Who shot jfk?

I keep hearing and reading it was the left that were anti communist now flash forward to now?

Are these assholes capable of killing again? I thought anti communist were basically fascist?

Attached: 84CE8F29-7B3E-4F10-AB8C-6DAE5778F62B.jpg (640x480, 61K)

It was the cia

Look up JFKs speech on secret societies within the US govt. Thats why and who

Dont EVER forget Johnson ok'd it. He was always a gigantic asshole. He's the #1 reason for the current problems with blacks & spics. He started the GIBS 4 VOTES MEME.....
Like to piss on his grave..

It was several hitmen who were hired by CIA niggers to shoot him. They did it because he wanted to rip the Federal Reserve and CIA apart and Jews weren't having it. Oswald wasn't the shooter. He was connected to the mob, which JFK had protection contracts with (since the CIA was already after him). Oswald at best was up in that building with a rifle and watched the president's head get blown off and tried to run, knowing he'd take the blame, and he was right. Jack Ruby also had mob connections and was sent to shut Oswald up and make sure he didn't spill the beans on the mob connection, even though the CIA most likely knew everything.

>Are these assholes capable of killing again?
Yeah, they'll probably do it to Trump.

Attached: 1529846975092.png (1536x2048, 1.45M)

The U.S goverment, the mafia and Israel all working in tamden. People forget about JFK wanting to inspect Israeli nukes. Honest money wasn't the only reason he was dealt with.

fpbp

If you want your honeypots to work, it'd be better to not be so obviously glowing in the dark.

Annnnnnnnddd that killed the "discussion"

What a dumb fucking nigger!

Nobody talks about Clay Shaw and how he held all the trademarks laws. Let’s not forget how he and guy banister knew who jack ruby was years before.

Try again jidf

It was the driver. Watch the video, he turns around and shoots jfk

It was me.

Attached: 1436205527544.gif (240x200, 674K)

the deep state dun it

"John F. Kennedy lowered taxes, opposed abortion, supported gun rights, and believed in a strong military. And he was a proud Democrat. But would he be one today? Author and talk show host Larry Elder explains."

A hardcore democrat

someone who was BASED

JFK was a horny lefty sex addict degenerate like Bill Clinton and the CIA was still full of patriots at the time.

I’m honestly starting to believe this shit.
I mean why else why some wanna be anit communist kill him because he didn’t kill Castro and all the other shit kind of seems out there like the Jews and banks I mean I do believe some what to in extant but I just don’t see any evidence

Bay of Pigs was CIA’s first deepstate move but it was done for Patriotic reasons. JFK stopped it and allowed communism to propagate in Cuba and the mainland.

It was one of his own bodyguards, accidentally shot him when the vehicle he was riding in sped up and he slipped in the car.

Attached: 1370413456207.gif (198x134, 1.07M)

It was le jews.
/thread

Every presidential assassin or would-be assassin has been a leftist.
Of course they're capable; they're foo' kin unhinged.

Shill. This board is crawling with shills.