Why is Hitler dubbed the worst man ever?

Why is Hitler dubbed the worst man ever?

Hitler: 6 million
Stalin: 10 million
Mao: 20 million
Turks: 6 million Armenians
Belgians: 10 million Congonese.

Why him? Others have been just as atrocious.

Attached: 2498656_600.png (600x360, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
youtube.com/watch?v=e3FlL2Byt-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uI7bAFvxPFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Communism didn't intentionally kill people like Hitler's genocide of the 6 million Jews

What about Belgians?

Who owns the media, user? It's not rocket science.

Attached: (((Who))) Massacred Russian and European Christians last century.png (650x994, 600K)

Take a wild guess...

Well, 6 million Jews did die, so we can't underplay that.

Is this sarcasm?

In History Channel WW2 documentaries they say that Hitler caused the deaths of 50 million people by blaming him for starting WW2. They conveniently ignore that around 40% of those deaths were Russians from Operation Barbarossa and the Eastern Front. They also conveniently ignore the events surrounding the start of WW2, the slaughter of ethnic Germans in Poland, the Polish maps drawn in the late 1930s that staked claims to everything east of Berlin, etc, etc. Basically anything that could explain Hitler's actions was omitted.

>communism didn't intentionally kill people
>what is Holomodor
>what is the Great Leap Forward
>what is the Cultural Revolution
>what is the 4 Pests Campaign
>what is the Khmer Rouge
Go on, say more stupid things.

To fulfill the ancient Talmudic prophesy of 6 million "burnt offerings", allowing the Jewish people to return to their "homeland".

>Stalin
>jew

>what is the Great Leap Forward
An economic programm you fartbrain

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT THE HOLOCAUST DID NOT HAPPEN

275000 PEOPLE DIED OF STARVATION AND DISEASE THAT IS ALL

dont forget that jews were killing before the war too. also bolshewiks were jewish too

because kikes run the media and live in every white person's head rent free.

>the slaughter of ethnic Germans in Poland
Which is a lie.

yeah keep repeating this horribly inacurate number.

An economic programme that was such a colossal failure that Mao withdrew from public life for years afterwards. Only to come back and start the Cultural Revolution instead.

Please don't insult my intelligence

Yeah exactly

Because he did it after taking over a western country and those others were shitholers that most ppl in the West don't even really learn about.

Because he was the greatest man to ever live.

Because history is written by the winners and Hitler lost the war. Next time you start a war win it

Because Jews run the media and it just so happens they are 6 million goy points they can redeem for one free eternal guilt trip.

(OP)
>6 million Armenians
it was 60000 kardashillion you turkish piece of shit!

Prove it

The 9 million Jews were innocent shopkeepers and such too, unlike the willing participants killed by communism.

A colossal failure in the fact that they encouraged peasants to create millions of tons of worthless pig steel by melting down anything they had that was made of metal, including farming equipment, pots, pans, anything they could get their hands on. Farming equipment most significantly because it caused a famine afterwards. The intentions of the project do not matter, only the effects. Add to that the Four Pests Campaign:
>Mao notices birds eat grain
>Mao tells 1 billion Chinese to kill every bird they see
>with no birds to eat insects, the insect population explodes
>insects eat all the grain instead
>millions starve to death

>What is 1917 to 1938.
Try harder schlomo.

Attached: 1529376055007.jpg (475x729, 114K)

jews

>discuss whether it was intentional
>the intentions do not matter
I pray to god this is a proxy. How does a Swiss get so retarded?

Oops, forgot one...

Attached: Spooner Quote.png (640x455, 180K)

No idea what you are trying to say and I think you do neither

Attached: lincoln-wanted.jpg (260x323, 31K)

6 million imaginary fairies more likely

Attached: 1528663266110.jpg (990x1278, 361K)

If you don't know what I'm saying, then you are confessing to knowing very little about the USSR. Run along, Juden.

Attached: (((Ezra))).jpg (900x900, 99K)

MUH HOLOHOAX GOY

YOU BETTER ACCEPT MORE RAPEFUGEES!

Attached: 1522727053996.jpg (1024x801, 204K)

I take that as confirmation

How much has the bourgeoisie class killed by now? I'd say at least 900 million. Capitalism has killed more than any other ideology

based swiss

Because his is the only ideology that is dangerous to them. The only one that almost beat them. He had less than ten years at the helm of Germany before the war and look what he accomplished. Look at how almost invincible they were in those first 3 years of war. Imagine if he had a lifetime after that? They fear that if such a thing ever rises again they won't win, so they put all their energy into demonizing it and preventing it from rising again

These people need to keep the mass sheep's view of history a certain way:
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/

>Belgians

It's Leopold II, you stupid mutt.

>An economic programm you fartbrain
Just like "Expansion im Osten" right?

>The 9 million Jews were innocent shopkeepers and such too

>Don't talk about the 12 million innocent jews
>The 15 million innocent jews who where killed
>Hey faggot, what about those 18 million jews?

Blowing up numbers fuels holocaust enemies you idiot.

Yes they did. They intentionally starved 10 million farmers because they were too successful.

Its a per capita thing, remember Germany is the size of Texas.

Because he threatened (((their))) global domination.

youtube.com/watch?v=e3FlL2Byt-Q

Attached: 1527644962572.jpg (442x495, 38K)

>Germany is the size of Texas
maybe in 1940

Vey 1 jew is worth 100 goys so Hitlah killed 600 megagorillions
do even know math?

No Hitler, no WW2.

Im so glad I voted for the AfD
Danke. Leute wie dir öffnen mir immer wieder aufs neue die Augen

Attached: 74e27b2b-46f2-4b78-87fc-e90e6b53eac0.png (1200x675, 773K)

Every single thread on Jow Forums starts with the OP pretending to be someone else. Either the OP is a nationalist pretending to be a leftists by writing "Jow Forums blown the fuck out! take that racists!", simply because the OP is too scared to defend his own opinions so he pretends to be his opponent, or it's the scenario seen in this thread, where OP clearly already knows the answer to the thread, but is too afraid to defend his stand on the issue.

Good for you. Hint: the afd exists so that people are saturated voting them and don't actually try to fix the problems.
Smug losers doing nothing but make an ass out of themselves online are the pawns of the opponents

But yeah you showed me xDD

Because his enemies are still in charge of western society, for now. After they're gone, he'll be recognized as the great man he was.
"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. (...) He had in him the stuff of which legends are made." -President John F. Kennedy

He was not president when he made that quote (1936) nor were hitler's atrocities known yet

Hitler killed 300k jews. Hitler killed 29 million Christians.

Add my nation to that list too, buddy.

Attached: images.png (284x177, 3K)

He made it in 1945 after visiting the Führers former home at Berchtesgaden. Also, any so called atrocities that the Third Reich was forced to commit by the necessities the war that was forced upon it pale in comparison to the crimes committed by the enemy.

Attached: Obersalzberg.jpg (1024x1001, 186K)

Communists aren't human

Attached: 554px-Human_losses_of_world_war_two_by_country.gif (554x600, 31K)

Because Jews are the chosen rats of G-d and better and smarter than everyone else an own occultic secret stashes of ancient technologically advanced stashes of knowledge called Da'at Yichud libraries going all the way back to the Iron Age.

t.communist/kike

youtube.com/watch?v=uI7bAFvxPFE

IMAGINE IF GERMANY HAD HITLER ON THEIR MONEY........

Attached: maxresxdeddddddfault.jpg (1920x1080, 874K)

Because he lost.

I got that reference.

First day? Welcome to Jow Forums. This is literally the first steps of the redpill. And by redpill I don't mean leddit's "BASED MILO" redpill, I mean the real "holy shit my life is a lie" redpill.

Because him and his alleged HoloCas$(tm) is required to build the foundation myth in which kikes are at the top. It's all crumbling down though because lies have short legs.

Attached: 1522840652359.jpg (1767x741, 307K)

>Holodomor

>stalin
>not jewish

are you ok?

not mine

A dead body is not a reason.

(((Because))))

Attached: holoboy.png (800x4017, 423K)

What about Christians?

Joos

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>stalin is a jew
Why did he chimp out against the jews anyway?

eh it was more like 500-600k