Iranians are literally the purest Aryans

Iranians are literally the purest Aryans
The indo aryans traveled from Russia to Europe, where they mixed with the natives and Persia and in Persia they didn't mix.
Germans are LARPERS

Attached: main-qimg-5a86c43d55bb532325690b04c25081dc.png (602x339, 331K)

ive met a lot and they are mexican tier brown

Yes

What explains the brainpower difference between Germans and Iranians then?

Iranian superiority

Then what explains the total lack of Iranian accomplishment?

The whole Aryan meme was flat out bad anthropology
It should have been "western European"

Attached: Human Accomplishment.png (918x543, 413K)

They’re brown

"""white""" people whitewashing Iranian accomplishments

I had a Iranian for a lab partner in uni. I'd ask him what he would like to do each lab and he'd say "In my country, I am teacher!"
So I'd just do the lab. Then I'd talk to him about it and make sure he got the data. "In my country, I am teacher!"
Then the shah fell and he went back to Iran. On day, an Iranian fellow came up and said he was dead.
Darwin.

They are not , Jesus christ you people are retarded in the west.

"is x le white? xddd you cant prove it isnt because I posted pictures of some white-ish people from there"

There are white people everywhere in Middle East/Caucasus, does not mean they are majority as well. Most of the Iranians especially men are more dark skinned than fucking north africans.

Try asking them if they consider themselves white for instance

Attached: 17103657_662323560621858_1975624050832783327_n.jpg (305x290, 10K)

>the purest Aryans
Couldn't care less. Sage'd

Go back to your shithole, Rustam. You all look like you came from Pakistan or North India. Even Arabs aren't as brown as you.

levantines are whiter then iranians, in terms of appearance. The only place in the middle east with a majority or near majority white passing population thats indigenous is lebanon

By that logic Turks are Aryan too. As Iranians, the people of the Caucasus and Turks cluster together genetically.

Attached: MDLPwestasian.jpg (1600x1228, 259K)

along with jews

Those are some definite arab rape babies.

Iranians have both Arab and Mongoloid ancestry.

Honestly I'd consider Turks to be white long before I considered Iranians to be white.

And I don't consider Turks to be white.

Exactly.

The whole Aryan thing is ridiculous.

To be honest I'd consider Jews to be white before I'd consider Iranians to be white.

I can at least understand why some Turks and Jews claim to be white. However, I get totally mystified by why Iranians sometimes claim to be white.

Reminds me of the South Park episode when they had Mexicans infiltrate the Persians to save the lesbian bar

>A country that allows grown men to marry 13 year old girls
>even referring to them as human

Fuck off leaf.

Funny story, I know a pretty Aryan looking Iranian girl who acts like she's a hundred percent into the whole multiculti stuff. Makes sense for her too, being an immigrant and all that stuff. At one point the discussion of Iran's genetic/ethnic makeup was brought up and I commented that she looked neither Indian, Arabic nor Khazar, making her a "tru aryan", which she seemed flattered by and a brand she wore with pride. She's right to do so, but it's a little ironic nonetheless.

Do you know that a lot of movement of peoples in this area occurred after the initial aryan movement?

Nuristani people are the closest thing to the original aryans. Their territory was called Kafirstan by muslim invaders because they were Vedic worshippers. They have the highest levels of R1a and R1b in the east, which are the haplogroups of the original indo-european chariot riders. If you don't look like pic, you no kangz. Sorry user.

Attached: R1a.jpg (600x374, 220K)