HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
FIRST WIN OF THE WEEK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: DEBE42CF-6AFE-46E1-BDCE-98A8A1A16597.jpg (1125x538, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aipac.org/-/media/publications/policy-and-politics/aipac-analyses/one-pagers/a-history-of-iranian-attacks-on-americans.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GZMRG_8mUs0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not shocking one bit. When will mainstream outlets start calling The Supreme Court outdated and racist now?

First win? Fine, as long as it's a win. Hope there's more coming.

>libiots on suicide watch today
lmao

Attached: 2F69823800000578-3361899-Donald_Trump_right_mocked_Jeb_Bush_left_who_has_become_a_more_ma-a-5_145026 (962x1209, 183K)

Can he add Mexico to the list?

Wow!

Trump is the best!

I love sucking Jewish and Arab cocks everyday. Fuck Iran! I'm glad we banned North Korea and Venezuela from traveling to our country too, because they keep coming here... right? right???!!!!

Anyway, I love sucking Jewish cock! Based Trump!

>the travel ban which targets Iran
>the travel ban which very conspicuously makes no mention of Saudi Arabia
>Despite all but one of the hijackers on 9/11 being from SA
>Despite the fact that Iran has never attacked us

Hurr me like travel ban

Kek narrowly beat me to it

>meme flag
opinion discarded

Attached: gollywog1.png (707x1207, 620K)

LIBERALS AND GLOBALISTS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I thought u shills killed yourself after the EO and u couldn’t shill about family separations anymore

I support the banning of every muslim and shitskin worldwide. He pushed a conservative travel-ban to push through the courts. Now he has the ruling and can keep going.

Why would I give a fuck about family separations? I want a white country, unlike you morons, which is why I criticize The Zionist in Chief’s ridiculous showmanship when he should be taking real steps to end mass migration. The wall can be built by EO alone, which Trump refuses to do. ALL refugees should be stopped as well. You faggots don’t get that this is our last chance to stop the browning of America. Drastic action must be taken, because after this presidency, it’s all democrats.

mods are 404ing /ptg/ LOL

chimpout in one hour

>/sg/ supports a mudslime crying for open borders and crying to the (((UN))) about "drumpf is racist reeeee"
What the fuck happened to you guys? Why you support globalist kike policies and institutions?

>s-s-s-s-shill
Blow your fucking brains out, you mental abomination. Drumpftards, cuckservatives, democrats, republicans, all the same shit to me. Go and suck your big Jewish cock, go please your master and stop arguing with me on the Internet.

Attached: 1524407563122.jpg (1027x1034, 235K)

Good. Too many 14 year סld morons in those threads. Trump is doing some good things but some people are way too obsessed with him

Not tired of winning.
Build the wall.

/ptg/ is a containment thread. Now they'll be leaking unto every single thread and flaunt their autism everywhere.

>Trump is doing some good things
Such as?

Wow!

Attached: xXSIPV2.png (1257x1202, 177K)

I'm more worried they might start up with the political violence.

>support muslim invasions
>support (((open borders)))
>cry at the feet of the (((UN)))
No, you are the kike. Fuck all of you sand niggers

Good, let the filthy animals go somewhere else to terrorize, rape and murder. Death to islime.

that boy is giddy like a kid on christmas

makes me smile

Not pandering to the regressive left and trying to stop subhumans from crossing the border illegally. He's also doing some bad things too :)

He said first win of the week not first win overall

Attached: DgoBFRSVQAQ-qSX.jpg (382x500, 47K)

There was never a controversy. Trump was also in his rights as executive. The media continue to spin it with the phrase "Muslim Country" as if there are Muslim and christian countries now.

which countries are on the list?

Attached: ce4c6879df389023c51c9d3e5bfe5cf9--final-fantasy--square.jpg (474x478, 28K)

Such as, he just passed the Eat Shit Commie Asshole Act of 2018.
Common sense legislation that was way over due.

You seem upset, Ali.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-03-26-at-11-01-25-pm.png?w=584.png (584x515, 488K)

Do you have a single shred of evidence of Trump preventing Mexicans from entering the US?

Do you have a single shred of evidence of Iran terrorizing Americans?

All of them are about to get added

Show your flag.

What kind of mental abomination and autism would call someone "Ali" while sucking a big fat Jewish and Arab cock? Oh yes, the Drumpftards.

Iran, North Korea, Venezuela.

Wasn't it already in effect earlier this year? Isn't it supposed to be only something that lasts 3 or 4 months anyway? It's now dragged out for 1.5 years - causing pseudo ban with everyone from those countries being afraid of migrating.

Show your flag. Also, I said "trying". Do you have a mental disability? Your posts in this thread convey some sort of disorder (not joking)

Show your evidence. Why are you refusing to show evidence? Is it because you don't have any? Who'd have guessed. Suck that big fat Jewish cock.

You can save time if you just press 'r' and hold down the 'e' for like five seconds after.

hail victory my niggers, fascism is truly winning

Attached: sips.jpg (1212x800, 554K)

Do you have a mental disability? You refuse to prove your shitty dumb claims and you are extremely delusional and now you are deflecting.

What's it gonna be? You're full of shit? I thought so.

Family separations only occurred because when family’s were caught together they either had to be let in together or detained separately. Trump said fuck that detain them all who cares if they get separated. The left cried about families being separated so he signed the EO which made it so no more separations would occur. He’s now moving on to deportations without judges or lawyers just outright deported the moment they get caught

Leaf?

Fuck off shareblue

Lemme see that flag, user.

>in the name of the constitution

Says the man trying to deport people without due process

You seem highly frustrated.

>Wow!
Glad!

Wow he sent back one spic. Based! I love Trump now!

What did he do about the other millions of shitskins living in the US? Oh right, they are there "legally". The absolute state of Drumpftards, so fucking delusional and retarded.

Not only are you angry and mentally retarded (clearly under some mental illness), but you couldn't prove your dumb claims.

What a surprise.

Please see
and try to calm down I see this has struck a nerve sorry you can’t handle all this winning

Yeah man. Get out or get fit for battle. Train your kids, they'll thank you for it when they start expropriating land from whites forcefully.

You're a good arguer.
We should all do what you say.
Some day we will wake up and see the error of our ways.
Are you happy now, kid.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DEMS CAN'T STOP LOSING!

Trump may have won the battle, but the white nationalists will get complacent and lose the war.

Muslims will not forget, and USA will not be able to feign shock when all is said and done.

History -- and the powers that wish to be superpowers -- will not be kind. This is how nations fall into despotism...and get regime changed.

>First you keep the muslims out
>Then you show them the real enemy
>Finally you watch the show happen
It's going to go just like this. No more proxy wars.

"Sir, Rebel ships are coming into our sector."
"Good. Our first catch of the day."

Attached: IMG_0376.png (768x480, 213K)

Try to calm down and suck the Rabbi's and Saudi prince's cock.

Why are you making them wait? You're supposed to celebrate your "victory" but you're arguing with people on the Internet.

Wow!
Good fight!
Wow!

Attached: PS_Messages_20171128_001726.jpg (1920x1080, 857K)

But I'm not angry, nor am I mentally retarded, sweetie.

Guys I actually think the 1lGbjqJE is a bot. It replies too quickly and predictably.

>Do you have a single shred of evidence of Iran terrorizing Americans
aipac.org/-/media/publications/policy-and-politics/aipac-analyses/one-pagers/a-history-of-iranian-attacks-on-americans.pdf

Attached: 1529327682358.jpg (750x528, 46K)

>durr suck a cock

that's all your arguments boil down to. Lord emperor Trump is the fucking man you dumb shill.

what rights are foreign citizens granted by the constitution?

If you're from a Muslim country you can't fucking get in

youtube.com/watch?v=GZMRG_8mUs0

>foreign nationals have constitutional rights

No one is arguing you’re just saying “fuck drumpf stop saying this is a win”
The only kike in this thread is you

Attached: 163E1B5D-EDB8-4B2D-B0B2-8D55EC839B65.jpg (780x558, 179K)

>Muslims will not forget
Seeing as how generations of inbreeding has given your people the memory of a goldfish, I'd say you moslems will forget rather quickly.

Obvious from the start that this would be the outcome.
The constitution explicitly states that the President can refuse entry to any group of people he deems a threat to the nation.

The real question is what is going to be done about the lower courts blatant bias and passing of judgements based on their own personal political bias rather than truthful interpretation of the constitution?

kek

>Wow!

Even he is surprised.

Most important win so far, by far. Too happy to even post this on twitter plus I already said goodnight.
Liberal heads exploding, the top probably knew this was coming and is why Mad Max was unleashed. Expect the virtriol coming from the left to go from the 11 it is already at to 22. Which will just hurt them more during mids because they are looking like whiny bitches to normies.

They do, in fact.
Google "due process for non-citizens"

It's real lmao. What timeline is this?
I fucking love this shit.
Fuck everyone America first.

I love when lefties try to pander to us, it's cute

>suddenly the left is upset that the Supreme Court is ruling on political lines

>5-4 ruling along partisan lines
So this is the new normal, huh.

I don't really care about the travel ban, but its concerning to see that even the Supreme Court has become so divided.

Attached: 1492036624404.png (640x480, 319K)

Oh no look at this dood

Coming from the democrats who know fuck all about history

Attached: A fucking leaf.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

That only applies to those that came here through legal means. Why do u think Asian and European immigrants rarely get deported?

RARE

Kys faggot, your the reason we have the faggot in chief of the west as out pm

Attached: 58078667-4476-4A7E-ACA5-BAF6FCDF3845.jpg (750x759, 322K)

excuse me, mr drumpf

Attached: endofapresidency.png (1152x996, 365K)

“One step closer to the handmaids tale in real life”

Attached: E71354E4-498A-4E2B-80D6-CA7F5E185E2B.jpg (1047x2220, 360K)

>bot
I see that Drumpftards added another buzzword to their elementary vocabulary.

Well, I'm not surprised that you can't prove a single one of your claims.

Hello kike. Let's review your so called "proof".

>HOSTAGES HELD AT U.S. EMBASSY IN IRAN
This happened in the 1979 revolution in Iran, because the US fucked them over. All justified. Only a literal cuck (aka you) or kike lover would claim otherwise.

>SUICIDE BOMBINGS IN LEBANON
Hezbollah is not Iranian, it is Lebanese. Nice try kike.

>MINE ATTACK IN THE PERSIAN GULF
A falseflag attack by Israelis. Nice try kike.

>TRUCK BOMBING IN SAUDI ARABIA
This is supposed to be bad? Oh wait, I forgot Drumpftards love the taste of Arab cocks.

>DEADLY IRANIAN INFLUENCE IN IRAQ
This is considered "deadly", but when Jews and Americans train Arabs which spawned ISIS, Al-Qaeda and many more terrorist groups, it's totally fine.

>HARASSMENT IN THE PERSIAN GULF
Sounds like banter to me.
Americans keep trying to provoke and attack Iranians in their own sea.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
>On 3 July 1988, Iran Air Flight 655, a scheduled civilian passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai, was shot down by an SM-2MR surface-to-air missile fired from USS Vincennes, a guided missile cruiser of the United States Navy.
>According to the United States government, the crew of the Vincennes had incorrectly identified the Airbus as an attacking F-14 Tomcat,

That felt great, you tried to grasp at straws, falseflags and false information, and I put you down like the rabid kike loving dog you are. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Attached: 1521036479968.png (1024x957, 620K)

Sometime today. If not sometime this week. They currently have a backlog of propaganda unless the editors demand this gets shoved to the top, which being the devestating KO it is probably will be. Remember many coastal liberals declared this a life or death issue a year ago when the first bans were enacted. This will go nuclear. Definately vote ARMED during mids.

The star of hand maidens tale is a scientologist

CAN WE ADD MEXICO ?

Attached: train_beast_2.jpg (600x360, 117K)

Attached: 1521269723874.jpg (1000x600, 312K)

>I don't like Trump's motivation for the order so I'm going to try and say it's unconstitutional based solely on that
The absolute state of leftist judges. Get fucked.

I would love to see your body language right now. It's amazing how much emotion can be conveyed through simple text on the internet.

>WAAHH WAAHH MY CANDIDATE LOST THE OPPORTUNITY TO SUCK JEWISH DICK AND FUNNEL MONEY INTO HER COMPANIES
Stay mad

Based Trump!!!!!!!!!

Fuck those leftists bros!!!! Those Muslims just got blown the fuck out!!!!! Fuck Iran, North Korea and Venezuela!!!!!

Israel - America - Arab brotherhood bros!

Attached: 1512620770793.jpg (634x746, 414K)

>WAHHH WAHHH STOP MAKING FUN OF TRUMP OR I CALL YOU A SHILL OR BOT, WAHHHHH

cry about it, kike lover

Attached: 1512055376960.jpg (500x719, 67K)

No, it applies to everyone within the territory of the United States, legal or illegal.

Still trying?

Wow it's true kek

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Attached: Capture.jpg (620x285, 33K)