Why are Swedes such criminal savages?

Why are Swedes such criminal savages?

Attached: Europe Crime Rate 2018.png (794x638, 101K)

how is belarus so safe compared to other eastern slavic shitholes?

pro tip, dont call any slavic nations shitholes, dont you feel any shame you dumbfuck?

Probably stronk police force

Attached: C7xHDJMXgAIFJ77.jpg (1200x800, 168K)

>Germany
>UK
>less crime than Italy
Yeah sure.

>ukraine is not a shithole
>russia is not a shithole
hmm
west slavs>south slavs> east slavs

Because vikangz are the Somalians of Europe.

it's in their viking blood

I'm sorry to hear about your red-green color blindness, America, but I think you'll need one of your less visually handicapped friends to re-check that map for you.

Because they have a police state that is free to make up statistics.

ikea and meatballs

Sure, it's "Swedes" comitting all the crime

Romania is quite safe, desu.

Nah.
South "Slavs">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Real Slavs

>implying any country from eastern europe isn''t a shithole
trying to cope i see

They can't even locate Danmark on the map.. why are you surprised?

Attached: american-education.jpg (460x593, 61K)

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Swedes """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1529008718331.jpg (500x500, 26K)

We shouldn't mock the less fortunate, Croatia, it's not nice.
It's not America's fault that he can't see colors or France's fault they're a crime ridden hellhole.

Sweden, though. Sweden asked for it.

We pretty much exactly have the same immigrant population as Sweden, percentagewise.

However, Sweden is a live experiment of the left dogma that liberal attitudes of the host nation are key to successful integration of immigrants.

Sweden: liberal attitudes, not demanding too much; bending over backwards for immigrants; Swedish culture does not exist. Ignore problems.

Austria: xenophobic, racist, islamophobic, incl. the sensationalist tabloids. Powerful populist parties. Heavy social pressure to assimilate. Little tolerance for lawlessness.

Looks like it's clear now which model won. O/c no useless immigration would be even safer.

It's not swedish commiting crime, it's the niggers they imported

>Austria: xenophobic, racist, islamophobic, incl. the sensationalist tabloids. Powerful populist parties. Heavy social pressure to assimilate. Little tolerance for lawlessness.
must be the red/white flag-combo

Attached: Dannebrog.jpg (2856x2004, 433K)

heh, that really made me chuckle.

We may have the added benefit of actually having lived in a multicultural empire being a great teacher. Multikulti can be quite brutal, and it ended in a castrophe. The "young" nationalists of the various nationalities were the SJWs of their time. German privilage this, muh oppression that, no matter what we tried. It's all just deja vu to us.

Our (((government))) in Jämtland decided today that 100 bears will be killed this fall.
Meanwhile, there is still not legal to go out hunting niggers... WHYWHYWHYWHYWHY I WANNA KILL ME SOME FUCKING NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Mate.jpg (610x605, 333K)

Don't you guys have an election coming up soon?
Riksdagsvalget or something, how does the polls look are the commies still in the lead?

>Implying there is a political solution to this mess
>(((SD))) has no interest in having a blond/blueeyed Sweden
>AfS is also controlled opposition
>The top story in the news for an entire week is a nigger in some soccer-team who had it feel-feels hurt

We are beyond any fucking election to save us. We need war. But since 9/10 Swedish men are skinny faggots, a civil war would be over in like 2 weeks. Perhaps us whiteys would have the upper hand if the war was during winter, but I fucking doubt it..

Forgot pic. This is from the last election.

>Inb4 some retarded, skinny fucking manlet-Swede shows up and says democracy is THÖ BÄST, everyone must have their say, bla bla bla bla.

Attached: kippa.jpg (720x405, 39K)

>We may have the added benefit of actually having lived in a multicultural empire being a great teacher.
True enough
being stuck in between the kraut and the eternal anglo, is also a great "teacher"

rumania will became the most save country in 50 years lmaooo

Holy shit, you weren't joking.

Attached: The_Local_-_Sweden_s_News_in_English_-_2018-06-26_18.23.19.png (1269x807, 599K)

Swedes have the crime gene.
Swedes are basically the Somalians of white people.

The Emperor speaks the truth.

Attached: find is hre.png (1600x1954, 367K)

I have not seen a fucking bear since I was 8 years old. I am 30 this year. My Hungarian girlfriend has never seen one.

I do how ever see shitskins walking past my paintshop every day. Brand new clothes, brand new Iphones, brand new bikes for their kids, etc. In the middle of the day.
It is a good thing I run my own shit. I do what the FUCK I want. Since the first day of summer I have been playing fashwave/Swedish folk/Wardruna etc. with wide open garage doors.

Every fucking day I want to go on a killing spree. Every day. But then I think of my girl, our plot of land and our future. Thanks FUCK for her, otherwise I would have been /PoI/'s hero a loooong time ago. Nothing will change if I kill like ten niggers. Nothing, it would only hurt "us". But if me and my girl can have a Varg-tier lifestyle, have a bunch of white babies, be as self-reliant as possible... Perhaps it hurts them a little bit. at least until the war finally comes.

But it hurts. It hurts so fucking much. I am of royal blood (not that french piece of shit and braz-whore we have now, my lineage goes back to Harald Hårfager and those guys).
It hurts we have lost our way. We have lost our pride. We have lost it all.

Fuck this, Im going fishing.

'swedes"