What will be the breaking point for our friends in Britain?

Attached: 1524783486240.jpg (1024x945, 177K)

probably something against the royals...maybe if Tommy dies enough hooligans will start shit.

(((Roth)))

nothing, they are peasants genetically engineered to take it up the ass. all the rebellious types migrated elsewhere

the royals need to call for action, remains unclear if they want action

>nuclear attack on London
Why should the Brits care if muzzies nuke their own city

Can confirm that the best thing for England would be London getting nukes. It's not even majority white British. Full of niggers and pakis

England's real last call would be a possible terrorist attack to William and Kate, making Harry and Meghan's bloodline the heirs to the throne

Please understand the dilemma in our nation from our point of view.

>Guns banned
>Knives banned
>Pepper spray & nerve agents banned
>CCTV everywhere
>Every government agent has access to your Internet history
>Police everywhere
>Military bases everywhere
>State run media such as BBC has given up on neutrality and how produces far left propaganda

That being said, the increasing defunding of the police, army, navy & air force is sure to bite the government back eventually...

>nothing, they are peasants genetically engineered to take it up the ass. all the rebellious types migrated elsewhere
Literally this.

>send all rowdy people to Australia
>send all religious dissenters (to the (((church of england))) to 'Murica
>send all strong men to go die in wars in India, the Caribb, France, and Germany
>all thats left are numale basedboys who will literally die for their jewish overlords as their slaggy daughters get fucked in the ass by pakis

You should've had a revolution the very moment the UK passed 18+ laws on teaspoons you pathetic worms.

Attached: 315125421.png (458x904, 409K)

OH NO! WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?!?! THEY'VE GOT US PINNED DOWN!

Attached: 1520967097312.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

WE TRULY LIVE IN A TYRANNICAL POLICE STATE. THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL! WHAT EVER WILL WE DO?

Attached: 1520962306310.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Have you ever actually been to England or read anything about England outside of the Daily Mail or cuckolded newspapers?

We have the most fascist movements in the world. The populations are being suppressed by the government.

They ban spoons because niggers sharpen them and use them to stab each other with. This is the actual reason.

OH NOES! THEY ARE TOO POWERFUL! REVOLUTION CANCELLED.

Attached: 1520936580755.webm (180x320, 1.12M)

How can we possibly resist the full might of the British Empire?

Attached: 1520933120051.webm (362x640, 1.45M)

>romania

>THIS is what Britcucks are afraid of

*breathes in*

Attached: 1520933324469.jpg (634x857, 87K)

God speed fellow Anglo brother!!

Attached: 65F47BFE-7DA2-4679-BA9B-A97DECEDD9A8.jpg (1080x833, 111K)

When a Muslim with AK bursts into the Commons.

Daily reminder that anglos are useless and haven't won anything since the 1800s.

Attached: 1520851097809.jpg (575x586, 34K)

america is proof that no white nation will ever heed any "wake-up call"

Attached: mutt walk.png (838x983, 242K)

Those are police first responders not armed responders.

Pic related are armed responders.

Armed responders are present in pretty much every major city in the UK.

Keep up the good fight in your country brother, one day we will stand together and liberate this world.

Attached: armed-423907.jpg (590x350, 47K)

And you're afraid of protesting because of --- this?

What? You think they'll shoot you for having an opinion?

God Britcucks are so fucking dumb and servile.

They should do it now while the majority of cops are still actual Brits

I visited and found your "armed responders" very underwhelming.
The non armed cops mostly looked like pussies that would be more afraid of offending a minority than actually stopping a real threat.
And the armed ones looked like they thought that just because they had an mp5 and drop holster they were robocop.
I get it, they get some firearms training and all of a sudden they are the big dicks. I'd be willing to wager that they wouldn't be able to make the decision like American cops could.
To my eye, they are all posture and no go.

You can't convince them mate. They are pathologically cowards. They willingly traded away their guns 30 years ago with almost no dissent. They are willing to endure being ID'd for buying spoons, fined for being "anti-social", and arrested for having gardening equipment.

They are complete and utter cowardly, drunken, soccer watching failures.

Attached: 1523516744568.png (906x964, 1.06M)

Attached: 0202105012051.jpg (567x401, 49K)

Attached: eXaq3pNtR1sl3FTTRxu4vyTBfIj6Hu9zZYpBPeTB8gE.png (500x583, 100K)

I don't care what happens outside of my house

I won't defend everything the US does, because there is some serious cuckery, but at least the guns keep the government somewhat in line with the threat of revolution.
*sigh* I know, I don't want to believe though. It's all so tiresome.

You got a license for that post?

>people think guns are banned in the UK
Only intelligent people that can correctly fill out a form are allowed fire arms. That kinda rules out most shit bricks here.

No, I don't.

>They should do it now while the majority of cops are still actual Brits
lmao

Attached: UK.jpg (1200x897, 161K)

are you going to join the revolution or should I report you to your wanker cops?

>What will be the breaking point for our friends in Britain?
If muslims bomb a Premier League football match. And sadly not before.

Attached: 1529340963477.png (515x605, 182K)

LOL if muslims did bomb london, I bet the German ruled faggots would still keep the terrorist attorney as mayor. What a bunch of dopey lops.

No, I'm not going to join the revolution.

I was watching a Joe Rogan podcast with this ex-CIA guy talking about chinese spies in tech companies. Talked about how some chinese kid with family in china, or just indoctrinated, just has to get good grades in school and college, and will eventually wind up working at microsoft or whatever.

What will the result be when some radical does the same thing and gets a big job in the army or a nuclear plant?

I don't know why you don't think you can't run a revolution based on guerilla tactics when muslims find ways to blow shit up despite all that.

There is no such thing as "breaking point" you dumbass. In order to have revolution you need a long, stable growth and prosperity followed by sudden crisis. No nation ever rebelled after years of constant humiliation it's always because of unexpected shocking event like war tax after years of American prosperity or reforms being repelled in conquered nation.

Wouldn't a nuclear attack on Londonistan more or less exterminate the problem?

This is the explanation of why the North Koreans never rebel. Because they've been living in desolation for so long already.

The hate speech laws are good. Britain is a multicultural and multiracial society now and if we are going to live together we have to respect each other. What menas shutting down people that want to divide us.

I’ll agree... nothing. Maybe if the attack more than half of the protected “rich people”.... or cut off a few lordly heads

>when you're so hopeless the only thing you can do is bait about how pathetic you are

You have far too much trust in the competence of your police. Police are mostly shitforbrains.