DRUMPFFFFFFF

DRUMPFFFFFFF

Attached: IMG_20180626_102919.jpg (582x488, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/new_engine
gab.ai/HillaryClinton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not the fiest time the court has been wrong
Arent these the same people who said gay marriage is an undeniable right because SCOTUS said so?

>This is not the first time the Court has been wrong
Truly unbiased reporting.

Wait , muslim ban? Isnt it just a travel ban from muslim countries?

Attached: travelban.png (987x81, 10K)

Just heard this on LBC.
The winning keeps going.

Guess the Supreme Court Justices are going to need to bring brown bag lunches to work from now on....... Have Uber eats deliver their meals under fictitious names.....

#NoMuslimBanEver

I don't know this site but this hashtag indicates it is full of complete idiots.

>TWOOOO UPHOLDINGS

Attached: 1494667580238.png (472x355, 120K)

Apparently Venezuela is a Muslim country now.

Funny how snowflakes admit to being wrong... you’re wrong and we won’t forget!! Die die die!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

It’s a ban on shithole countries

RIGHT SIDE OF HISTO-REEEEEEEEEE

From what I understand, Venezuela will soon be in a state of civil war.

The president can stop any grip for any reason from entering the country

Why is this hard for them to accept.

A nation with no control over its territory can’t be considered a nation

Not a news agency.

GRUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

THIS IS JUST LIKE HITLERS COURTS

We've been blueballed for months how hasn't it happened yet

No they are just zoo animal eating commies with no toilet paper and who have "no smoking" and "no guns" signs everywhere.

Nobody wants that infection to spread. #1 in South America to dead last - no thanks.

I mean, you'd have to be fucking completely retarded to want that.

Why the fuck is this 5-4? It should be a solid 9-0, the issue could not be more clear from a constitutional standpoint. Kennedy and gibsburg need to hurry up and die, and then we can remove the two goblina bull dykes because king nigger is gonna be arrested and proven to be a mudslime Kenyan commie nigger

Attached: image.jpg (750x537, 354K)

“Right side of history” means nothing

The Constitution is crystal clear on this. It should have been 9-0. The fact that it was 5-4 is actually proof that we have a bunch of people in the Court who have to go back.

Kikes have some fucking nerve.

these people need to pretend that we're not at war with these countries cause otherwise theyd have to acknowledge that the nigger ex president they love bombed the ever-loving shit out of them all while they were busy bringing their kids to gay picnics.

Attached: HG_hippy.jpg (215x185, 13K)

How dare they criticize the independent court.
Executive influencing the judicative = fascism

Attached: IMG_0879.jpg (1333x1000, 94K)

Steady bro...strong start and then the tourettes kicked in

This is juan carlos my gardener >

When the time comes, remember those that wronged the country and pay them back 10 fold; their entire family to the 3rd degree goes to the wall with them.

The Left always does this. Decision they like:

>It's the law, bigots! And you have to follow the law! A judge is better qualified in these things than you are anyway!

Decision they don't like:

>REEEEEE, this eternal injustice cannot stand. Resist!!

DRRRRUUUUUMMMMPPPPFFFFF

THIS IS ANOTHA HOLOCAUST

Stop your homophobia now you racist. Facts are racist and homophobic. Logic is sexist. It was her turn.

Attached: 1529978987260.jpg (568x538, 72K)

Today I will remind them

Attached: 1501018692071.jpg (848x1024, 83K)

>supposed impartial upholder of civil rights in courts
>hasn't pushed a gun case in years

Muslims hate Jews, gays and pitbulls? Are they, dare I say it, /oursandniggers/?

They also hate YOU, faggot!

Didn't you read the picture???

Attached: 1529957643870.jpg (1024x874, 142K)

I hope history judges the libshits for white genocide

The aclu is a "civil liberties union" but they only protect your rights if you're a gay nigger muslim.

History won't, but God will.

All Semites are historically bad news for the West (Jesus excepted)

gj
keep going

Are you saying the victor is predetermined?

this, not all heroes are remembered as such

I miss him so much :(

rip in peace sam

>Muslim ban
>7 out of 52 Muslim-majority countries
>doesn't apply to 87% of Muslim-majority countries
>Muslim ban
okay then

Attached: 1528962342877.jpg (863x445, 48K)

Yup, it's always appeal to authority without question when they agree and they're invalid otherwise. That's how they can agree with the bullshit gay marriage case even though there's nothing in the constitution that says states can't handle that on their own basis. Just like how the US code explicitly says the President has the right to ban anyone or any group from entry for any reason he wants.

Trump could literally say "no foreign redheads or people with freckles allowed" and this would be okay. He could say "ban anyone who can't curl their tongue" and this would be okay. They keep saying "muh freedom of religion" but they apparently haven't actually read what the first amendment says, and that certainly doesn't apply to foreigners on foreign soil.

Attached: muslim ban.jpg (585x505, 72K)

or if you're controlled opposition like fed-infested klan rallies. anyone else and they're totally silent and refuse to help you out. Compare the UTR charlottesville rally to the literal KKK rally that went off there a month beforehand with no issues. really makes you think.

>tfw not tired of winning yet

Make sure to tell every liberal you see on social media that they are on the wrong side of history

From NBC:
> "The text says nothing about religion," Roberts wrote. "Plaintiffs and the dissent nonetheless emphasize that five of the seven nations currently included in the (ban) have Muslim-majority populations. Yet that fact alone does not support an inference of religious hostility, given that the policy covers just 8 percent of the world's Muslim population and is limited to countries that were previously designated by Congress or prior administrations as posing national security risks."

Attached: 1529538343856.jpg (561x672, 121K)

Attached: crayon.jpg (800x534, 66K)

Thank you. This is all that is needed to show people that the issue of a "Muslim ban" exists only in the press and in the minds of their puppets.

lol

Attached: trump supporter.jpg (720x720, 75K)

Naturally, the NBC report scuttles this gem beneath multiple paragraphs on Sotomayor's take, because she is the one source of truth for them.

Attached: anguished jew.jpg (200x200, 10K)

I quickly scanned her take. I'm interested in reading it in full because I don't think SCOTUS has ever been used to judge enforcement of campaign promises. But maybe she has some interesting citations. (She doesn't.)

My issue here is that an out-and-out muslim ban WOULD BE CONSTITUTIONAL ANYWAY.

freedom of religion applies within areas under american purview. It does not apply to to somalis and kebabs living on foreign soil trying to gain entrance.

Attached: laughingelfman.jpg (256x353, 26K)

(((ACLU)))

Jesus fucking christ

He got back on twitter a while ago via a donated account :

twitter.com/new_engine

Attached: sam hyde before after zippy water rabbi transformation.jpg (2048x2048, 502K)

SCOTUS specifically referred to the law in your image lol

it's pretty obvious he's allowed to do what he did, but these virtue signaling ATTORNEYS at the ACLU pretend to be totally ignorant of the law

ACLU are gay faggits though. And JEWISH. Hopefully they all die in fire.

Maybe, but it was presented in the ruling that matters of security are delegated to POTUS. The facts of the ban are concerned with security. The press slams it as racist without ever picking it up and reading it.
Yeah, but I really don't care about what 90% of Muslims do. The problem is that these specific countries need to have better national security and implement their own emigration programs to secure better USA immigration standings.

Freedom of Religion easily confers one's right to a same sex marriage. I'm curious as to how you think it would not.

> history

History is written by the winners. We are winning. We will control the narrative that we bravely fought for our people against evil Satanic globalism. Their great grandchildren will be ashamed of them for being degenerate traitors.

Also gab.ai/HillaryClinton

Attached: MDE sam hyde instagram sponsored post trolling.jpg (455x766, 122K)

is that real?

I don't think so. The State should not have any powers to ordain marriage. Marriage pre-dates the State, and the State should have no power in declaring that marriage is now includes things that it definitively excluded heretofore.

Prohibitting it an attack on the religious beliefs of those faiths that would condone it. It's an unwinnable premise.

The dissent was basically: its legal, but we don’t like it so fuck it

It's almost, ALMOST, like the Supreme Court's job isn't to 'stand up' to anything but abuses of law.

History is not the teacher that you can run tattling on when you don't get your way, ACLU. History is written by the winners.

no it doesn't and that's not even the argument that was made to get federal gay marriage passed.

>no it doesn't
Because . . .?

>It’s a muslim ban!
>Non muslims live in all effected countries.
>Muslims from other nations still allowed in the US.
Sure thing ACLU.

Remember folks, this is the group that represents NAMBLA. I’m serious. Look it up.

There just isn't the firepower. It's a slow, consistent suffering instead.

You tell me. Valenzuela and N. Korea are suddenly Islamic countries?

Attached: Travel Ban Countries.png (1026x574, 827K)

> and will judge today's decision harshly

I'm sorry, is the ACLU telling people to pick a fight with the United States for upholding this ban?

It’s disappointing what has happened to the ACLU. It’s impossible to read that and believe they’re being honest in any way.

Attached: 3381BC7B-EAC4-49E8-B260-017712AA401E.png (358x363, 204K)

I wonder how long it will take antifa to start doxxing and harassing all judges they don't like.

This is just illiterate.

>anti coathanger
wha?

Haavin nice, well care for clothes is obviously a huge economic class issue.

SHARE THE COAT HANGERS NOW

>missing the word "is"
>can't discern meaning from context clues
It's you who is illiterate. Care to address the argument or simply deflect?

I guess that is pro legal abortion pic.

Personally I disagree. The government has only the powers which are yielded to it, or in someway shared, by those moral agents which are the source of those rights. In the case of the US federal government, the "source" of rights are the states and the people.

All powers not explicitly granted to the Federal government are reserved. In addition, there are some powers explicitly disavowed, such as religious discrimination.

In my opinion it doesn't matter where the border is, the government simply doesn't have that power.

REEEEEEEEEEE .... let me in Amerimutt.

Attached: 1418836234241.gif (374x354, 563K)

You are always welcome - in my heart.

>there are some powers explicitly disavowed, such as religious discrimination.
not for foreigners on foreign soil my dude

L-l-love y-you, too ... Czechbroo ...

Attached: 1409524760394.gif (400x184, 542K)

Good. Ban us.
t. Muslim.
Any Muslim who doesn’t speak English should go. My mom is fucking 57 years old and she speaks better English than Pablo down the street.

'racism' accusations is just a weapon to beat white people out of existence.

Duh.

Because they are Jews.

What the hell is wrong with ACLU? Weren't they the ones who represent neo-nazis in court?

I'm not discussing facts I'm discussing personal interpretations.

you used the word "explicitly"

Hahahaha what’s this from?