Algeria expels 13k migrants to their death in the Sahara

Algeria expels over 13k Black migrants to the Sahara. They are forced to walk and have no water, no food and thus most of them die. Many of them are pregnant women and young children. This is a direct result of Europe putting pressure to reduce the migrant flow from North Africa. Is this what you guys wanted? How does this make you feel? twitter.com/ap/status/1011150192471666688?s=21

Attached: 52DD0821-14BA-4A92-8B66-D8CB5BBD8EA1.jpg (1242x1736, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyH7wzX1ikE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>9 mile walk
> death

Nigga what
Do you know how big the sahara is? They are forced to keep walking until
they reach the borders of another nation, typically Mali which lets them in

>desert niggers returning to the desert
Wow its fucking nothing

Honest? They knew the risk from the beginning. If I walk into a lion cage, I don't bitch about becoming his meal. They are intelligent enough to make their own decision.

>Algeria expels over 13k Black migrants to the Sahara. They are forced to walk and have no water, no food and thus most of them die. Many of them are pregnant women and young children.
AND NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

Am I supposed to care? I hope every single one dies. Niggers needs to suffer, it's only way they will evolve. Until Africans can be self sufficient, they are animals.

An educative experience I'm sure

So what, the berbers have lived in the desert of eons and they managed to thrive.

:’(

Attached: A49FD6DE-A241-48F2-8FF0-43524DA207DA.jpg (749x434, 99K)

wtf i love sandniggers now

> Drops you off in the middle of Siberia with no food and only the clothes on you
> “So what, the yakuts have managed to survive like this for eons”
GTFO

I don't know that I would have undertaken to escape into Europe while preggers. Risky business.

Do you see me running into Russia in hope of a house and a wife provided by the state?

She killed her kid. She's a piece of shit who is getting the suffering she deserves.

livestream?

even wogs hate niggers
based

Wtf i love Algeria now

Based. How can kuffar even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=jyH7wzX1ikE

fucking saved, based Algeria

Wow a nigger lover. Here. On Jow Forums

Have a nice day, shut the door when you leave.

None of us are trying to get into foreign nations for free shit so it's not something that will happen to us

ah bloo bloo blooo

i bet this person really exists. really. my grandmother and great grandmother gave birth in the fields, cleaned up the babies, and went back to work the same day. have fun being a poor sharecropper white in alabama in the 1930's you goddamn nigger lover.

Must've been rough breaking the news to her 6 other spawns

Attached: 1200px-Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png (1200x616, 174K)

Honestly? Fuck 'em

Attached: heh..jpg (413x395, 32K)

>Is this what you guys wanted?
yes, that's what i want
>How does this make you feel?
warm and cozy

Yes, this is what I wanted. Now go suck a dick, faggot.

Attached: 150586d657c6bbc873898938685.gif (500x402, 1.72M)

No but if your country was poor you would be

But its not so its a moot point

Take notes boys. This is how you solve migrant problems.

nice

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot about the starving Britons who fled our country for greener pastures during industrialisation.

>Oh wait that's not correct is it

Arabs have hated blacks for way longer than whites have.

Shouldnt have come.

Actually no. I would not expect anyone to want me and why should I deserve anything for that. I am all for spending money to help those countries become better. But there are things that must be dealt with, like religion and overpopulation. We need to encourage them to have less children.

No, it's not because of Europe, they don't want niggers in their country either.

Maybe just maybe if these niggers were able to have functional nations they wouldn't be poor. Leave them in their own shit

>Using the migrant's body water to irrigate the desert
BASED

their borders
their rules

Attached: 1509719374570.png (476x484, 94K)

Attached: 1529410020322.png (600x528, 374K)

From the inventors of the Holocoaster and the masturbation death machines comes the woman who didn’t wash blood off her legs for a week

Algeria has the right idea on this one. Hitler was right about Islam.

Attached: Very_Good.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

>13k
Those are amateur numbers
it's a start, i guess

based and how it should be done

niggers aren't people anyway

Attached: nigapes.png (546x548, 49K)

>when you see your rather uncommon last name on pol

Attached: 4A237242-EE76-4218-8F95-AA50B920E5AE.png (646x595, 304K)

>buried in a shallow grave in the molten sand
>sand is mostly SiO2
>has a melting point of 1700C
what else are they lying about?

WAAHHHH THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO GO WHEREVER THEY WANT AND DO WHATEVER THEY WANT

>humans
>chinese

wtf is wrong with you

Overpopulation ceases to become a problem when a country becomes higly developed. It's an interesting side effect of prosperity, there's countless studys about it

play silly games, win stupid prizes

This is inhumane, I hope the UN will sanction Algeria.

wtf i love algeria now

How do you make a country more developed? Especially with a religion like Islam saying that education is evil and you should rather pray the whole day?

Why dont you go get fucked, Hinnant?

too spoopy 4 me

can we send a drone up to live stream it

What are the chances that this is your lost uncle or something?

niggers are genetically Superior to you whitiod just because you can't go out on a sunny day and not get skin cancer doesn't mean that kara boga won't stand a little heat.

Attached: kara boga.png (787x1024, 878K)

Algeria say NO TO NIGGERS

Attached: algeria_FTW.jpg (300x300, 22K)

That's because literally all non black peoples figured out that you build settlements close to water sources or if you're nomadic that you follow the water. Blacks set up huts in the middle of nowhere and then try and walk miles to fill a bucket, then blame it on us.

>Is this what you guys wanted?
Yes.

>How does this make you feel?
Good.

Attached: 9A6B3866-BB74-4582-BA01-51237855EF41.jpg (816x816, 195K)

> Islam
North Africa is the richest part of Africa and is the most Islamic. Sub Saharan countries are mostly Christian.

Stop deporting them Ahmed

That's the sort of attitude that allowed the nigger nations to become poor in the first place. What's stopping them from fixing their own countries?

So this should be like a walk in the park for them, right?

kill yourself absolute cancer.

Attached: 35923052_10155893211878731_3699847028214333440_n.jpg (296x314, 14K)

YESYESYES PLEASE THANK YOU!

Blame the NGOs that lured them into making the trek in the first place

WOMP WOMP

Attached: cute.jpg (231x218, 6K)

North Africa was also wealthy when it was mostly Christian, it was also more relevant on the world stage as well.

Attached: FUTO100.jpg (600x600, 26K)

they cannot be self-sufficent as long as they don't demand more from the multinationals that exploit them, you fucking dolt.

Don't start turkposting now sunshine.

no
yes
fuck you frog

This will be the only time I say this.
BASED.

Attached: 1526257999649.gif (330x245, 942K)

Attached: fiddler.png (300x200, 44K)

Their low iq

The based black man can walk for months through the desert without getting tired. How can we compete?

That's an extreme and inhumane was to deport human beings and is completely unacceptable. That said, mass migration and open borders are also completely unacceptable and would shrink whites to an even smaller global minority, even making them a minority in their own countries. There must be a actually moderate solution here, but Algeria has not found it. The solution probably involves population control and nation-building, though Africans seem historically incapable of doing either of those things. So...yeah.

Attached: worry.jpg (193x245, 10K)

they actually can. Europeans need to downsize their lifestyle (degrowth ideology) and we need to prop up industry.

the universe is unkind to those who run from a fight

Do you see many African migrants in Algeria?

Attached: smug-paul-atreides.jpg (1277x543, 52K)

don't make me use this on you again mehmoud.

Attached: gegene-francaise.jpg (800x600, 397K)

The garden of bones.

>Algeria
>inhumane

That doesn't compute.

Sounds like Algeria's problem. Why don't you start yelling at their embassy?

Why don't you take them in then tiny arab?

Attached: 06_01_mariusz_pudzianowski_064.jpg (525x581, 110K)

>thinking this is real
>not jew 'journalist' fantasy
WeW

Cut off the foreign aid and their population will come under control real quick.

Remove the puppet governments and the foreign influences that grant it the little structure it does have and it will go back to the Stone Age.

user, I....

Attached: 9C5BEE0B-5077-4D25-AB20-8812DF12F052.jpg (700x480, 84K)

At least don a meme flag you pathetic cuck

Someone follow them with a drone and stream it.

nice

This is what I wanted, I feel good, thank you for your consideration.

"It was real in my mind" the movie.

>Stay in shithole
>Delay parenting until shithole improves
>Expend energy trying to get away from shithole to actually improve shithole
>profit

Gee, they should be doing what everyone else on the planet figured out how to do. Unless they are too stupid to figure it out. But that cannot possibly be, because under that skin color we're all the same, right?

Fuck off. Your phony Altruism is misplaced. We see the world and these people for what they really are - useless oxygen thieves.

>useless oxygen thieves
Also, sunlight.

If you are having a heart attack on the street a Chinese person will just walk by you. I promise. They do not care at all