My lesbian sisyer wantes me to.donate sperm to her wife so they can have a kid and I get to be an Uncle

My lesbian sisyer wantes me to.donate sperm to her wife so they can have a kid and I get to be an Uncle.
Whats the moral thing to do? They want me to beat off into a turkey baster later today

Attached: images.jpg (273x185, 10K)

Rape her wife so they'll regret everything

sign something first it cpuld just be a trap to get you paying child support

tell them you wont do it because you dont support homosexuality

Fuck your wifes sister.

you want to pay child support to a freak lesbo?

Only correct answer.

This would make you a father, dumbass

This, plus what
Said. You want your Nephew-Son to be raised by dykes?

I dont think its a trap. They have been together since they were in 10th grade so its a commited relationship.

>I get to be a father
ftfy

Judging by where the number line up along the bottom, I say that the parking spot doesn't have a number at all, since the top of 87 should be visible

This

fuck her wife

How would I be the father? There will be two mothers. We plan on never tellong the child who the father is

Have sex with both of them until they are both pregnant

its 87, but the thing is stupid. It portrays a completely unrealistic depiction of a parking spot, then it expects you to ignore that and believe that this one little piece of it IS realistic.

Just fuck her

Fuck your sister and her wife, impregnate both of them the natural way.

Cum in your sisters mouth and have her spit it out into a bed of feathers. Fuck Trump. Owls for president 2020.

Of course you should do it you giant faggot. Always spread your genes.

ㄥ8

NO. Don't facilitate lesbian parents. This is a fucking travesty. How could you live the rest of your life looking at what is essentially your kid being mentally fucked up by 2 dykes?

87 btw

Tell her the only way she will have your sperm is if you get to fuck her wife.

>your sperm
>impregnated female
Your son will be retarded

Go ahead and trust mentally ill women OP, see where it gets you.

Cunt move to the kid.

It's not about the relationship, it's about them getting your money

>Whats the moral thing to do?
got any black friends?

dont do it. some idiot got sued by a lesbian couple who used his sperm and he has to pay child support now despite not ever having been married to either and those 2 using a fertility clinic

is your sister's wife cute?
i'd do it if she extracted the sperm herself

this the kid will always wonder

Will someone please educate OP on the abuse rates of dykes and how they are just a walking shit show?

No, it would not be my.kid at all.because we arent calling it that. Whats the big deal.about who provided sperm to make a kid? Thays irrelevant

Do it, at least it's still your blood. Only your sister is caring for it, not you. It's not that weird then when you think about it. Back in the day this would happen often where your family would care for your kid.

The reason for doing it is because it's your blood and otherwise they would get a random person to impregnate her. They will do it anyway so this is the better option.

I know this is the endgoal for crazy lesbians, but how the fuck is this even allowed?

The mother and father are not the ones who care for the kids, it the ones who make the kids. You will be a father fgt.

Hahahahahahaha being this delusional. You absolutely believe the truth would never come out? You have bastard sperm bank children finding their biological fathers all the time. What makes you any fucking special?

Have fun getting raped in family court

>My lesbian sisyer wantes me to.donate sperm to her wife so they can have a kid and I get to be an Uncle.
>Whats the moral thing to do?
Yeah, sure why n-
>They want me to beat off into a turkey baster later today
RUH ROH ABORT ABORT

Attached: 1510765829374.jpg (665x574, 39K)

This. And you don't wanna live waching your child being raised by man hating dikes.

Imagine yourself being raised by two lesbians, not having a father and getting along with your uncle much more than with your mums. Now imagine witnissing someone other than your wife having YOUR kid and raising it as hers while you have nothing to say about it. Sperm cells are a part of you, they are the culmination of everything that you fundamentally are. While it might just seem like giving away some cum, it's much more than that... Think very carefully what you want to do with it.

degenerates get the rope

Attached: iuOEF5HSD9.jpg (481x600, 40K)

Make sure you are in any way legally responsible. If you are white then yes, every shot you dont take you miss. The alternative if you don't do this could be the adoption of some nog.

£8

In many states, signing something has no legal effect: if you’re the dad, you owe.

Lesbians dont hate men. Men who think that just hate women

Do it. You can never have too many kids. You've literally got a better chance at being a father figure to this child than if you got some roastie pregnant because your sister isn't going to fuck you over. Thar child will always be a part of you.

don't do it dummy. You will be paying child support to that pig for 20 years and it will destroy your life. I've paid 150k in child support..say no FIRMLY and don't discuss it no matter what. I'd hate to see you destroy your life. Don't listen to your sister no matter what.

this is the correct answer.

Look at it upside down. Always suspect trickery

Nobody remembers the number of their parking spot you nimrod

Roll

>because your sister isn't going to fuck you over
That's the kind of thinking that gets you fucked over
Never trust anyone op, not even your family

If it's not a big deal, why don't they get a rando from the sperm bank?

You sound like one of those faggots from a soiboi family. You all know the type of families I'm talking about.

Of course you should do it. And you should feel happy and honored that they asked you to do it. Choosing a father is a HUGE step for lesbian couples and it’s amazing that they asked you. You’re incredibly lucky and you get to help them in a once-in-a-lifetime sort of way.

Congrats OP! Good luck.

Attached: 7E07FD86-3A27-41B3-A94B-AF3D7717ADF7.jpg (800x813, 215K)

If you and your sisters wife are white do it.

Otherwise nah

don't listen to this retard...they won't be paying your child support slave payments. Don't do it...unless you want a life of poverty and suffering ...and if you don't pay....jail.

oh shit beat me to it

Of course the BEST thing to do is blatantly LIE to the child so it becomes a mental nutcase when it FINALLY figures out your entire families have lied about EVERYTHING.
Thats of course te proper thing to do.
Kids not even conceived and doesnt stand a chance