Armenian Genocide

Redpill me on this, what happened exactly? And why do people not talk about it and people deny it happened?

Attached: ag.jpg (619x384, 91K)

it didn't happen

Based turks killing xheistians and shitskins

It took the spotlight off of the holohoax so the ADL said it never happened. That's really all there is to it.

thats what happens when your christian nation is surrounded by islam

Christians should all be killed tho.

I want turks to massacre every Christian and destroy every Church.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-14-20-54-24.png (720x1280, 898K)

>Jow Forums: the holocaust didn’t happened
>also Jow Forums: the armenian gencocide totally happened

Attached: D10FF568-7DA6-4975-965F-C2101B06E8E2.jpg (881x1101, 170K)

Because Turkey is a NATO member.

And we forgive you for that. That said I'll kill you if you try.

Fake

found Chenk

Attached: chenk.jpg (306x164, 7K)

So it was actually a Genocide then, what was the Ottoman Empires motives behind it though? Why Armenia?

>Memeflag

Why would we care about armenians or christians?

just another religion of peace based genocid around the world

Forgive what you want retard, kara boga is coming for those assyrians georgians and arnenians to genocide christians

Turks should also genocide greeks bulgarians and everything in balkans wipe it all clean and repopulate with turks.

Only real holocaust based on religion. Jews- fake. Jesus tards in Armenia- real holocaust.
Got it?
WTF is wrong with your parents?
Nevermind, you might as well not have any I guess. Fuck 'em and welcome to your new life.

Armenians sided with the Russian revolution over the Turkish one, in a (not very) shocking continuation of World War I. The turks responded as brutally as you'd expect, killing not only the traitors (in their eyes), but everyone nearby as well. Thus, genocide.
Happens more frequently than we'd like to think.

Wut? can I get a serious explanation instead of fucking retards just shit posting, and one saying kara boga for the lulz.

Is this why everyone on here calls Turk people, roaches?

>176510553
>176510671

It was all because Turkish people are niggers who worship a white God, but it is so internally conflicting because their skin is the color of shit, so as a repercussion of that they lash out at small ethnic groups who's behavior aren't as niggerly or as gay or pedophilic.

and replace it with what? Islam lmao...Kid you're a fucking onions boy cockroach joke, but you're not funny. Unless you think white niggers are funny.

Hitler said something like " nobody remembers Armenian genocide, that why we can genocide the Jews, few years from now nobody will remember" (the exact words might be slightly different than I remember). However there is one fundamental difference. The audio-visual technology advanced between year 1920 and 1940. I have a suspicion that if people back in 1940-1945 had the same cameras as they did in 1920 the Holocaust would be equally irrelevant. No witness no crime

I really hope both of them kill each other off, literal drama material of the Caucasus

Ultra mixed shitskins VS mountain ooga boogas

Attached: 1483786278543.jpg (599x910, 80K)