Muslim refugee migrant 24, brutally raped young white british woman 35 times backpacking in Australia!

Muslim refugee migrant 24, brutally raped young white british woman 35 times backpacking in Australia!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5887081/muslim-refugee-man-24-accused-kidnapping-raping-British-backpacker.html

>allegedly raped and held the woman against her will
>The victim's alleged ordeal ended in March 2017 when police were called
>Man has not entered pleas against 15 charges including 12 counts of rape
>Charged with 35 offences, he will face trial in >Cairns District Court in October
>Forced oral and anal sodomy
>Accused of kidnapping, raping and torturing a British backpacker for two months has been committed to face trial.
>pleaded guilty to 20 offences, which included assault occasioning bodily harm while armed, assault, strangulation and choking in a domestic setting, wilful damage and supplying and possessing dangerous drugs
>He did not enter pleas for 15 offences including 12 counts of rape and one count each of torture, deprivation of liberty and serious animal cruelty.
>The man who cannot be named for legal reasons, appeared in court via videolink from custody where he will remain until his trial in October.
>The woman was later treated for facial fractures, bruises and cuts to her vaginal and rectal area, and has undergone reconstructive surgery after suffering profound anal dilation with officers describing what happened to her as 'quite catastrophic'.

>'We have potentially saved this young girl's life, given what's happened to her, the extent of what's happened and over the period of time, anything may have transpired,' Detective Inspector Paul Hart said at the time.

Attached: e8913129.jpg (1202x1802, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

visit Australia. It's so much safer than going to the third world --- not!

In a row?

>serious animal cruelty.
Are br*t women legally animals in Australia?

reminding her of home

She's got some hairy arms...i like

Im not suprised

In what stage of history has it ever been ok for the young fertile women to travel away from the tribe and visit other colonies.?
This is a slap in the face to the men who created the safe nation that they're from. Women travel for vanity, Instagram likes, and foreign dick.
Women who travel in their youth deserve being raped aggreively in minecraft

Sage and ignore the Spanish serial fake news reporter.

Attached: Sage.png (460x288, 149K)

>muslim refugee
>name is marcus cairns
>has a face tat when tattoos are haram
Say it with me...FAKE _____

m- m- muh dick

What is your obsession with these fake stories of women being anally violated?

>be bong
>avoid getting raped or acided by pakis in London
>go to emu land
>get raped by paki
kek

So, we're just brushing over the charge of
>serious animal cruelty
then?

>35
>young

It's the prolapsed anus poster again, if only autists actually read links and see that it wasn't a mudslime instead of replying.

Attached: 1525525973282.jpg (682x1000, 105K)

>profound anal dilation

Attached: duganforpres.jpg (640x480, 29K)

sage

I was trying to be polite. I would never call a British woman an animal myself.

I guess english is your second language, pedro

Wtf a based leaf

why would australians willingly allow a terrorist to enter their country ?
are they stupid ?

Now that’s the real question burgerbro.

>undergone reconstructive surgery after suffering profound anal dilation
But women told me that orifices can't be "worn out"

white women deserve rape

prove me wrong

Attached: 1425892861381.png (350x338, 67K)

Woman was 22.

>Muslim
Pic related

Attached: 4DA5DC6200000578-5887081-image-a-4_1530014010957.jpg (634x632, 39K)

It's Spanish disinformation of British news articles guy!

Gee mate where you been?

Not seen you in a while. The family ok?

week nations get taken over
fight back or stfu

>35 times
She was counting how many times she was raped?

>dailymail.co.uk

bullshit as usual.

>35 times

did they count each thrust separately?

Interesting subject... how many Muslims are hidden on backpack routes... seems to possibly the worst thing you can do in Europe.

based comment

Maybe muhamad was a fan of hentai and left check marks on her ass.

>Australia
>Europe

Attached: lz9rZOr.png (682x744, 80K)

Attached: 45C1179900000578-5025661-image-m-20_1509152226820.jpg (634x504, 32K)

What is that?

>in minecraft
????

That's a 10 in England.

based af

yeah they should ban all Israelis, if they had done it 5 years ago there wouldn't be Sudanese crime gangs terrorising Melbourne

BRUCED.COM

How can whytebois compete?

Not America... the hiking trails here are pot heads, Eagle Scouts, and lesbians

Bongs are truly a degenerate race

Attached: 45C0B2C300000578-5025661-image-m-2_1509143342283.jpg (634x633, 43K)

Says the Roman-Frankish-Arab-African rape monkey

Martin isn't strictly a British surname.

top comment

>in minecraft
idc ill take it based black man(leaf)

that's the guy from peep show, NOT the raper

>Profound anal dilatation
LMAO!!

>Raping a fat person
>Putting your dick willingly in an Anglo to begin with
What is this guy's malfunction? I thought only niggers liked whales?

>created the safe nation that they're from
In what fucking world is Bongistan "safe"?

Based Spansih PROLAPSE poster

>in minecraft
way to dodge a hate speech charge

>Ignoring the fact that you have the exact same admixture in your shithole nation
Pot and kettle, I thought your obsession with tea would have you quite self aware of that analogy

What's that? Arabs are sick faggots that only rape because nobody wants to suck their sandnigger dick off? Hmm, too bad if you call it out, you're branded as a racist.

Cultural status:
[_] NOT-ENRICHED
[x] ENRICHED

I haven't even had sex 35 times and this guy gets prime white pussy just by taking it.

I feel like such a fucking loser. Women literally orgasm intensely all over rapists and psychopaths, and guys like me get nothing.

I fucking hate life and want to die.

Yeah IDK how anyone could think that. Martin to me is a german mennonite surname.

>muh feminism
>wamen can do anything
>wamen same as men
>go backpacking alone
>get raped 35x
toll paid

Attached: White SJW Tourtured and M(...).png (1165x723, 801K)

i think england call that a "worldie". You degens should have let us win the war

Not that the guy isn't a cunt but where the fuck did you drag Muslim from?

feelsbad that this is actually true. I've never known anyone to like a sandnig besides those in their own countries ( and even that is forced)

>'quite catastrophic'.

have a (You)

This.
"Travelling" and "Backpacking" are just roastie code for riding the cock carousel abroad.

>2 months

I wonder how much she lost weight. I mean maybe that's the upside for in all of this. Balances out the "ruined" rep and stuff.

>woman
>backpacking
>alone

Maybe women will think twice about going on a cock-carousel trip.

So she basically got the full effect of the cock carousel in a more condensed form? 10 years of dick in every hole vs 2 months.

why was she hanging around a fucking shitskins and/or muslims?
is she low IQ?

>suffering profound anal dilation
People take horsecocks and giant buttplugs up their asses all the fucking time with no harmful effects.
How did she need surgery from being fucked by a guy?

>I've taken horsecocks and giant buttplugs up my ass ALL the fucking time with no harmful effects
bahahahaahahahahaa, nice one luigi

Why didn't he just kill her and fed the corpse to the emus?

>The woman was later treated for facial fractures, bruises and cuts to her vaginal and rectal area, and has undergone reconstructive surgery after suffering profound anal dilation with officers describing what happened to her as 'quite catastrophic'.

HOT!

Attached: 1529062360242.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

Are you the same butthurt Austrian that's in the other thread telling me what my job is?
Get a fucking life kek

looks like you've taken way too many horsecocks in your ass, it's fucking with your head at this point

They use lube, strecth their anus before inserting objects of absurd size and they are trained at that (have lose anuses already).
The girl was probably tight, not used to anal and the rapefugee went in dry.

Dude sounds pretty redpilled. Incel no more am i rite fellas?

Am I a degenerate for wanting to see a video of that?

Well i actually read the fucking article and OP is a faggot. The dude was named Marcus Martin from Cairns. The dude was from Australia. And OP pic is not same women seen in the video. FAKE NEWS!

Good.

And I mean that. This is a form of natural selection which weeds the "strong independent women who want to travel the world and find themselves" out of our gene pool.

The opposite of this. I apologize for not having a suitable reaction image for a based Canadian; I've never had cause to get one until now.

Attached: 1525559955349.png (1000x590, 1.3M)

:)

Attached: simon_helberg_jocelyn_towne_sag_awards_-_getty_-_h_2017.jpg (928x523, 69K)

>Muslim refugee migrant
That's not a muslim dumb negroe

A lot of projection there lol

Yes Germany, but at this point it's already expected of you.

no. you are just a child. soon you will grow up.

>sweden
Hello Muhammad!

He destroyed her pussy...

The dastardly
S P A N I S H
H O A X E R
has struck again!

Seems like a proper bloke, well adjusted individual... This is why you discriminate, why you judge, why you preemptive avoid certain people based on the way they look.

Nice work mr muhammed rape the anglo scum!