WHY ARE CHINKS SO HEARTLESS?

> Woman gets assaulted by teacher, develops depression
> Plans to commit suicide
> About to jump
> Bunch of feral chinks form a crowd yelling “JUMP” and “HURRY UP”
> She jumps
> Dies
Why are Chinks so heartless? This isnt the first time its happened something similar went viral last year.

Attached: 6FAD65CB-0CB5-4622-B5D5-9717F1F311BA.jpg (1242x1701, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trending.nl/post/met-volle-teugen-genieten-van-een-seksend-stelletje-zonder-gordijnen/5389
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people
youtube.com/watch?v=1bVLMSCUFdg
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There was some great posts some user made a while ago about how chinks are quite literally mongrelized bug people, as a result of being conquered and race-mixed for hundreds, nearly thousands of years. Any divine spark of humanity left them the more they became misceginated, it's why the Jews are trying to hard for Westerners to meet the same fate.

based chinks

Race mixed ? I thought chinks are racially pure

Chinese(and to some extent all asians) act as insects It possible if they are separated from the hive to act human again

Do you remember that video of the little girl getting run over and like 20 chinks just walked past her dying body ? That’s when I realised they are not normal.

No, that's what chinks like to think. They tell themselves and others they're "Han" Chinese but the people of that dynasty all died off in one of the many brutal, terrible wars they had centuries ago.

China has been invaded by so many nations who raped and pillaged their way across the breadth of China so many times that all of them inevitably left some of their genetics. Mongols, Tibetans, Vietnamese types. I really wished I saved the picture with those posts because it provided great insight into China and why they how they are.

Maybe now, historically there have been many different 'chinese'. I'm not as well-read on the subject as the user who made the post referred to in the first post here, but essentially the Han wound up dominating the region and supplanting/erasing the previous dynasties.
Dan Carlin covers some of this in his podcast on the Khans, mainly talking about the incursions into the west but also setting up how that came to be by laying out some of the history of the steppes in general. I'd actually like to learn more too as we have the image of the Chinese being one monolithic force today rather than a patchwork of interconnected peoples.

fpbp

That’s a mix of different ethnicities but they are still the same race.

lol we would be just as heartless. You're making me Like Asians more, stop it you.

Life in Asia is cheap. They don't care about their own kids. Why would they care about some slut that asked for it then kills her Self? I don't care and I'm not a soulless chink.

That’s a mix of different ethnicities, not races. Jews want us to mix races

Hello Chang

DO A FLIP

She should've shit in the bystanders mouth. Instant reason to live.

>I'd actually like to learn more too as we have the image of the Chinese being one monolithic force today rather than a patchwork of interconnected peoples.
That has to do more with the rise of Communism, ironically. Before the communist revolution and Mao's terrible leadership, the Chinese were still as fragmented as weak as they have been historically. But subsequently they managed to get their shit together (with heaps of Soviet Union aid) and become a force to be reckoned with.

Actually, Turkic peoples are a categorically different race, if not a sub-race. While still mongoloid by nature, they have distinct genetics that distinguish them greatly from real Chinese or other Asians.

Would you walk past a toddler dying on the floor ? Because 20 Chinese men did

>Nearing death
>still playing with a phone
women was a mistake

It could be argued that the Mongolic-Turkic peoples in Asia comprise a different race altogether than Sino-Tibetan. Either way the intermingling of steppe peoples and culture with Chinese hasn't been to their benefit, they've regressed because of it.

sauce please i want to see video
leSpank Bank

Attached: Actraiser Mode7.gif (256x224, 3.36M)

Because bugs dont have feelings unlike mammals. They dont have love receptors in their brain, as they dont give birth to live young.

Attached: eba4c1a4-6e5b-4f5a-94da-b5bb0ac38a5a.jpg (1242x1287, 93K)

Tbqh the descendants of their conquerors aren't soulless insects as the Chinese. It has to do more with their millennia long slave status.

Poor girl.

Attached: 56ed841f32b8d.jpg (1612x1564, 298K)

Insectoid brains

Do Chinese people feel regular human emotions like we do? I thought they were just incapable of feeling empathy but when I think about it, they are mostly expressionless and boring.

white people did the same thing in britain a few years back. there was video of it. difference is the white person was coaxed down in the end but all the edgy teenagers watching (which was the whole crowd) was encouraging the person to kill themselves.

Kek
Based chinks

Lol wasnt even a car. It was an SUV.

One thing I never quite understood was how their communist system doesn't seem to value archeology or their past in general, like the attitude is seriously "nothing before communism is worth a damn" kind of like the Muslims seem to feel about pre-Islamic history.
I just wanna see those Chinese pyramids uncovered for the world to see, its not right to just sit on potentially incredible archeology like they do.

.webm or gtfo

They can but Asians have an easier time dehumanizing people and animals. Even a culturally and genetically healthier Asian population like the Japanese are capable of easily seeing foreigners and animals as things to crushed and stomped on.

They're unhappy in their lives. Harsh life makes people heartless. They're used to dominate and deceive each other.

I remember that
It happens quite often in China though and these were grown men.

Yea they can, westernized ones even more so but they have been invaded so many times they lost their humanity, and became a slaved hive mind. But in japan that lead to a german-like genetic prowress for order and efficiency, because they had few resources unlike china, and they evolved to make the best of their enviroment, hence modern japan.

Not entirely true, the commie government took great care to preserve the Terracotta army because of its immense propaganda value to promote "Stronk Chinese civirization rorororo" but they despise temples, small scale finds and anything that reminds people of spirituality in general.

Even the Western ones there is something weird about them let me just say that a chink is the last person I would expect to save someone from a burning building
Japs are not that much better but their society forces them to pretend to be kind to maintain any respect. In China they are free to act however they want which is why they act like that

I also remember hearing in 6th grade history that ancient chinese mothers would kill/cast away their children if they were daughters. Men were more useful at that time but even then i thought that was extreme. I would only want sons when i have kids but i would never think to kill a child.

They told her to jump because she race mixed. Based.

That is a better tradeoff than the altruism of westerners.

No she didn’t, Lol.

True, I forgot about the terra-cotta army. Did they ever explore the rest of the buried tomb though? I'd thought it was only partially opened with the majority remaining covered. I'm curious if the legends of a mercury-moat are in any way true, shit would be cool to see.
I wish they could take cultural pride in ALL ancient discoveries made in their lands though, even if they just acted like egyptologists saying "these people believed nonsense but look at what they did".
I just wanna see what they're covering.

Attached: IMG_0884.jpg (236x269, 34K)

>Why are Chinks so heartless? This isnt the first time its happened something similar went viral last year.
This is literally something Jow Forums would do. Even the Christfags would join in.

you can tell a lot of chinese people subscribe to a extreme version of social darwinism, they often dont care about cruelty and can be savages in that aspect . All Chinese people often care about is simply self gain in capital and racial self interest

Attached: 1446517311258.jpg (1004x988, 73K)

I wish I had superpowers so I could have saved her and hugged her and take her away from that environment. I can't stand such inhuman suffering and behaviour.

Every day I wish I could protect all the innocents worldwide who are treated so mercilessly by bugpeople.

If they were heartless she wouldn't be depressed in the first place you retard

Japan being orderly has less to do with a drive for efficiency and more to do with cultural and genetic uniformity. While they were originally the bastard children of the Yayoi and Jomon peoples they've had centuries for the genetic and cultural mix to settle and become uniform. And while the Tokugawa Shogunate is often criticized for holding back Japanese progress the isolation they imposed forced Japan to look inward and allowed them to develop culturally without outside influence, just further strengthening that uniformity. When the dust settled after the Boshin Wars the Japs didn't have any cultural or racial differences to divide them and faced with a hostile outside world they came together and modernized. Wheras in China the Manchu, Hanmutts, Hui and every other bastard group fought for dominance when the incompetent Manchu government lost its grip on power.

womp womp

Pol doesnt represent the average person
The average person here would try to save her

Play with sound:

trending.nl/post/met-volle-teugen-genieten-van-een-seksend-stelletje-zonder-gordijnen/5389

Are japs the best Asians? They seem to be above the Chinese, Koreans and Vietnamese as far as I can tell, in both culture and behavior.

They just care about money honestly
The most materialistic people on Earth.

fucking cringe

worries about bug people
Home country gets totally wrecked by Turks and Morrocans

>not knowing how to greentext
>>>/reddit/

She’s an outlier

They're not the supermen that weebs think they are but yes, definitely. Unfortunately like the west they're intelligent and successful enough to be susceptible to madness and decadence. They're weathering the cycle of history slightly better than the west due to their innate Asian ruthlessness and greater cultural barriers to Judaic influences but the kikes are working overtime to fuck them over just the same as us.

Like you have never posted in an hero thread on /b/. Shut up.

Bullshit.

Han Chinese are very homogenous. Look at this distribution of y-dna haplogroups of Han Chinese.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people

The O and N haplogroups are indigenous to China. They constitute over 90% of Han Chinese y-dna. The influence of turks, mongols, manchus etc. has been quite minimal, they being only a minor warrior elite class.

She did this for attention, she had attention. What else did she expect? That crowd would give moneys and reparations?

She was probably looking for attention just like regular depressed people in Western countries.

even Einstein observed that

> “peculiar herd-like nation… often more like automatons than people.”

Attached: 75560923lKPM.jpg (434x641, 54K)

>The most materialistic people on Earth
You ever hear of the Jews, user?

Einstein was woke on chinks

I said people.

We do, but she was doing this for attention. No one has time for this shit.

video because OP is a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=1bVLMSCUFdg

Attached: peek.jpg (762x717, 84K)

Well played

Attached: 1525376339574.jpg (916x910, 66K)

We must be courteous.

Jews created gods of half of the earths population, they are above even gods, and, of course, above people. As this man said.

>First thought is that I want to pull her back from the ledge, hold her, gently rubbing her head, and tell her it will all be okay
Holy shit I'm a faggot.

they have eastern european genetics

It also wasn't 20 chinks, it was actually 48

There are so many of them they don't value life, indians are the same way

What if the toddler is a jew or a nigger?

If she doesnt let you pork her after then you should put her back on the ledge and go join the crowd chanting

aw she was pretty too i feel sad for her, wish i could have been there to save her

That's exactly the kind of empathy Jow Forums shows 90% of the time. I guess Jow Forums is made up primarily of Chinese.

Because Jow Forums isn't a place you go to find empathy, thus any attempts to farm empathy from people here are met with force. If we didn't self police like this, our whole board would turn into a leddit tier fagfest filled with people competing in the virtue olympics for being most empathetic and caring.

The bongs are just as heartless like chinks.

>girl got raped by gang
>tell her she is racist and to keep calm and carry on.
>Perks of living in a multicultural society!
>Jail her for posting her expierence in FB.

If it was a nigger child then ye tbqh.

Human beings become quite tiresome, especially if you are surrounded by them all day. I believe they are celebrating her removal from society, and wish to engage in the activity themselves.

>muh human emotions
Follow her example and kys faggot

read Romance of the Three kingdoms. You learn everything you need to know by looking at the historicaly heroes of a culture. For instance Japanese people hero worship anybody from the Sengoku Jidia, and one popular story is about how the Uesegi gave the Takeda clan, who they were at war with, food because "wars should be won with blades, not with rice"

This tells you a lot about what they as a people aspire to be. Now in Romance of the Three Kingdoms, everybody is a backstabbing traitorous asshole. Even the "good guy" lui bei throws his son to prove a point to his generals and ends up giving him brain damage. None of this is probably historical, but it still speaks to the virtue, or lack thereof, of a society.

Who is to say that it is race mixing rather than Genghis's heartless genetics surging through most of them?

See

mongoloid is a retrovirus that first infected the human genome in 7000BC, it went on to genocide the entire Asian continent of Caucasoids. The inserted genome disrupts the DNA sequence and expression of a gene involved in regulation of oxytocin hormone signaling.

This causes disparities in oxytocin, which is involved in empathy, compassion, beauty, sexual dimorphism, intelligence, and dopamine/serotonin regulation, all things that mongoloids tend to lack.

mongoloidism is caused by a virus/bioweapon and it's going to destroy the West. mongoloidism has genocided native Caucasoids in Asia and caused total civilizational collapses multiple times before in history, and over the past century we've been experiencing another outbreak

East Asians have much higher rates of an Oxytocin-receptor genetic mutation that affects the shape and number of the receptors in their body, which results in a greatly diminished ability to empathize with others or fall in love. It actually explains *a lot* about how they act as a race and regard other living things.

The mutation (SNP) that causes this is located at rs53576.

snpedia.com/index.php/Rs53576

chinks just wanted to have a cool livestream, they were all recording with their cellphones.

Fuck, well said.

A gooks here, to answer the question of why asian (actually you should say EAST asian because the pajet and central asian are a totally different story of being fucked in the head), the story dated wait back more than 2000 years ago around the time of warring state in China. Back then, a lot of philosophers was struggling with finding sort of a guide for the common people, the ruler and the nation as a whole to prosper as a civilization as long as possible.
They did develop quite some, as the Chink uses to call them 1000 school of thoughts, however only a few managed to rose to the rank of being relevant and actually adopted by governments.
First notable one was legalism, famously known thanks to the first Chinese emperor, Qin Shi Huang since his dynasty enforced this really well making their country the most powerful one. Basically, it means that the law was above all, even the king, and citizen must obey it no matter what. Many scholars of other schools criticized that the way of Qin was too cold, brutal and inhuman, but the whole nation managed to become a well turned machine.
But kingdom of Qin quickly fell after the death of its first emperor. Rebels and uprising were everywhere, obviously the people in other territories that Qin conquered didn't want to be a part of that machine. With such a vast land huge population, legalism became an obstacle, impossible to enforce in the long run without further genocide and decades, may be century of brainwashing. So later rulers needed something else, something to give them the right to unite all under heaven. And they turn their head to Confucianism.
Well I supposed at first Confucius did want the people and the emperor to behave according to what he wrote as some kind of codes of morality (shit is confusing as many interpreted it in different way) and everything will be better. But emperors saw this as a tool to control and manipulate and they used it well.
continue...

Attached: 1530023836471.png (1282x1140, 965K)

Yeah, (((they))) are totally aliens.

Attached: greed is good.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Chinks are a mongrel race of a bunch of different Asians, why would this be the reason for soullessness? If that were the case, then Anglos and White Americans/Canadians/Australians should be soulless too since we're mongrels of the different white races.

All of you newfags here acting like this isn't what happened on Jow Forums for 99% of its history. Telling people to hurry up and kill themselves is a great Jow Forums pastime.

I fucking hate you pseudo-moralfag redditors. You don't belong in this place.

Attached: MurderFace.jpg (600x535, 52K)

It's not moral faggotry.

It's a new trend of anti Chinese threads. I'm ok with it, but I also suspect deep state // Steve Bannon types want their war.

Fucking this.

Chinese are ants, they know their lives have no value to society.

Attached: 1525401654361.png (854x763, 509K)

>new trend of anti-Chink threads
Hahahahaha yeah right. Chinks have always been subhuman. We always have awesome hate threads posting webms of barbaric cruelty perpetrated by the ever swarming mass of antpeople coming out of China.

They weren't even able to think one step ahead and realize that One Child leads to murdering girls since they don't perpetuate the family by themselves. Now they have a surplus of poor men to feed. That's why they're building empty cities and trying to get everyone rich.

If anyone has a war problem, it's China. They need to get rid of all those angry men before there's another revolution out there. Xinjiang is already boiling.

Of course the Chinks are too busy copying white people to notice anything wrong.

China has as many knife killing sprees specifically targeting children as America has mass shootings, if not more.
They rarely ever make the news even when 20+ kids are killed. Nobody cares.

Attached: Chinese medicine.jpg (503x574, 134K)

didn't an user last year mention a book by a Confucian priest/monk that explained why China was so terrible?