Why are people acting like Maxine Waters is uniquely crazy and stupid?

Why are people acting like Maxine Waters is uniquely crazy and stupid?

Honestly, she's just a typical nigger. They're all this way.

Attached: 1529889287715.jpg (931x524, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo
youtube.com/watch?v=u6Yfe6xsggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So all niggers are in Congress?

Trump is making her the poster child of the democrats to make them look even more stupid

I'd let that old ape give me head and a rimjob.

INPEACH

FAWTY

FAHVE

checked

Look at it this way.
>Call attention to Maxine Waters incompetence
>Proof of incompetence irrefutable, none can disagree
>Public outcry, Maxine Waters gets ousted amid scandal
>Black voters and white guilt having mofos notice a power vacuum
>Call for new black congressional face of Democrats
>Random nigger that can sign off on running for election signs up
>Exact same system repeats again

Learn to recognize the rhythm and you can watch this. It's more entertaining than cable television.

Fuck off, Thai.

>Why are people acting like Maxine Waters is uniquely crazy and stupid?

she legitimately has the lowest IQ of any currently serving politician and is ALSO one of the most vocal on the democratic side.

>Trump is making her the poster child of the democrats to make them look even more stupid

and promoting maxine as the 'face of the democratic party' IS a obviously shaping up to be a big part of trump's strategy for upcoming elections to counter the MSM's 'hes a madman!' rhetoric. trump looks calm and poised in comparison to the angry huffing and puffing, shit flinging baboon woman.

most democrats are 'compassionate' and care about crying children etc but even they dont want to see ICE abolished or our borders completely 'OPENED'. most democrats are naive peaceful people and maxine's calls for violence against fellow AMERICANS, even 'evil nazi bigots', will disgust them more than temporarily separated illegal NOT-AMEIRCAN families.

its likely the DNC has no good choice for 2020, trumps already won re-election, this is all about midterms and 'normie' politicians, and the DNC will be all 'REEEEEEEEEEEEEE' while the RNC will be all 'jobs, lower taxes, better economy, security' etc. it is very likely the dreamed of "blue wave" won't be happening and may actually back fire, all thanks to this low IQ individuals incoherent 24/7 REEEEEEing.

Attached: maxinelol.jpg (720x960, 114K)

because she is also a politican

this is so true it doesn't even need a thread

the more attention brought to her the better. If she were a man, she would have been shut out years ago.

IMBEECH FOH-AH-FAH

Simple: she's a nigger with power and influence, which makes her far more dangerous than your garden variety pavement ape.

Black Caucus

Protect MS13, Bloods, Crips, Pimps, and the rest.

They know where the money is, and it ain't about stopping the shit.

Attached: elijah.jpg (600x800, 51K)

it's true. a lot of them are seriously fucking retarded and dont even know it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeesist

This guy
Confirmed bachelor

Attached: corybooker.png (800x644, 639K)

Honorable Membas

>youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo

kek

When animals are allowed in government.

low IQ

sad

Well she comes from a district where the voters are entirely owned by the Democrats. Just promise more money for dem programs.

>it's true. a lot of them are seriously fucking retarded and dont even know it.

Yes. Watching videos made by Afrocentrics is great proof of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=u6Yfe6xsggs

Attached: MaxineWaters-PovertyPimp.jpg (3000x2000, 769K)

> Catch AIDS from the bestiality

Idiot

playing the devil's advocate, i don't see anything wrong with refusing service to politicians who aren't doing their duty.

i wouldn't serve cuomo no matter how well he tips

Nah, she is extra retarded, even on nigger retardation scale.

if anything, people should be criticizing her for her political views rather than encouraging people not to humor bad politicians.

>Honestly, she's just a typical nigger. They're all this way.

Nice 888!!!!

Fukkken Yep...Niggers are retarded.

Attached: 1528166133143.jpg (557x582, 33K)

bixmuhfugga

Attached: 1232030462121.png (740x912, 25K)

I still can't believe that us humans allowed Jewanderthals to force us into integration with their pet chimpanzee-niggas. Is it really not obvious to you people that this is what has happened?

She's not retarded or stupid, she's gaming the system and her race for her own self-benefit. And as a result, she's managed to make more money that 99% of Jow Forums combined. Therefore, from her perspective, it wouldn't make sense for her to stop her over-exaggerated shilling when its brought her so much money. If anything, she must be thinking that in the climate of trump and the races being as polarized as they are, she can make even bigger bucks and gain more power with her antics.

How long before demoshits start asking this stupid cunt to run in 2020?

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 46K)

Attached: 1524875277231.jpg (453x439, 59K)

This though. The reason she is propped up more than other niggers is because she actually holds a position of influence and power. If she didn't have this influence, then yes, she would just be another nigger.

Its not retarded in the sense of self interest, but it is an absolute shelling of the democrat party's image right now in this country, which is honestly fine by me. I hope she stays in her seat for a long time to come.

>playing the devil's advocate, i don't see anything wrong with refusing service to politicians who aren't doing their duty.

its dumb business, period.

if you own a business, you shouldn't pander, especially if you are a small and vulnerable.

people virtue signal at you only lasts so long, and doesn't really generate profits

but troll brigade 1 star yelp campaigns, ?madeup? news stories about your restaurant being dirty, etc, and one bad month can be the end of your business.

even larger corporations are dumb to pander, it only seems to ever hurt sales and completely alienate SOME potential customers.

any smart business does its best to remain free of controversy and the best learn how to politely pander to 'everyone' while doing everything they can to avoid becoming a target of any controversal backlash.

this is just dumb. this business is dead, so is that cake baker's who even won in the supreme court, his business is fucked for ever. controversy is only good if u r in entertainment/politics.

Attached: 1392582826607.jpg (251x250, 9K)

Most niggers don't make the 6 o'clock news when they sperg out. She does. And she's my fucking congressman. What a fucking irony I have to live.

this is how aids started

Maxxy isn't that stupid, she knows where the easy money is, how else could she buy a 4.5 mill dollar LA mansion and 3 other homes on 174K a year?

Attached: MaxineW.jpg (1500x575, 138K)

>Maxxy isn't that stupid, she knows where the easy money is, how else could she buy a 4.5 mill dollar LA mansion and 3 other homes on 174K a year?

she cant? she will be out of that place the moment shes out of office. every retard in LA has a multi million dollar home because its a cesspit of usurious jews ripping off ignorant temporary-rich corrupt retards. retard politicians are even easier prey, maxine literally shills for OneUnited bank so they may even own the house she lives in.

guarantee she will be out of that within a year of her being removed from office/retiring.

phrase nigger rich coined for a reason

Attached: 1492312947653.jpg (600x376, 27K)

now that's what I call a political action committee

Attached: c-78VNl8Wnj-5yKeIkuC7LhQ5NqzIHLUC91FdQz6BXw.jpg (320x320, 24K)