Lmao Harley Davidson is for boomers

Hahahaha why the fuck are people complaining about Harley Davidson shifting production overseas hahahaha nigga they are for boomers like nigga calm down haha

>own a beverly tourer 400
>sort of like pic related
>best bike ever
>inb4 fag italian bike

Fuck off, I'm no boomer.

Attached: piaggio-beverly-tourer-400-103352-935.jpg (520x543, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDSybhD4Rng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Harley makes terrible bikes though they should unironically adapt or go out of business

Overpriced noisy toys for boomers. Buy a Beverly toured user.

>flag

tourer*

Based Bosniak is based

Harly is too loud and uncomfortable. Only retard dickletts like that

That's a moped you superfag

>Harly is too loud and uncomfortable.

Exactly

It's a cool fucking bike, and not a noisy boomer toy

Boomers don't ride Harleys. They Grew up with the saying...
"Harley Davidson - made of Tin
Ride them out and push them in"
Because back in the boomer days, they were pieces of crap compared to the Jap bikes.
All the boomers I see ride those big ass touring bikes.

they've been garbage for 40 years

>lol moped master race

Everyone knows the best bikes are made by the japanese. Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Suzuki.

They, too, are for dicklets.

>>own a beverly tourer 400
>stable enough that you don't even have to pull off to the side of the road when you vomit up semen every 20 miles.

Sorry for not being a dicklet boomer

cucked-ass italian bike-owning gook.
Thing looks like a vagina on wheels. Fucking kill yourself.

>he rides a scooter

Attached: d6e.jpg (500x465, 48K)

can Harley actually make a bike that can idle without having to rev it every 5 seconds, or that doesnt blow out your eardrums when passing you? How hard could that be?

that's a baby moped not a real motorcycle
harleys are a meme bike anyway. get a vulcan

>All this cope itt from Harley riders

>vulcan

terrible value for money

OP school shooter confirmed

Boomers, m8. Fucking boomers.

t. nigger

Attached: c31391cbaf19136fd9694cfc8c2bdc8c--myrtle-beach-sc-ladies-bikes.jpg (437x312, 25K)

No, because they're pieces of shit that people continue to buy...so why spend R&D money to make them better?

I ride a motorcycle but scooter is for more comfort

The nc750x is the best of both worlds becuse it's have integrated compartment that can fit a Helmet.

>throws insult
>does not deny sucking cocks to completion during scooter stops

Typical Ptg mental gymnastics, everything that their cult leader says go, even though they would be sucking HD dick if the Zio cuck would make a good remark about them.
The actual state of this board.

I don't give a shit about le based Zionist Trump xD

Attached: Top check.png (328x382, 222K)

>lel stop liking things I don't like

Sage goes in the options field

Hardly. My Road King has over 40,000 miles and not a scratch. Only thing i do is ride it and put in fuel. The dealer changes oil every 2,500 miles. No drips or leaks, never needed any work. The Road King is truly the Road King!

It's not that they are for boomers, they believe they can go on brand name alone forever. They believe people have $12,000 laying around for their bikes. If they were smart they would build bikes that are affordable and safer. Most people don't get on bikes because they are too fucking scared to, imagine building a bike that is safer, cheaper, easier to ride, you would have people buying your shit just to be independent. It sure beats using uber all the fucking time to get around. They are not catering to the newer generation out there, which is much poorer.

So, you are saying they should make an American version of a Vespa? Please.

>Harley Davidson is for boomers
Imagine being this much of a basedboy

That is a scooter and it comes with a prolapsed anus.

Nah it's a scooter.
for people who dunno drive.
literally the mutt of motorbike. for fatty , no shift.

If you want to show a beautifull italian bike at least take a fucking ducati or so , not a fucking piago or at least use a fucking vespa with shift bosnian subhuman.

they'll get cheaper

something that is safer, yes. they should at least try to. the truth is younger generation now is too scared to even drive a car, much less ride a bike.

nobody cares about that shit anymore, it's like people who parade around their phones, its a fucking tool, the same should be for bikes, cars, etc. takes you from point a to b, that's what most people care about now days. its the reason why car culture is dying,

True. I'm 31 and i've never owned a car in my life. I've been driving 50cc scooters since i was 16 and currently own pic related. It gets me everywhere at a fraction of the cost... no expensive insurance, $7 a month for gas, almost no maintanance, no road taxes, nothing.

Literally saved me tens and tens of thousands of dollars allready. Why people in and around big cities use cars still boggles my mind.

Attached: 432567890.jpg (1064x1064, 72K)

Mopeds are the master race for city riding. Pic is my two peds

Attached: 93B9C490-1502-4176-AD8A-EE24ED2D0609.jpg (2048x2048, 1.29M)

Makes more power than anything Harley sells unless you count noise and waste heat as power as well.

It's spray oiled so it has to idle like that to keep the upper rod bearings inside the engine.

I doubt it was that cheap when you were 16 faggot with a 2 stroke.

I had a booster with a 70cc kit a huge carb and so ... get the tanks dry out after 35km for 4.5L.
and it was 20€ a fucking month for inssurance.
The maintenance was even more expensive than a fucking car as i blowed up a motor every 10 000km.

>Literally saved me tens and tens of thousands of dollars allready. Why people in and around big cities use cars still boggles my mind.

to not get wet ? to be safe ? how many times did you shit on yourself driving that shit on the snow ?

Looks like a scooter, not a bike.

What's it like?

These sorts of Japanese bikes, or Triumphs are the way to go, but only the old ones, not the new ones.

Arrest the CEOs of Harley Davidson for Treason against the Trump Nation of America.

I need a bike with enough hp to haul the fat guttersluts who I would attract by rising a motorcycle

>paying a technician to change your oil

The absolute state of Amerisöys

But Harleys are rediculously low on power?

Just forgot the 3% of ipon oil than coasted 15€ a fucking liter 15€ every fucking 30 liter. that meant 7 tanks of a fucking booster. and thus was only for not even 250km.

that what i paid in ethanol to do 300km today with a car KEK.

Attached: Cnq_xJNXgAARzwa.jpg (720x757, 51K)

Peder.

"bike"

kys

Most Ameicans only ride bikes for fun. They have no idea what a good bike looks, feels and sounds like. HD is for faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=HDSybhD4Rng

I'm asking for tips, not defending Harleys. Ideally I'd get a honda a rebel or similar, but since the motor in those isn't too strong I want to know how to get a stronger bike cheaply.

Then drive a quality scooter you retard. Getting wet? Seriously... you're willing so spend tens of thousands to avoid getting wet you misarable faggot? Just wear a fucking raincoat you weak fuck.

Also, it almost never snows in my country and for those few days that happens, i grab a bus. Costs about $2 dollars per ride.

got a Vespa. best shit ever. 5$ fuel a week.

this:my 12 year old Vespa runs perfectly fine, and i alone have done 10K kilometers since i bought i second hand.

My old neighbour used to ride a Harley all the fucking time as he rarely worked his self employed job as a plumber. Shitty annoying fucking noise every fucking afternoon and evening. Was the best day ever when he got exposed as a child molester and ended up being chased out by the local community. One of the very few good uses of Facebook I suppose. The Harley disappeared with him. Bailiffs recently knocked on my door looking for it as he hadn’t paid for the shitty thing.

Mopeds are for fucking faggots

4 stroke scooter didn't existed back fucking retard, i'm 32 so far.

" tens of thousand" as you have to buy it brand news, and even if it was a requirement you could have bougth a car in lpg or wathever.

Do you understand you miserable faggot than my fucking car coast much less to maintain than a fucking scooter 2 stroke and thus 18 years ago ?

> get inflation in , have a laught.

" quality " I'd rather drive a motorbike than a scooter than can go on highway and go in holiday with!
It's not like dutch invented neither the moped neither the scooter.
Even women than drive motorbike must mock your cuck teenager scooter.

Attached: gerard-ap-photo-roberto-pfeil.jpg (2400x1350, 308K)

This

Harleys are more expensive than most cars. For the cost of a Harley I can drive something that won't turn me into street pizza the first time anyone on the road makes a mistake.

Hi guys!
Scooters are pretty great I personally have a honda SH 125 cc
It's comfy,girls love riding it and it feels great to be able to fuck off from traffic jams at maximum speed.
But alas the old lady is failing me (it's 8 years old already) and I was thinking of getting T-Max is it any good?

More like buy a v-max.

>my 12 year old Vespa runs perfectly fine, and i alone have done 10K kilometers since i bought i second hand.

these are 4 stroke , and didn't existed in 50cc 4stroke back 15 yers ago.
so you are pretty much wrong about everything.

This. Harleys are just not a practical choice, and that's relative to an already impractical market. The best defense of the Harley is "I'm already being frivolous, so why not go the whole 9 yards?" People who buy Harleys are not comparison shoppers. They want Harleys and will gladly pay more than they should.

>more expensive than most cars

no theyre not. Theyre also garbage bikes that you have ride around with a tool kit to tighten bolts every so often. Fuckin garbage

> dealer changes my oil

Yup, sounds like the typical Hardly owner