Would you eat a dog, a cat, or a human?

Would you eat a dog, a cat, or a human?

Attached: images.jpg (640x479, 37K)

Sage and kill yourself faggot

What are you? Some kind of chinese Richard Dawkins?

They aren’t called corncats for a reason.

Dog, it's actually tasty, bake it on garlic and caraway seeds and it's great. Never ate a cat, but I heard they taste disgusting, and human meat is no thanks, with kuru and the rest of those weird diseases.

So, like, they eat goat testicles and penis in Egypt, did you eat dog testicles?

No, why the fuck would I, that's a dumb question

If you knew that this human was disease-free, would you?

Hmm, probably not. I may be a little fucked up by I still have some morals. Something just doesn't feel right about it desu.

If it's a human who died naturally, and doesn't have money to have a burial?

That doesn't change anything for me, I mean, if someone wants his corpse to be eaten, go on and eat him, but I'll have no part in that.

Damn! So it means I'd have to finish off this body myself. I was really hoping to have someone join me, but this PC-world...

I've had dog, human placenta, also eaten horse, never tried cat but would if the opportunity arose.

Placenta hasn't had the chance to breathe the air and grow. It's not human meat, per se.

Yeah that's how I felt about it, I would gladly try human meat if it was thoroughly vetted & also prepared well. Sadly the odds of that are rather null.

>implying you haven't already eaten a bit of all 3 if you've eaten processed meat once in your life.
What's this shit about how we need trade with China again?
How about no trade with China, that sounds awesome.

Post pic, let’s see what you look like

You'll get a call from Hannibal Lecter soon.

does foreskin count?

Did it come from a jew? If yes, then it doesn't count.

Is it really eating shit if it's baked in a cake?

I just want to know if anyone will make a conscious choice.

I lived in Korea for 6 years- first half in Gangnueng( coastal town, might have seen it on the olympics) second half in Incheon-

Gangnueng I had the opportunity to live out more in the country- about twice a week there was a flatbed truck rolling down the road slowly with a loudspeaker asking for dogs. Dogmeat buyer.

And then in Incheon, which is a huge city by any standard, There was a mountain behind my house I use to go walk/run- noticed a lot of barking one day up ahead on the little road I was on. Got closer to the source- place it was coming from was a dog farm. I'd seen the building plenty of times but never seen inside.
Completely packed with white dogs. I mean like the proverbial sardines in a can. It was was pitiful.

I don't know if it's just folklore or what but I was told by koreans that the preferred way to slaughter them is in a stressed environment- hence some of the videos /pics online of them being boiled /hung/ burned alive.

Not really a fan.

That's like sucking dick, more or less.

I kekd

Been near the well and haven't had a sip. What a pity.

human
I crave it
you are all food

But where will everyone get their leadpainted toys and crappy electronics that break after a few days casual use??

>being unaware of the choices you make
>thinking of choice as an abstract concept outside daily life decisions.
the absolute state of consumers.

only cats and certain less noble dog races

I want to eat an attractive girl's thighs while she's still alive

yes/no/yes
spare the cats goddam

Mama mia!

reptiles dont have foreskin.

Cat, easy. They’re not loyal, their rarely friendly. Unlike my dog which the most perfect angel. And of course humans go without saying.

That's really gross dude

If it was a life or death starvation issue, probably yes to all 3, otherwise no

How long into the apocalypse are we talkin here?

No because i'm white. Only non humans would eat any of those things.

No. Eating carnivorous mammals and humans is both asking for diseases, you low key vegan twat.

Kek nice one

I never tried. How do they taste?

no fuck you