When will you theist cucks learn some basic morals you dumb shits

when will you theist cucks learn some basic morals you dumb shits

Attached: nojew.png (264x191, 5K)

>memeflaggot
i dont think you have any room to talk to other people about morality

>not knowing anarchy is the only correct political ideology

>wasting those digits on a shillpost and still being a memeflaggot.

>worshipping a jew on a stick and thinking any form of government is legitimate

can we get an aussie in here to help shitpost this memeflaggot shill into oblivion?

memeflags need to be removed

TA DA!

>thinking "that jew" is still on a stick...

But what if I'm a Christian and an almost-anarchist?

Attached: j-r-r-tolkien-quote-lbv9d2w.jpg (1200x630, 119K)

>worshipping a dead jew that was on a stick once

then you are almost a good person

finally, now we can have a proper thread on how theism is just a way to control otherwise free people.

>nearly half the threads on Jow Forums lately are christcuckery

What the fuck is this bullshit? This is Jow Forums not /x/.
Take your book of jewish delusions elsewhere.
And have another memeflaggot.

yes and so is government

ANARCHISTS UNITED AGAINST THEIST KEKS

>Its the only religion that calls them out as pure evil
pot calling the kettle black

a government is simply a group of free people freely agreeing to come together to protect themselves and their natural rights.

any "government" that does any more that protect the natural rights of the people, is illegitimate and in clear violation of the NAP.

natural rights do not need protecting. natural rights protect themselves. any law that claims to protect "natural rights" is actually protecting unnatural rights

>unnatural Rights
there is no such thing.
humans, by default, live in a state of absolute freedom will all their natural rights intact.
"laws" are the manifestations of people willfully surrendering some or all of their natural freedom in exchange for something they believe is more valuable.

laws cannot protect nor create any rights as laws themselves are just restrictions of rights.

property rights protected by a government are one way that unnatural rights are being protected and causing more corruption
property rights allows large companies to pigeon hole people into specific tasks and make them dependent on other people and government
abolition of government will remove protected property rights and large companies will not be able to survive if they have to pay security fair payment for their work rather than taking protection in the form of tax dollars from millions of brainwashed people dependent on the government

OP is right
I am pro-white but I stopped supporting statism because
>Jews control state
>State changes people into subhumans
>The whole "right-wing" parties are psyops and our children will be sucked back to mainstream
Some information:
thezog.info