Argelian man arrested for beating up 2 lesbians kissing on the streets

You want muslims? You better start following Islamic law.

mediterraneodigital.com/sucesos-espana/ultimas-noticias-sucesos-espana/se1/detenido-en-valencia-un-argelino-por-agredir-a-dos-lesbianas-que-se-besaban-en-la-calle.html

Attached: 7B6354D7-0658-432A-A54B-7A085F72476C.jpg (600x450, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KBMozd9W0Kk&index=2&list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, islam is what the west needs to cure itself of degeneracy.

Indeed, fuck art, culture, science and private property, it’s all worth it to btfo SJWs.

Attached: 7149ED0F-100A-4C27-9959-A004727EBD69.jpg (1024x576, 129K)

All of which Islam respects.

Nice proxy, leaf.

the only thing likeable about islam is how much they hate degenerates

if only Islam wasn't so theologically retarded and if only Muhammad hadn't been a complete nutjob... Then Islam would have been the answer to all of our problems.

Attached: 1435794953921.png (633x758, 29K)

Based as fuck.

People are constantly saying that gay men are the ones causing problems but lesbians actually hate us and want to exterminate us.

Try to draw muhammed. Try to use logic to interpret quran. Try to be on the same level of citizenship while not being a muslim.

Remember when Jow Forums was atheist? All it took was a couple of memes and they dropped liberalism in a second.

Based sand nigger stopping degeneracy. The faggots voted for this.

lel Jow Forums was never atheist

it used to be proddie central but thank god they've been mostly bullied off the site and now it's mostly Catholic/Pagan

Attached: 1421423000987.gif (500x290, 491K)

Or if Europeans weren't such docile cucks

We'll get em next time.

Nice logic, nigger.
It depends on the sect you follow.
They don't allow any holy people to be drawn because idolatry is for faggots. People use logic to interpret all the time, that's why there are countless scholars interpreting it to this day. Did you use logic before you typed this out? Christians and Jews are respected peoples, you're basically espousing wahhabi beliefs my friend. Are you a wahhabi?

Ah so close We'll get em next time.

you’re a real miserable cunt, ay?

Le Mohammed Ramirez, the ultimate la creatura oscura

Enjoy those chinks.

The Qur'an and the Hadiths are equally retarded no matter the sect

Attached: malvinas.png (510x295, 93K)

>implying you have ever even read the quran

I have, can confirm it's all retarded

Epic but i don’t care about them, i wish the Brits won their invasions this place would be better.

You but pakistanis are also retarded as fuck so I wouldn't really rely on your interpretation.

Nobody is buying your bullshit Shlomo Shillsberg

My interpretation, tell me more faggot?
Lemme guess your wahabbi crypto-kike interpretation is better?

I have, and you should watch this playlist with a few nice tidbits from the writings.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KBMozd9W0Kk&index=2&list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR

Attached: 1509747839227.jpg (500x426, 34K)

All arabs/ME are backwards as fuck and have been a couple hundred years now. Nothing you guys say or do anymore has any relevance in the Islamic world.
>muh hadiths
kek, if thats your argument you should stop now

Only Quranism isn't a thing, stop larping.

all these homo cunts are in for the surprise of their lives

read the translated article, the man argued that such things should not happening on the streets and that the elders need to teach the people what's right and wrong. what does Jow Forums think about that ?

The Islamic world has been a dead meme, since the mongol invasion of baghdad.
Also Hadis are full of shit, Quran too, you faggots will do anything to ignore the fact that Hajjaj destroyed the Kabah, in order to maintain your delusion that "Muhh Allah protects Kabah and shieet"

>grr I hate degenerates
Says the islamist as he fucks a 9 year old boy next to the goat he just raped to death

that he's Based. It'll be up to the immigrants to teach the good old values, unfortunately

>goes on pol
>thinks people hate on muslims because they hate degenerates
you're in for a surprise faggot

>Pagan
Larping doesn't count as religion.

Submit to Adi Shankara

Attached: 1528314238826.png (2776x1388, 430K)

Good on the muslims. Resist this hedonistic cancer before it comes to your countries.

He was probably an Homo too.

based

I'm trying to get more sources and it's true the news. I even found there's going to be a homo rally that probably they are going to kiss in group or in concentration I think from the word "besada"

>Lambda ha convocado una besada LGTB como repulsa a los delitos de odio y muestra de apoyo a las dos mujeres agredidas ayer en València

Attached: homo_lobby_press_release_wanting_a_protest.jpg (808x1572, 397K)

>He asked first if he could join in
>When police arrive he shout all his muslim shit

Well...

Why did our ancient enemy keep their common sense while we lost any and all values? Is it because they keep the jews out?

Fuck degenerate faggots and Fuck islam too

what a faggot

What common sense?
They turned their rich and fertile lands into the toilet of the world.