Ice Poseidon - Zionist

Baked Alaska - Zionist

Styx - Crypto zionist?

David Duke - Zionist

Patrick Little - Controlled opposition cryptokike

Andrew Anglin - Zionist

Weev - Zionst

Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist

Attached: 9d0c88f6b2bca4350a4ac461e162ac49_gallery_lw.jpg (555x320, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqIyq83eWDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok retard

Ours:
Terça Livre channel: Zionist
Allan dos Santos: Zionist
Olavo de Carvalho: Zionist
Itallo Lorenzon: Zionist
Joyce Hasselman: Zionist

abroad:
Theodore Shoebat: FORMER Zionist, exposing all the shit now

Are you trying to get me to like Jews?

Adolf Hitler, Zionist

Don't trust anybody but yourselves and some of your family.

Attached: trump8_1479105616_800x420.jpg (800x420, 76K)

Not even myself bribro

OP - zionist retard divide-and-conquer shill

looks like you played yourself.

t. literal Muslim shitskin trying to engage in D+C

Attached: Jew varieties.png (2559x1239, 181K)

wow its almost like i called it when you faggots were worshipping these weirdos

I don't really care kill them all.

Kyle Chapman - Zionist

Stephen Crowder - Zionist

There are many Mossad agents. Some people more accurately are lead into being Zionism based on their religion Judaeo-Christian religion.

The best way to combat them is to give them the facts. The majority of people in Israel are of Russian and Ashkenazi Jewish decent. An Ashkenazi Jew is not a real Jew as their origins lie in Europe. The majority of the people supporting Israel today are Ashkenazi Jews and orthodox Christians. A lot of Christians don't understand this and are being lead to kill and be killed for the literal synagogue of Satan. I think some of the people on this list are lead into believing that Israel should be Jewish by ignorance. Others, yeah they're being funded by Zionists and know the game.

Some of the people you provided on this list are not Zionists btw.

t. palestinian cyborg

this
list
definately
has
no
liberal
bias

Yes. Palestinians are Semites, you stupid illiterate nigger. Only retarded Euro-Jews and Russians are killing what are literally the only people who can claim to be the remaining children of Abraham in Palestine.

close, but much more likely a jew shill trying to discredit any anti-zionists by calling them "zionists"

dont fall for op's trap. op is israeli shill paid to post shit like this to discredit all anti-zionists by calling them zionists because they think we won't like them then.

Reminder that since it's impossible to change people's mind who have studied the dudes on this list, the best tactic to stop people listening to these celebrities is to make new possible listeners doubt them before they start researching.

New person, research these people and what they say through duckduckgo and youtube yourself and make your own decision regarding they are "ziomist mossad agents" or not

> An Ashkenazi Jew is not a real Jew as their origins lie in Europe
And you think this makes Jow Forums less likely to support them?

>Lauren Southern - Zionist
>Faith Goldy - Zionist
this proves you're a retard shill
fuck off proxy leaf

Jow Forums of course doesn't support them. However the masses are still retarded and need to get the dick out of their ass to see the truth, and moreso of Zionism.

Donald trump
Ivanka trump
Jared kushner
Mike pence
Hillary Clinton
Obama
Bill Clinton
And all the previous us presidents except JFK that's why they have assassinated him.

This started in the 50s with the world council of churches (soviet front)

Jews had been hated by christians for centuries and it was rightly understood the lost the covenant in the old testement.

Look at me, I'm G-ds chosen now.

Word

Normally they have. The issue is that in the New Testament, people are under the impression that Jews are "God's chosen people", which they imply to be all Jews. What they are not being told is the Ashkenazi Jew, and The Russian Jew are those who primarily control Israel now.

It's probably easier to make a list of non-zionists in the right wing media/poltical sphere:

Rand Paul. Ron Paul.

The question is why you think Jow Forums will be less likely to support Israel if they found out Israelis had European heritage

There's nothing wrong with supporting an ethnic nation-state for Jews. In fact, it's consistent with a nationalist outlook and helps solve the problem of international Jewry infiltrating and undermining other nations from within. The enemy is the international Jew who refuses to assimilate to his host nation or to remove himself to the Jewish land: it is the Jew who refuses Israel who also advocates for globalism and multiculturalism.

Based Nick J Fuentes will lead us to victory against the kike hoards

Wow you magical faggot you took the time to write a (long) and disinformative list

Neck yerself kid it's nothing personal

added to the list of known non-zionists and anti-zionists:
Patrick Little

It's important. Context is highly important with regard to Israel. There are multiple people on the fence about the issue and clarity will lead to more people on /pol being educated on the topic, thus will bleed into mainstream.

Israelis with European heritage are not Jews by definition of their religion. Some people may argue that Jews have a right to live in Israel and murder the Palestinians. In their religion, only people who have their original heritage in Palestine can be considered a Semite, aka Jewish by blood. A lot of the conflicts right now are on an unfounded basis, where many of those living in Israel right now are Ashkenazi Jews and Russians. This infringes on the religious rights of Palestinians.

Do I think pol supports Israel? Some people do. And the way to make them not support it is to understand the context of Israel and the basis/right for its existence which is where the problem boils down to.

> it is the Jew who refuses Israel who also advocates for globalism and multiculturalism.
Very good point.
The collapse of the Jewish religion and identity was what caused the upswing in globalism.
Atheists from Christian and other traditions vote similarly to American Jews.

>Ok goyim I guess we can't organize anymore, just sit back and do nothing, otherwise you're a kike!

> A lot of the conflicts right now are on an unfounded basis, where many of those living in Israel right now are Ashkenazi Jews and Russians. This infringes on the religious rights of Palestinians.
The only foundation is power, and the defining question of the political is that of ally/enemy, self and other. The Jews, whatever their origin, identify themselves as a group and the Muslims as the other, and the Muslims agree with them on that line of conflict; the Jews won and defended their territory in wars. They need no recourse to ancestral legends, nor do such fairy tales have any role in the realpolitik of modern international law. All that matters is ita possideatis uti possidetis: you own the territory you hold at the end of a war.
There are no religious rights. There is only power.

Not even my printer.

The International Jew and the atheist are brothers in adopting the mask of the "other": they consciously rebel against tradition and social norms, so they imagine themselves as some sort of resistance against their neighbors. This is why they subvert.

>OFFICIAL LIST OF ZIONISTS/SUSPECTED JEWS

ok

>>>/ptg/

Alex Jones is a harmless Zionist though.

Zionists with us citizenship should be excited for treason to the people of the United States. Or at the very least have their citizenship revoked. If you are not loyal to the people of the United States first and foremost, you should not have access to any job or position in this country, let alone government office. Fuck these treasonous swine. Hang them all

he forgot to mention that these anti israel kikes are always talmudic or lgbt kikes . these kikes want to turn israel in to a talmudic muslim country so they can rape jewish and arab kids

Attached: Jews-join-their-Arab-friends-and-families.jpg (740x490, 260K)

Zionism simply means you support a military alliance with the sovereign, nationalist state of Israel. Shitskins and deluded retards think this should be a 'make or break issue', but it really isn't.

*Executed

bump
go firebomb some synagogues of satan would ya op?

Attached: bibis wife meal 100k.jpg (360x604, 69K)

Religious belief among Jews is a major factor in favour of Israel support

Idiot. It is a huge drain on taxpayer money that should be returned to education infrastructure and defense of our own country. Supporting stealing billions of dollars of our wealth for a foreign country is treason.

alt-right is turning into the hard left from the early 2ks

Aid to Israel is a massive meme. It's a fraction of a % of the total US military budget each year and you get tons of intelligence, technology, bases, and influence.

so what. there should be ZERO us aid to israel they don't need it. they can fight their own battles.

>not that much $$
there are currently THOUSANDS of "superfund" sites all throughout the US that are hazmat spills and containment sites that have yet to be cleaned up. Why haven't they been cleaned up? Not enough $$. Guess what, it would only be in the double-digit billions to clean them all up. Guess where we could find double-digit billions? US aid to Israel. Cut the aid to israel, and clean up our own country.

We funnel tens of billions of US taxpayer dollars to israel so they can lounge about lazily killing random brown muslims like the jewish parasites they are. Meanwhile, americans are getting cancers, immune disorders, reproductive disorders, etc, because we have hazmat leaking into soil and groundwater but it's ok as long as our jewish masters are fat and comfy, right, goys???

you're fucking pathetic

JF, David Duke, Pat Little and Mike Enoch are not zionists, they don't give a shit about Israel. Also how is Pat Little controlled opposition? Because he names the jew directly and names the war crimes of Israel and the US govt? Fuck off kike.

israel is 50% agnostic 40% talmudic 10% christian . these agnostic kikes can be red pilled in to being non kikes . the left and right wing in israel are like the pharisees and sadducees . israel is only using these american jewish cucks as a way to get money . i wish israel would just kill all american jews .

Attached: CcrbeeE005016_20170308_CRMFN0A001_11n.jpg (900x618, 187K)

>so what. there should be ZERO us aid to israel they don't need it. they can fight their own battles.
I didn't argue they needed it. I argued it's in your interest to pay it. Try to actually pay attention to my post you massive retard.

>Why haven't they been cleaned up? Not enough $$.
Obviously not the case as your economy is worth trillions and you could easily borrow more.

>Meanwhile, americans are getting cancers, immune disorders, reproductive disorders, etc, because we have hazmat leaking into soil and groundwater but it's ok as long as our jewish masters are fat and comfy, right, goys???
Obviously not what I'm arguing you dishonest fat piece of shit.

Attached: smolllllll.png (645x729, 14K)

> these agnostic kikes can be red pilled in to being non kike
Yeah atheist Jews are such a positive influence, I love atheist Jews like George Soros and Lenin
Fuck religious Jews like (((Ben Shapiro))) and (((Breitbart))), they are greedy kikes who are trying to destroy Europe and should be gassed right away

and i argue it's NOT in our interest to pay it for the exact reasons i already stated in the post you quoted.

if we had no need of money in our OWN country, then we could give it to rich fat """jews""" in the middle east. it's exactly what you're arguing. but we do have the need of money in our own country, so no money for israel.

Well shit that makes the two of us.

We really do need to eliminate dual nationality.

>that pic
Israel seems like such a lively place. I bet it's quite funny.

>Memeflag
Jow Forums is Zionist psyop
thezog.info
I also made a thread about this

Attached: thezog.info.png (1366x768, 265K)

they can be turned into christians . i agree that leftist kikes sbould be hanged but some of the non liberal kikes are just miss informed people who need red pills.

Aid to Israel helps you in your own country though. Intelligence, technology, bases, and influence increase the effectiveness of defence spending and your ability to project power against threats in the Middle East.

he's right you stupid virgin, look it up

congratulations shills, this may be your most ingenius of a series of posts that you do, because it's so simple and yet some people on the edge, that don't even know what edge we're talking about, might really believe in it.
And when I say congratulations I mean I'm applauding to the one good symptom that erupts out of your rotten body.

What ethnicity are you?

Israel can get a little scary some times.

Attached: Screenshot_20180503-182917.jpg (1080x1655, 546K)

A fraction that could be hugely beneficial to the American taxpayer in area other than just military.

Fucking kike detected

Your mom - zionist

>Trusting boomers

Attached: 1525214002366.jpg (320x320, 32K)

>propose useful form of military spending
>you must be Jewish
Okay whatever, you are too retarded to respond to

nope. it hurts us.

israeli has attacked the us multiple times. they steal intel/tech from us, they spy on us, it DECREASES our safety (through terrorism "blowback," or by israel literally performing terrorist attacks to drag us into more middle east wars).

Israel IS the threat in the middle east. get it right you moron.

Literally everything you wrote is false and the opposite of the truth. Israel is nothing but a blight on us, and they have been nothing but trouble since their bastard conception 60 years ago.

to be honest i dont know . my grand parents on my mom side are from morocco and my dad dosn't know where he was born . he lived in turkey when he was a child and he was a christian jew who converted to judaism. his fameliy fled from country to country during ww2 in order to escape the war .

Joe Rogan knows that truth tho, he's anti zog in spirit. He just doesn't take sides publicly, which is understandable on his part.

youtube.com/watch?v=zqIyq83eWDA

tits or gtfo that Posobiec is Zionist

bumpin a good thread

Laura Loomer - Zionist

Burn in hell jew rat

How about a list of the elite actually pulling the strings behind the scenes, as well as such a list can be constructed? Sure, you've got people like Soros and the Rothschilds, but can we get a comprehensive list of as many of these people as possible?

The military should not have a budget to aid israel. This tax money should be spent elsewhere in the United States for the people of the united States.

Fucking rat

bump

You're all Zionist/JIDF/Shareblue/CIANIGGERS! UNLESS YOU ARE A CARD CARRYING MEMBER OF THR AFOREMENTIONED GROUPS YOU ARE ALL ZIONIST/JIDF/SHAREBLUE/CIANIGGERS!
Being pro-white is Anti-White!

bump

Zionism is relative. You may be one and not know that you are one or perceived as one.
Zion backwards spells NOIZe

When does Sam turn 35?

Attached: 689bc33f6c7b0acff2ede94039c5181af08ffe0a330660b8dd6e1a50b475cc52.jpg (750x653, 168K)