Whites have less empathy than Asians

Jow Forums likes to believe otherwise but my experience has consistently been the opposite

Attached: truth.png (1282x1140, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

undocs.org/A/HRC/38/33/ADD.1
youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/robert-jones-white-christian-america/532587/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blatantly false. Look at all predominatly white nations... They won’t be “predominate” for long due to their naive empathy.

Then why does the whole world want to come to white nations

thats not empathy thats just pride. look up the definition of white left.

(((((((Study finds))))))))))

Hmmmmm what’s with all these articles claiming “white are the most x”
> violent
> less empathy
I wonder ((who)) is up to this.

silicon valley here. i can tell you white co-workers will stab you in the back, even those you thought were friends while chinese never do that. indians is a toss up.

>study finds
You can twist statistics to support whatever narrative you want. I would have to look at the study but I doubt it's right judging by how western type societies are compared to say China or Korea.

>saying niggers shouldnt get free shit makes you less empathetic

Andn why do Whites lead all the charities and help undeveloped nations abandoned by all other races?

Implying people in California are Human.

>silicon valley

so jews and their shabbos goyim

LMFAO

This basically.

The questions were probably about gibs and communist policies. When white people responded no they marked it as “low empathy” LOL

Attached: DA4AD03A-F046-4EC5-8614-39D4812BC030.jpg (595x608, 69K)

asians literally torture animals in festivals for pleasure and killed millions with brutal anti-human communism and they have more empathy than whites ?

>race doesn’t exist goy
>also white people are inferior
the judenpresse is just so tedious

Holy shit that's rich.

>the race that gives the most money to charity than any other on the planet, lacks empathy, according to (((study)))

Meanwhile, in Jews

Attached: jews hate whites3.png (714x644, 181K)

as the other user already pointed out, that's pride not empathy

The majority of those in poverty in the US are white.

undocs.org/A/HRC/38/33/ADD.1

White liberals, yeah probably.
The psychopathy if the leftist probably outweighs the empathy of a rightist.

> leftist site finds a bullshit reason for more forced income redistribution
It isn't empathetic, charitable, or generous if yiu have no choice,

Jow Forums is filled with insect posters that are alien to such concepts.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ALLOW THEM SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT YOU?

FUCKING RETARDS WTF

This

>We asked participants, "Should white people be taxed more heavily to support minorities?"
>Our surveryor was shocked at the disparate responses between white and minority participants

only if you consider mexicans as whites

t. Wang Wu Zhang

>linking a salon anti-white article
you stupid fucking faggot

Attached: 1529822905746.png (460x288, 144K)

Well that settles it. I guess I should probably go kill my self.

WHITES ARE THE ONLY ONE TO ALLOW MASS IMMIGRATION. OUR EMPATHY IS THE FUCKING DEATH OF US. FUCK YOU SALON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Indians are less cuthroat in the valley then white.
You’re not fooling anyone Pajeet.

Think of that. They're actually shilling for race-based taxation, basically a welfare jizya to fund white people's own ethnic replacement. These fifth columnists should just be killed.

Empathy is just understanding the points of views of others. Empathy doesn't necessarily create empathetic behavior.

white people literally invented empathy. empathy for your fellow man is what allowed us to build the greatest civilization the world has ever seen: western civilization.

if anything, white people are TOO empathetic as proven by the cyclical nature of our societies, we build grand cultures that are so empathetic we naively want to 'help the whole world' by spreading our culture to the barbarian hordes of mud people to raise them up to our level.

except it doesnt work. because brown mud people in fact have very little to NO empathy for anyone outside their family/race/nation and see anyone who does as naive and ripe for swindling.

doesn't matter how much liberals REEEEE, nothing will change this basic, observable fact about the world.

empathy is mainly white emotion and mud people care infinitely less about others

Attached: 1488583444704.jpg (480x480, 34K)

This is why whites give so much to charity; lack of empathy.
Ok, kid.

This is true only for wealthy whites who are often sociopathic where as middle class and poor have empathy. However in every income class for blacks sociopaths are the majority.

There's no link in OP you spasticated buttmonkey.

How is it pride to give charity? So all charities are built on pride? What the fuck are you talking about? Is this the level of mental gymnastics that you have to do in order to hate white people?

The whole reason the West is in decline is because they were too empathetic towards minorities. Who the fuck do they think they’re fooling?

New Study; Half of all statistics are made up, more at 11.

They actually counted "white people shouldn't be discriminated against" as a low empathy response. Check the fourth paragraph.

Attached: emp.png (736x964, 131K)

/pol sure loves sucking fake poll cock. Why so many poll threads yesterday and today? Fuck off and kill yourself OP.

Our patients has it's limits.

youtube.com/watch?v=x606RnPlkUg

>salon.com
why do people on Jow Forums even reply to this garbage
sage

Dont be stupid whites are not the only humans with empathy, whites are the only humans with out group altruism meaning helping others outside of your tribe. Indians wont help you unless you are an indian for example where as whites will help you even if you are not white.

How is that statement empathetic?

>This

Attached: 1529954576756.png (170x162, 36K)

>whites come from decent homes, so they don't consider domestic voilence an issue
>niggers come from nigger homes and get beat daily, so more consider it an issus
And they come to the conclusion that this must be due to whites having less empathy... I think I have to murder the next person I see reading Salon

It shows sensitivity and understanding toward the underlying reasons for [poverty]

Just a thought experiment:
Can anyone come up with any numbers on white children adopted by blacks/Hispanics? Want to take a guess at how rarely that happens?

Attached: 1529079227690.jpg (440x406, 72K)

Attached: white left.png (1232x782, 226K)

Well then the inverse, "White people should be discriminated against" is considered a high empathy statement.

I've noticed this myself. Whites aren't very nice to be around, and I'm White myself. I despise Muslims but at least they didn't treat me like shit.

top kek

>salon

Yeah no.

I love how Salon has stopped crediting their (((contributors)))

Oi where's ur loicense to be here mate?

Whites have too much empathy, they must have taken the reciprocal of the data.

Because Salon is 90% Jewish.

jump quickly, kike

>whites lack empathy
>meanwhile in China

It's interesting to note that the entire study hinges on research by Robert P. Jones at the Public Religion Research Institute, who has been publishing "Whites are dead and finished, America belongs to brown people now" books and articles for nearly a decade.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/robert-jones-white-christian-america/532587/

Attached: Jones-Headshot-web.jpg (3300x2192, 533K)

spite yer nose

>Dont be stupid whites are not the only humans with empathy, whites are the only humans with out group altruism meaning helping others outside of your tribe. Indians wont help you unless you are an indian for example where as whites will help you even if you are not white.

blah blah blah word semetic semantic word games, jew. my point still stands, same difference.

the over abundance of empathy found in white people is the cause of that 'out group altruism' you speak of. white people empathize so much they incorrectly empathize with barbarian subhumans, seeing them as equal humans, when they are not.

Wheres your fuck off back to the_donald license?

Altruism is helping others, while empathy is understanding the feelings of others. Humans with lots of empathy will weep for people killed but never help them once as they have no altruistic drive unlike whites. Muzzies sometimes feel sowwy for niggers but dont ever help them once because empathy is an automatic reaction in humans you cant control it. This is hard for whites to understand but you can empathize with humans without ever wanting to help them.

U got a permit for that insult?

I mean, if you want bait, read this shit if you dare and see what happens to your blood pressure.

Except he's not even trolling is he? If he was trolling he wouldn't have devoted his entire academic and professional career to this singular idea.

Attached: jones.png (772x992, 97K)

>Lack empathy = Unwilling to pay higher taxes to be used as government gibs

Saged.

Haha you sure got me, leddit!

Online harassment is no joke lad

China hate thread?

??????

It's all so tiresome.

oh look. another (((subversive))) study against whites, which probably includes Hispanics. And equates empathy with "how willing are you to open the borders and have brown subhumans shit up your nation?"

>Salon as a source

Attached: Laugh.png (186x269, 91K)

Empathy is for shitskins looking for a handout.

Who the fuck is "White people" anyway?

>Study finds: [Insert reason for white genocide here]

Attached: 1491543692216.png (800x850, 135K)

Jow Forums isn't really in any position to talk about empathy as if they're capable of feeling it.

In other words, we’ve steeled ourselves to make the hard decisions, the cold yet necessary choices that must be made in order for a society and culture to advance and thrive

Strong men create good times

Attached: 82DD0AA5-E5F7-4D54-927C-961E71E8C1AD.jpg (702x886, 193K)

>three posts by this ID
>zero arguments by this ID

No point in arguing with lizard people about things they are incapable of comprehending.

If you had empathy you realize that importing jungle savages that slaughter eachother over the slightest provocation will lead to future suffering of whites once these wild animals outnumber us as can be seen in South Africa dumbass. You liberals have no empathy you are just morally righteous sociopaths.

I think it has a lot to do with Christianity. Without Christianity we would be able to do what needs to be done by removing all nonwhites from our homelands.

They probably mean empathy towards farm equipment

(((Someone)) wants to wipe out the white race. Why do (((they))) hate us GOY so much?

Attached: WhitePriv.jpg (1188x1381, 280K)

Holy fuck thats amazing

Good old fashioned cold blooded reptile logic.

If we were heartless then we wouldnt even care about whites being slaughtered stupid liberal.

Except it's the exact opposite. What the fuck is this gay ass?

Salon.
Opinion discarded,

By white you mean ginger. No wonder you're hiding indoors daywalker.

chirstkikery is the REASON we have such empathy.

Attached: 1527679275363.png (498x460, 96K)

SF tech here. Honestly this entire area is fucking toxic. As for the whole "white people stabbing you in the back," that's kind of been true in most respects. However, most of the people that tried to do this to me were "i'm with her" supporters. If you're a new CS grad, look elsewhere.

Reptiles do not care about warm bloods, only other reptiles.

bullshit, it can be said only whites and japanese have empathy as a culture.

This is really lazy bait, just fuck off and stop posting

>pretend white people lack empathy
>still take their record amount of donations
Yeah, no. But anything we can use to get white americans to stop sending you faggots charity money is great so keep this the fuck up.

>expecting the free market to adjust to you.
well arent they so special?