Hey, Americans, what's up? Are you going to solve THIS FUCKING PROBLEM? If I were you...

Hey, Americans, what's up? Are you going to solve THIS FUCKING PROBLEM? If I were you, I'd start looking for a solution RIGHT NOW.

Attached: 1530023937647.png (1042x666, 335K)

OOGA BOOGA KIL'EM KRAKAZ

So that's why McCain doesn't want to offend the Hispanics.

That is shocking.

Where are you getting the UK stat from?

>le 25.4% face

Attached: bigearmutt.png (484x425, 25K)

>all the Latino kids growing up now end up heing right leaning and against all the bullshit degenerate shit pushed by the dems and their plan to flip texas backfires into a perma red state, takijg cali and new york with it

Im okay with this. Next generation is right wingand majority of latinos i meet vote red. Shit theyve even got better family values than most white people do.

>t.spic

Attached: pacomerchant.png (801x1001, 70K)

Not like the majority white states are any better, they're full of white trash rednecks addicted to meth and heroin

>>all the Latino kids growing up now end up heing right leaning and against all the bullshit degenerate shit pushed by the dems
Hispanics are natural conservatives!
Found the boomer.

>deport non-citizens
>suddenly 64% of births would be white

It's as easy as that. Russia, on the other hand, appears to be fucked.

Attached: 1528901074543.png (1160x316, 44K)

>40% of children in AZ are white

This is the real shock, I assumed all the whites there were elderly.

They wouldn’t be like that if they weren’t flooded with third world subhumans and lost all hope for a future because of kikes and boomers.

There is no future for America. The Native Americans will soon take over control of the country and they will take revenge against white Americans like we see happening in SA now. Native Americans will kill and rape white Americans and can you really blame them? White Americans took their land after all and killed their children in the most horrific way. White Americans are truly evil and deserve no respect or help. As a fellow white person I feel zero connection to them.

75.6% psst. UK gov't already revealed bongs are niggers, mongrels at best. Try again.

Attached: his.jpg (1200x1057, 349K)

>As a fellow white person

Attached: b92.png (532x557, 46K)

Attached: jew.jpg (974x928, 281K)

they do. The latins are taking over, because they look out for their families and pull together when the chips are down.

White women are just the opposite. They trash their families to hell while being over backwards to help "migrants".

Probably because they're brainwashed by the cancer known as (((feminism)))

Spics, like most subhumans, vote left by nature.

They are working on it.

Attached: 67F0DCFA-B324-4BB9-978C-E93EDC4B468D.png (720x970, 638K)

no doubt. They are useful idiots in their own destruction.

This. All spics care about is the gibsmedats and fucking over gringos in the process.

Attached: aaaaaaa.png (634x566, 30K)

New born gookland or japland are answer