It says here that you don't have a bachelor's degree

>It says here that you don't have a bachelor's degree

Attached: 1520684804958.jpg (600x450, 18K)

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
Make me a cup of coffee.

>but its ok because at least you're not Korean!

Attached: c4b50981-0bd2-40a1-9cf9-5d94d3e259e6.jpg (1000x666, 109K)

that's right i don't. my family were dirt poor.
now i'm a millionaire.

>"And yet im still your boss"
hows the debt going ?

Attached: 345345645765467.png (612x491, 88K)

>It says here that you force your wife to suck long time Korea man cock

University is free in bongland. You're just a larping idiot.

Go microwave some tendies neet lord

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-16 at 12.19.43 AM.png (384x287, 105K)

>implying I need a degree to apply for unemployed benefits

Lol just wait a bit

That's because you're reading from the bottom-up, Mr. Park.

A Japanese man sitting in the park finds a bottle under his bench. He opens it. A genie flies out thanking him for the rescue, "I've been trapped in that bottle for 2,000 years I'm so grateful to you sir, I'll grant you any three wishes you want!" The man says, then I want three women who will have sex with me!

The genie picks up the lamp and hands it to the man and says "Hold this while I try to figure out how to get back inside"

What are you doing in gookland?

Btw university costs an eye in England.

Tuition in Israel is capped by law at $2,890

Attached: 6f2XCT.png (612x792, 130K)

I korea man. Penis most long. Sexu Italy woman many time.

communist faggot.

This made me chuckle and feel warm and fuzzy inside.

>University is free in bongland. You're just a larping idiot.
only in scotland

shut up muhammad, don't you have a knife to bin?

Engineer here without a bachelor degree.
I see people with multiple degrees get rejected all the time when applying where I work.

Nice to have a dad who is an expert in his field and can teach you everything and get your foot in the door.

Although I would still like to finish some degree someday just to have one. Even though it feels like a total scam and schools are a joke nowadays.

>Look, I'm an honest guy so I'll keep this real simple. I need the money so I need the job. If I don't get the job, I'll still need the money. In that case I'll hold you responsible for me not getting the job that I need. If I get the job, I'm going to put 100% effort into it. I'm an honest hardworking guy and I need this job. You won't be disappointed with my effort. Thank you for your time.

>”If you don’t hire me, I’ll show everyone these photos of you touching a little boy”
WOMP WOMP

Attached: F118C5A4-63A3-4FCF-B519-F17F55D9F258.jpg (1032x1034, 281K)

Nihao^^

I graduated from the university of hardknocks. Please consider me for this position.

>It says here that you don't have a master's degree

It’s all about who you know. If you have poor parents who have no connections your fucked unless you network in school or are particularly charismatic.

Youre right. I just have an associate degree, certifications, and a few years working entry level positions.
>well we still dont think you can do this job.

>it says here that you are a faggot

Wow, what a fag.

"Look at me!!! I didnt need a degree for engineering cuz my daddy is super smart and has connections. Lol be more like me and be born well off"

Fuck off

low iq midget

doctorate is the new high school diploma

eh moshi moshi

you sound like a faggot

have fun going to jail for practicing without a license gay boy.

If only you'd known what hellfire what fall down on youl, you wouldn't hav e posted that little "comment" of yours.

I am the storm.

maggot.

>without it, you can't apply for the janitor position

Attached: Black hired resume.jpg (536x1088, 71K)

>I can explain.

>"Is that it? No 5+ years work experience fresh out of college? Why did you even bother applying for this entry level deskjockey position?"

We get it, you're racist.

undergraduate degree is 4 years why can't you get job experience again? too busy with those 15 hour class weeks?

fuck off boomer.

should be handed a six figure job on a silver platter for making it through four years of sucking marxist cock and playing video games on daddy government's dime

do I know you?

gookshits and davids get off my Jow Forums

Attached: P161.jpg (313x307, 25K)

You can be engineer without a bachelor in burgerland.

Well you see Mr. Goldstein I listened to teenagers on Jow Forums that told me working a trade was manly and college was a scam. I didn’t know I would be digging ditches for $10/hr!

Fuck off and eat a potato you leprechaun fuck

College is a meme. Trades are redpilled.

Deal with it gay cuck nigger homo faggot nigger

>University is free in bongland. You're just a larping idiot.
you are right, i would have gone to university in the era before tuition fees were introduced. but tuition fees are only one of the costs of going to university. there's also housing, food, transport, drugs etc
of course i could have got a part time job or something to support myself while i was studying. but instead i did my own thing for a bit then got a proper job. i also learned about investing and the stock market.
i don't resent my peers who went away to study. i just did something different from them.

So you admit you're a fucking liar and a con artist

HEY EVERYONE THIS GUY JUST LIED TO YOU ALL DON"T YOU ALL LOOK LIKE A BUNCHA JACKASSES NOW HAHAHAHAHHA

HE"S JACKING OFF ON YOUR MOM"S PICTURE AND YOURE" JUST SITTING THERE WITH YOUR THUMB UP YOUR ASSES WHILE HE LIES TO YOUR WIFE ABOUT HIS DICK

Here we go boyz!

Attached: Yes...Ha-Ha-Ha...Yes_-720x1249.png (720x1249, 902K)