early stuff, whatever spectrum.

then build the machine that could lift. u are some retard. incredible.

>but they built pyramids without math? nigger youre absolutely retarded
Well, it would have been absolutely retarded if I had said the pyramids had built without maths, but I didn't say anything like that, so STFU you filthy mutt

okay m8, build a crane that can lift those blocks without steel

>you realize we cant build the pyramids with modern equipment right? no cranes can lift the blocks
WTF are you talking about? I've seen over 9000 documentaries on the History Channel in which the building methods are (successfully) recreated

>no cranes can lift the blocks
Presumably that's why the Egyptians, Aztecs and so on didn't use cranes to build their pyramids.

He’s right, but his over reliance on the physical evidence is unnecessary imo. The documentary evidence and anthropological evidence from folklore, legends, etc. provide a pretty firm basis on their own merits.

missed the word 'werent' but they used advanced algebra, trigonometry etc, the engineering and architecture and the precision of the placed blocks and inside chambers can only be achieved with machines today, the chambers also have certain acoustics

yes. Lookup Aryans came from arctic

I think hes right that 12000 years ago there was " advanced civilization" that was almost wiped out during the end of ice age first with the comet hitting north america ice cap then 1000 years later the massive coronal ejection that fried most of the earth and we are descants of that civilization.

t. Zahi "If it's old, do what you're told" Hawass
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc

Attached: zahi.jpg (676x418, 78K)

yeah and the history channel tells you about the 6 gorrillion, look m8 modern historians are arrogant dickheads that live in thier own bubble and i cant beleive you havent questioned that shit and believe it

He is a shill. We don't know how the stones for Stonehenge were moved or hoisted up into place either.
That's a big fucking thing -- we can't figure out how they did it?

>9000 documentaries on the History Channel in which the building methods are (successfully) recreated
9000 documentaries? And recreated is not the right word is is, simulated you mean?

yes,

Attached: 1523721780917.jpg (1280x853, 352K)

Attached: 1522774362161.jpg (576x768, 150K)

absolutely. he has a new book coming out btw

yes and to be sso arrogant to think the pyramids were made with slaves and logs is fucking stupid

Attached: 1522772605308.jpg (1618x1080, 239K)

Attached: 1522774639508.jpg (1080x718, 157K)

he's borderline communist but he's still right

His only flaw imo is mistaking ideas he has while on DMT with divinely-inspired facts. As others have said his basic premise is Moreno than likely true. I like Randal Carlson more though since that guy has autistic-recall of information and is conservative about his guesswork, making it clear when he's not sure about something. Graham seems to be all too willing to jump into an idea that sounds fascinating, as if his mind is so open his brain leaks out momentarily.

>they used advanced algebra, trigonometry etc
Nonsense. Unless you mean "advanced for its time". It's the stuff I learned in school when I was about 12.

>the engineering and architecture and the precision of the placed blocks and inside chambers can only be achieved with machines today,
Yeah, that's also nonsense. Stonemasonry was not something that flourished and then was completely forgotten. Civilisations have been building things out of precisely-hewn stone for four thousand uninterrupted years.

You're just in love with the idea that the Egyptians were fantastically advanced because the were using alien technology or something. Just admit it, user.

Graham Hancock is the biggest faggot ever.

>9000 documentaries? And recreated is not the right word is is, simulated you mean?
Recreated, simulated, it doesn't matter. The point is that construction methods used to build the pyramids are widely understood and easy to replicate, as long as you have a small army of slaves* and a lot of useless stone lying around.

*Yes. I know that the Egyptian pyramids weren't actually built by slaves.

i was looking for a certain pic but i cant find it, its a room of colums with designs that are simply incredible

Attached: 1522773712606.jpg (1440x961, 219K)

evolaasheis.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/the-relationship-between-judaism-and-freemasonry/
>From the practical point of view, it is obvious, whatever the case may be, that one hypothesis leads to the same consequences as the other. Politically and socially, Masonry and Judaism combine into one and the same campaign, against which it is good to fight, whether by doing so one fights simply a humanitarian, levelling utopianism, having its principle and its end in itself, or whether, on the other hand, one may by doing so paralyse one of the main instruments in the service of the occult will-to-power of a race which is not ours, and whose triumph, visible or invisible, could only mean the decline of the highest heritage of the best Indo-European civilisation.

what is that thing

There have definitely been incidents of ancient civilizations leaping forward that were forgotten by time.

I don't know if we were flying around in space ships or uplifted by aliens, but his basic premise that there may have been classical (2nd-1st century BC) up to enlightenment era (17th-18th century) technology 8000+ years ago isn't impossible.

m8 you believe history channel documentaries, like idek what to tell you
>at 12 i couldve designed the pyramids
you couldnt build a pyramid with wet sand you dumb fuck
also idk if they had alien exposure, but they were clearly more advanced than were told
the fucking stone was hundred of miles away

>be actual historian
>spend hundreds of thousands of hours tirelessly studying the past
>get put in a discussion with some DUDE WUT IF PYRAMIDS ARE REALLY SPACESHIPS LMAO faggot

no wonder he is angry

Easiest answer to me is copper/bronze-age cycles going back to at least the end of the ice age, likely throughout a lot of it. I don't believe we just hunted/gathered for 250,000+ years before suddenly deciding to agriculture and citybuild.

no idea, some poo came in a thread, it has something to do with hinduism

user, Huwass is a massive faggot. Go listen to him speak, or even better argue with someone. He belongs on MemriTV threatening people with his shoe, not in Egyptology.

>retard doesn't address my post

I don't believe in this ancient aliens bullshit but Hawass is not a respectable man in any sense. There's a reason many people have lost interest in Egypt.

So what?

Attached: retard chamber.jpg (2448x3264, 529K)

Göbekli Tepe is regarded by some as an archaeological discovery of the greatest importance since it could profoundly change the understanding of a crucial stage in the development of human society. Ian Hodder of Stanford University said, "Göbekli Tepe changes everything".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

>and so, the world's drinking water will be safe for one more day.

Black holes
Dark Matter
Higgs Bosson
Dark Energy
Global Warming
Are all based on pure maths and 0 experiments and evidence. Yet all of those things are taught at school as truths.

Attached: Science corruption of.jpg (940x960, 94K)

>the fucking stone was hundred of miles away
Luckily, the River Nile was hundreds of miles long. Problem solved!

You'd have to make more of a point than simply saying a thing is dated to 10,000bc. Why is there no evidence of consistent habitation, for instance?

>blah blah blah
Lol, what are you talking about? All of the above, apart from dark energy, have been observed experimentally

You know, every time you say "lol scientists don't know XXX!" without first checking whether scientists know XXX or not just makes you look like a moron

I'm about 100 pages in and I think it's interesting. His Joe Rogan podcast was interesting enough for me to try a book.

esoteric bull

Hancock is great because he works with men of science, and is able to put these theories into easily digestible reads.

I know Joe Rogan is a meme, but all his episodes with Randall Carlson, Hancock, and the newer one with Robert Schoch are all fantastic

>hasn't heard of the solar induced dark age

So you're saying that simple hunter gatherer people had knowledge of astronomy and the ability to build huge megalithic structures? Interesting. Gee, I guess I should make a better point next time!
I'll try to explain it to a brainlet like you
>You'd have to make more of a point than simply saying a thing is dated to 10,000bc
Yes, when the fundamentals of the historical timeline was made decades ago with the findings that were available.
Over time arguments were made for a possible different set of events than was originally proposed, all dismissed and the proposers shunned. Then Gobekli Tepe is found, the biggest megalithic site on Earth we've found (so far) that is at least 5000 years older than the presumed earliest civilisation on Earth.

>Why is there no evidence of consistent habitation, for instance?
Because we still don't know the full story. It makes it even more ridiculous to think that hunter gatherers built a huge site and decided not to even live there. Moreover, the whole site was intentionally buried.

And again, interestingly enough, the largest megalithic site on Earth happens to date closest to the great cataclysmic events (comet and ending of the ice age (which means great flooding and coincides with numerous cultures having myths about a great flood, which even made its way to the bible).

Your move, brainlet.

lol dope strawmen. You really knocked the stuffing out of those faggots

Attached: 907.gif (200x200, 255K)

please explain how they transported 50-80 ton blocks

>egyptologists regularly block research, and shut down anything that could disrupt their established narrative of Egypt

Sorry, egyptologists are basically art history majors, not scientists

>hasn't heard of the solar induced dark age
WTF are you talking about? We have global temperature recordings going back MILLIONS of years. Only during the last century have global temperatures been rising at the rate they are now.

Well a lot of stuff for sure was lost because it was replaced with better stuff or it was just made obsolete.

>please explain how they transported 50-80 ton blocks
By using their brains to build tools to apply the optimal force while minimising friction.

SIDA

Computer simulations are not experiments boy.

Read up on Robert Schoch.

Earth got hit with a massive coronal ejection that forced humanity back into caves and basically reset all civilizations.

It explains how these megaliths can be thousands of years older than origibally believed, and how farming sprang up worldwide practically overnight. What we thought was the beginning was just humanity picking up the old pieces and rebuilding

>Computer simulations are not experiments boy.
Which of those phenomena do you think have been observed only in computer simulations?

You do understand that modern equipment is just a multiplier for manpower, right? It took a while to understand how the Easter Island sculptures got to the coast. For years people thought the indigenous brownies were magic users.

honestly i feel bad for you
so i guess you think gornaya shoria is also a natural formation?

>they used pullies and elephants like the book i read when i was 6!
yea okay man

>Read up on Robert Schoch.
Yeah, no thanks.

>Earth got hit with a massive coronal ejection that forced humanity back into caves and basically reset all civilizations.
Schoch is literally the only academic who thinks this might be true.

>how farming sprang up worldwide practically overnight
That would be pretty amazing if it were true, but it's not.

How fucking low IQ are you? lmao the magical strength of human brainpower and tools moved 80 ton blocks? What tools and how was it moved? How were the blocks elevated and positioned atop other blocks? Why would they build structures and waste manpower on erecting massive megaliths? Why would they orient the pyramids to face true north? How did they orient the pyramids with true north more acurately than the greenwich building did on the prime meridian? How did the aztecs or olmecs construct and create massive megaliths when they had not invented the wheel?

>so i guess you think gornaya shoria is also a natural formation?
Yes, that's also what everyone else thinks.

Of course it's possible that proto-Russian cavemen carved out 3000 tonne rocks using little more than flint handaxes, and then piled them on top of each other, but it's really not very likely.

I liked him until he acted like a fucking child on JRE. It was bad enough he fucks a nigger.

Varg get's a lot of his tendencies from this fucker.

these fucking morons think they put the capstone on the pyramids with pulleys and hemp rope, basically they believe in the we wuz kangs

a fucking swede. Yes don't dispute the points he brings up just attack his character and dodge around the questions.

I know Kent Hovind is a complete fraud but damn if his crazy theories aren't compelling to listen to

You're right the more reasonable answer is aliens and advanced technology that was lost. How did the Romans build the Colosseum? Probabaly just pulleys and elephants.