Why does /tv/ let Jow Forums make it it's bitch...

Why does /tv/ let Jow Forums make it it's bitch? Colbert's monologue on SHS getting kicked out of a restaurant was probably the greatest thing I've ever seen on a late night show.

youtube.com/watch?v=uDkgAsMVxts

Attached: ColbertSanders_Main[1].jpg (633x356, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/stephen-colbert-late-show-tv-ratings-cbs/
youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM
reddit.com/r/LateShow/
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soooooooooooooooooooooooo

fuck drumpf

He's cringe and so are you

fuck off Jow Forums

>that ought to show him!

>I was rummaging through Trump's trash yesterday and found, get this, not one but TWO empty boxes of ice cream.
>[Audience laugh]
>Yep, yeah this is true. Apparently two SCOOPS just wasn't enough
>[Maximum overlaugh]

Attached: colbert_1.png (960x541, 733K)

Colbert triggers Donald. Donald couldn’t even name him.

SEETHING.

If you enjoy Colbert, good for you

Attached: so... donald trump.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

DOROLD BLUMP

Ha ha, wow

Imagine if chalupas had opinions

Ha!

>political show talks about president
Jow Forums is shaking

I don't get it. It isn't making jokes about the president kinda his job? Who cares?

geez and that was like almost 2 years ago, IMAGINE what it must be like now

>Colbert walks onstage, smugger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and savior and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Prumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Prumpf is”...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"

Attached: 346376.png (287x290, 149K)

2 SCOOPS?

Wrong

>political show
>late night talk show

Attached: 1500519043841.jpg (582x591, 72K)

?

You sound like a fucking faggot.

Colbert has always done political material. Idk why this makes you upset.

>Colbert walks out
>Sooooo….
>... literally ... a Russian puppet for Putin
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Drumpf, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrel in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined in the US constitution

Attached: 647468.jpg (829x710, 64K)

The intense irony in these threads is that Jow Forums constantly talks about how Colbert constantly talks about Trump.

Is that really their best comeback against the most watched night show on tv right now?

Attached: 1481429132540.jpg (770x760, 70K)

OP destroyed

>political show
The absolute state of late night talk shows

>moving the goal posts

and how there are posters that constantly talks about how pol constantly talks about how colbert constantly talks about trump.

>Colbert being political
What?

I miss the Colbert Report tho

Attached: IMG_20180626_120616.jpg (2040x1512, 607K)

?!?!

>DINKLE DANKLEDOCK, DID YOU REALLY-- I MEAN, REALLY, THINK YOU WERE **ACTUALLY** GOING TO BE PRESIDENT??
>audience hoots and howls with rallying cries of agreement
>SILENCE YOU SHEEP. WE MOURN THE LOSS OF OUR STRONGHOLD ON THE AMERICAN ZEITGEIST
>all white males in the audience are liquefied into primordial ooze, which creeps into the pores and orifices of colbert, now offering himself on a refitted satanic altar
>FUCKING FOOL, FUCKING TRAITOR. HEH, TWO SCROOP THIS!!! FUCK YOU!!!
>colbert pulls out a white infant from a hidden compartment and, grabbing it by the feet, wildly slams it into the corner of his desk
>he defecates on the mangled remains and broadcasts a still image of the dead child for the next 5 minutes of the show
>audience sits nervously
>short period of absolute dead silence
>AND REMEMBER LÛT, WHEN HE SAID TO HIS PEOPLE: "COMMIT YE THE WORST SIN SUCH AS NONE PRECEDING YOU HAS COMMITTED IN THE 'ÂLAMÎN?
>VERILY, YE PRACTISE YOUR LUSTS ON MEN INSTEAD OF WOMEN. NAY, BUT YE ARE A PEOPLE TRANSGRESSING BEYOND BOUNDS."
>AND THE ANSWER OF HIS PEOPLE WAS ONLY THAT THEY SAID, "DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR TOWN, THESE ARE INDEED MEN WHO WANT TO BE PURE OF SINS!"
>THEN ALLAH SAVED HIM AND HIS FAMILY, EXCEPT HIS WIFE; SHE WAS OF THOSE WHO REMAINED BEHIND.
>AND ALLAH RAINED DOWN UPON THEM A RAIN OF BRIMSTONE. THEN SEE WHAT WAS THE END OF THE MUJRIMÎN.
>...
>a minute passes. cut to entire studio audience, all now fallen down dead from exsanguination of no apparent cause. all white males in the north american continent likewise mysteriously bleed to death simultaneously. remaining survivors convert to islam.
>...
>he suddenly flicks his head back and smiles.
>"stay right there ladies and gentlemen! coming up is brad pitt and miley cyrus! stick around!"
>2018 emmy award recipient, jewish american scholar of the arts nominee, episode recognized as "culturally or historically significant" by the national film registry

Attached: 6589.png (720x640, 369K)

are you not tired of hearing about trump 24/7? like jesus its not that big of a deal, theres other stuff happening

what was wrong?

I'm not moving the goal posts at all, I'm not even sure you know what that means. Colbert has always been about political material. It's what his last show was famous for, it's what this show is famous for.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>posters that constantly talks about how pol constantly talks about how colbert
You tried, but this isn't true.

Not that it matters to me how much anyone talks about something anyway. But I try not to be a hypocrite, unlike you.

No, you said it was a political show.
It is not a political show, it is a late night talk show hosted by someone who previously hosted a political show.

You

The thread is turning against you.

ok

As a literal fag, the freedom of association is something everyone should have.
It's fine if you want to ban niggers, spics, fags, republicans or degenerates from your own property.

>are you not tired of hearing about trump 24/7?
No. Based Trump being endless comedy is the reason I voted for him.

Even tho I'm from Norway so I can just enjoy the espectacle

And people are always asking why Based Graham Norton shits all over US talk shows and James Cordon is doing well over there. It's because they're actually talk shows first and barely ever talk politics.

Enjoy those tariffs, eurocuck.

It is a political show on the basis that he does primarily political material. If you have to rely on such semantic nitpicking to justify why you're upset with the show maybe you should stop giving a shit.

This.

Attached: 1505620744103.jpg (435x269, 16K)

Who's worse? Cordon or Colbert?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.jpg (760x611, 80K)

Yeah his ratings were the worst among late-night, then he started going off about drumpf every night and his ratings went up. Once this administration is over, so is his show. He's riding it while it lasts.

So... Barry Soetorro.

Attached: occult.jpg (1200x1092, 155K)

>The Late Show with Stephen Colbert is an American late-night talk show hosted by Stephen Colbert

>A late-night talk show is a genre of talk show popular in the United States, where the format originated. It is generally structured around humorous monologues about the day's news, guest interviews, comedy sketches and music performances. The late-night talk show format was popularized, though not invented, by Johnny Carson with The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson on NBC. Typically the show's host conducts interviews from behind a desk, while the guest is seated on a couch. Many late night talk shows feature a house band which generally performs cover songs for the studio audience during commercial breaks and occasionally will back up a guest artist.

Colbert's probably more naturally charismatic but Corden's just more fun (even if I don't really like all the viral carpool shit most of the time, the McCartney one the other day was alright)
Plus Corden's interviewing technique with multiple guests is much better, although Graham Norton does it better and benefits from having no ad breaks unlike Corden.

t. reddit

>his ratings were the worst among late-night, then he started going off about drumpf every night and his ratings went up

That's literally false though. He was the top three most popular under Obama. Maybe go lie on some other board, or maybe Reddit?

Colbert is charismatic, if you hate Trump.

>mfw they're doing a harvey birdman reboot and the whole plot is just shitting on GRUMPF

Attached: 1529421560824.jpg (380x380, 50K)

>buying from america ever
Enjoy eating basedbeans and riding inferior bikes

t. reddit

I am from reddit

A vague wikipedia description about a genre doesn't dictate what a specific show is. If Colbert decides to make his late night show a political one then it is. And once he's done that, it's totally meaningless to show how many times he's mentioned the president. It's a pointless webm that only gets you's from ">drumpf" obsessed people.

Only a few more months then?

Isnt that where Trump came from?

He is charismatic if you love Trump, because he makes you seethe, so he invokes an even stronger reaction. You got played.

Bait. It's all bait

You're an idiot and the user you're arguing with is 100% correct

thewrap.com/stephen-colbert-late-show-tv-ratings-cbs/

It's ok Stephen...

Cringe lad

I mean don't get me wrong I hate his political schtick too, and I think constantly going after Trump is nothing more than a desperate way of keeping his ratings.
But he still knows how to work a crowd and just seems more comfortable on camera than someone like Kimmel or Seth Meyers.
This is all irrelevent anyway, Graham Norton is the GOAT talk show host

I find it funny he chose to parody the hunger games host, as it mirrors what he really is : an upper society host who thrives on the suffering of the many and sugarcoats it with cheerful politically correct entertainment.

Attached: file.png (900x592, 845K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY REFUSED TO SERVE HER AND HER FRIENDS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAH IT'S SO FUNNY

He seems uncharismatic to me. Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI

Attached: 5474.jpg (2817x2465, 376K)

GLOGDALD JLUMPF?

Attached: late-nite-tv-ratings-chart.jpg (1200x585, 294K)

nah, people are getting tired, just forced fallon to "apologize" for that trump interview, when every single night show is trump this, trump that, it gets exhausting. plus, why watch the whole thing, just go and see the highlight.

There's nothing wrong with crossboarders from Jow Forums #noborders #refugeeswelcome

Maybe he hit a lull of 2 million one month, but he's held a consistent 2.5 to 3 million for years.

Explain this

>those 22 year old boomers who spend their time watching late night talk shows and accumulating student debt

Attached: 1525603722501.jpg (380x349, 30K)

Yeah i'll grant you his interviewing is pretty sub-par. Probably why he fit better as the fake newsman on Comedy Central rather than a talk show host, and why he tries to make up for it with his Blumpf monologues.
Mind you it seems like only Conan gets a good interview from Bill Burr anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM

>knock knock
>who's there?
>did
>did who?
>DID YOU KNOW DONALD DLUMPF IS A BIG FAT IDIOT? BUT SERIOUSLY FOLKS WE SHOULDN'T BE SO HARD ON HIM, I MEAN IT'S HARD ENOUGH FOR HIM TO DO ANYTHING BECAUSE HE'S ACTUALLY REALLY STUPID! *APPLAUSES* NO PLEASE DON'T CLAP, IT WASN'T THAT FUNNY, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS FUNNY? HOW STUPID RONALD GLOMF IS, I HEARD FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THAT HE THOUGHT HE HAD TO TURN ON HIS CLAPPER SWITCH WITH HIS SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE!!! *MORE APPLAUDING* UP NEXT, GREEN DAY WITH A NEW SINGLE ABOUT KILLING THE PRESIDENT, *LAUGHTER* OH SHUCKS YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME BLUSH!

Attached: 1529756899741.jpg (320x371, 62K)

>no other reply
Sad that you felt the need to write this for yourself.

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 46K)

>spam threads about colbert every fucking day
>man i am so exhausted from hearing about colbert talk about trump

reddit.com/r/LateShow/

Attached: liberal-priest.gif (400x417, 1.84M)

Holy shit, Bill Nye and the 'I f*cking love science' brigade utterly destroyed Wilmore's ratings haha.

Why are Jow Forumstards so obsessed with this guy?

Attached: w4674574653453456.jpg (2048x1536, 404K)

>its okay to discriminate against and refuse to do business with
>violation of 1st Amendment = liberal/progressive
BAKE THE CAKE, BIGOT

Naw, didn't watch

ok, bet you can't find the same amount of footage with other presidents on any talk show.

>essays on embracing masculinity
wtf is wrong with trump supporters

Attached: 796456345234562466.png (1000x563, 506K)

Anyone have the link where the audience accidentally cheers for the wrong part of the joke, and he has to chastise them later?

Attached: 1498623616656.jpg (600x670, 64K)

Attached: 5246246.jpg (232x305, 29K)

Fuck, how can someone with such a based Halo collection be such an unironic loser.
Actually on second thought I get it but still the guy's pathetic

>political show
Then why did they refuse to talk about that one president for 8 years?

So positive Colbert threads dont get deleted? Hmm

not the person you replied to but the thing you referenced is 2014 to 2015.

Attached: Reddit.jpg (1000x683, 402K)

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

WOMP WOMP MOTHERFUCKERS.

Attached: wamp-wamp-deported.jpg (636x1384, 108K)

>bake the cake
>you deserve to be locked up you bigot you're lucky all you had to deal with was some refused service
Everyone sees through this, even normalfag democrats.