FUCK MAGYAR SCUM

You are blocking Ukraine-NATO Commission and now you've voted against EU financial assistance to Ukraine. Good thing it doesn't matter and we are still going to get the money, but WTF is your problem???

Attached: 2166359.jpg (610x458, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mno.hu/kulfold/ujabb-pofon-az-ukrajnai-kisebbsegeknek-alkotmanyellenes-a-nyelvtorveny-2450618
24.hu/kulfold/2018/02/27/bekeretik-az-ukran-nagykovetet-a-kmksz-szekhaz-elleni-tamadas-miatt/
dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-ministers-discuss-ukraine-education-law-with-ukrainian-ministers/
dailynewshungary.com/government-hungary-will-defend-the-transcarpathian-hungarians-ukraine/
dailynewshungary.com/molotov-cocktail-hurled-hungarians-union-building-ukraine/
dailynewshungary.com/foreign-minister-ukraine-preparing-third-blow-against-national-minorities/
dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-fm-discusses-attack-kmksz-building-ukraine-osce-chief/
dailynewshungary.com/ukraine-to-punish-dual-citizenship/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

Attached: Dfz09b4XUAAy0NO.jpg (1126x1200, 147K)

fuck ukraine, not a serious country, get annexed

For starters, I would like to apologize for all of my countryman that is currently in the government, especially in the EU delicate since most, if not all of them are being controlled by Big Brother (guess who) Russia. The people of Hungary have no feelings against the Ukrainians, but since we are literally the puppet state of Russia within the European Union, there is not much commonfolk can do about it. Yet. For the betterment of both of us, let's just hope that we manage to overthrow the government here before Big Brother starts to get hungry for more of your land. Sorry again.
Sincerely the People of Hungary.

Based Hungary

Fuck ukraine in all holes

Hahha fucking noncountry

KEK!

what do they speak in ukraine? russian?

Kurwa fuck you dirty pol, you guys suck ass at everything. Hitler wiped your ass in like 3 days.

allied with Putin basically.
keep on fighting. i dont want papa putin to be my neighbor

Attached: 1529543644967.jpg (490x604, 57K)

>MAGYAR SCUM ???
U Subhuman hohol! what are u doing with minorities at Kárpátalja! U mongrels terrorizing them at Ungvár, and expect Hungarian to not do shit about it? BTFO je controlled ubhuman!
mno.hu/kulfold/ujabb-pofon-az-ukrajnai-kisebbsegeknek-alkotmanyellenes-a-nyelvtorveny-2450618
24.hu/kulfold/2018/02/27/bekeretik-az-ukran-nagykovetet-a-kmksz-szekhaz-elleni-tamadas-miatt/

What about the language law???

C.U.C.K !

dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-ministers-discuss-ukraine-education-law-with-ukrainian-ministers/

dailynewshungary.com/government-hungary-will-defend-the-transcarpathian-hungarians-ukraine/

dailynewshungary.com/molotov-cocktail-hurled-hungarians-union-building-ukraine/

dailynewshungary.com/foreign-minister-ukraine-preparing-third-blow-against-national-minorities/

dailynewshungary.com/hungarian-fm-discusses-attack-kmksz-building-ukraine-osce-chief/

dailynewshungary.com/ukraine-to-punish-dual-citizenship/

I love orban he fights the evils of soros and the disgusting Saracen hordes

what is it about serbians that makes them so fucking salty lol

Ukraine has no history of that land currently owned by them , Ukraine is a land of subhuman hohols with its jewish overlords!