You wanna be trash and retarded?

Come and write in Huffington Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Dgnb1ENVMAYHhRl.jpg_large.jpg (1024x282, 67K)

>spends a few months in an office that happens to be part of the army
>"Watch out Drumpfkins I'm an army vet!"

Attached: 1ca401828f4b19a6dc91f90489cc6da2.jpg (500x312, 34K)

Kek cuck lost his balls working for the huff

Can't wait till this tragic lump of human waste offs himself as the natural end to the progression of his mental disease.

Actually mental disorders like this one are good so they prob won't reproduce

Attached: 1482776465524.jpg (398x500, 38K)

I thought these trannies knew from birth what they really were?

how come he only started this as an older guy working for retarded feminists?

Wh*te men are weak. We are taking over now. Get ready white boy we are raping and impregnating your women and raping your boipusy. You will serve the superior Indian man.

Wait... a british says that? XD fucking useless scum

Lol notice how it all started going downhill at "+ Feminist"

Nowadays feminism is like cancer, something that has to be cured

Are there any based Indians? Seems like the whole country is either sad ghuru or raj from big bang theory, srs question.

So, basically, he LARPs as a low-level queer to keep the easy money rolling in, like most of the Left's "journalism" in fact, utterly fraudulent in a way not seen since the Weekly World News and even then the staff of that rag knew they were having a laugh. Interesting to see how blatant his self-transforation is with those profile shots, though. There's probably a massive montage to be made of similar guys going deep cover. No wonder rape is so utterly prevalent on the Left, you have to be a master manipulator to even keep your head above water.

Attached: 1529599537489.png (423x423, 168K)

Just gimme some fuckin naan breads you cunt I don't care about your life story

First time on pol lad? Uninformed summer faggots

There's no cure for cancer, they put u in a microwave and hope for the best.

I've heard quite some "We wuz kangz"-claims on this board, but this is by far the most riddicolous one, lol

xDDDDD

Attached: 1528170491301.jpg (378x470, 44K)

Yeah, like hardcore sikhs

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 4K)

What did he do in the army exactly?

The military seems to be step 1 in becoming a tranny these days. Are they doing medical experiments on the troops?

Shouldn't there be laws against national media not only supporting but working for political candidates?
Russia would be bombed for this crap.

RT is the russian national way of news. Of course it's going to support Putin. Same in other countries where there's a TV chain or newspaper financed by the Government