You may only post in this thread if you country has banned Muslims

You may only post in this thread if you country has banned Muslims

Invited: America, Japan, and Angola

Attached: 0CEC6F06-0335-4F63-AFB6-A915A04EFA19.jpg (253x199, 18K)

We really are just a few years away from a huge fucking war, aren't we?

14/88 brother

14/88

Fuck Islam.

Attached: 1521016692031-pol.png (700x1200, 454K)

What if your country, when it existed, had no muslims?

Attached: Rhodesians in Malaya.jpg (1000x492, 143K)

you do know it's only going to be used as a springboard for the next elect, who will be liberal, to invite more muslims in? ((they)) are using trump to show that "conservatism" is evil. they're the ones posting all of the tweets. trump's actions will truly become outrageous dawning in his final years, you'll see, then any other real ring-wing activist will be shutdown because of so. anyone who tries to implement the same stuff as trump will be seen as hitler.

There will be no war.
It will happen through legislation and judicial fiat.
First it'll be "sensible" gun control. Then "sensible" gun confiscation.
Next will be hate speech laws and civil rights legislation aimed at destroying free speech.
The corporations are already on board. They're already moving against any opposition to their agenda by threatening violence and using censorship. The day the left gets control of the White House and a comfortable majority in congress, it's over

Mfw, we arn't done yet. Next up? Operation: kick the beaner's out

Difference from UK is MOST people here hate Muslims.

Lets party like its 1939.

Start in Mart reporting in

GOD
BLESS
ALL
OF
YOU

Attached: 1512092080044.jpg (387x387, 45K)

Will not happen. I will die before I hand this country over to these anti-white faggots. I’m sure plenty of Americans feel the same way. That’s the thing about white people: we’re very nice, until we’re not.

Attached: 33A4E1C1-F64F-4659-BE59-E002B5ED0BA8.jpg (403x403, 32K)

It's most likely going to happen that way but that still leads to war... eventually. People will get fed up with it

Checked.
And I'm sorry, friend. The writing is on the wall. You can see it. There is no political will for authoritarianism on the Right in America, but it is rising rapidly on the Left. They'll sell the people a false bill of goods, promising fairness and justice, all the while taking it away. Your average voter is too stupid or apathetic to notice until it's too late

Attached: Visit Detroit.jpg (1030x643, 596K)

Before the advent of modern technology and the internet, you'd be right.
It's easier than ever for them to find you, track you and make you disappear. Once the guns and ammo are taxed, regulated and confiscated into oblivion, the prospect of any resistance will disappear with them

You can still ban them

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 12K)

England reporting in

I hope there is a breaking point before that happens. Modern tech has made us too comfortable, yeah

Shush you. Licence for opinions revoked.

Can someone remind me why other countries havent barred off muslims from migrating to other countries?

based angola

Because there's a concerted effort by the ruling class to change the demographics of their nations and replace the white working and middle classes with lower class non whites, and to ban Muslim immigration would be counter to their overall goal

Angola is the real basedboys tho. They actually banned mosques. That needs to be our next step.

Except that are country is cucked beyond belief like yours. The Muslim band had a majority approval in the US when it was discussed.

Eyyy bro's feels pretty good!

I think Italy doesn't recognize islam as a religion due to its terrorism. This seems more based to me then banning muslims for a few months

But you haven't.
The SCOTUS just clarified that the POTUS does have the power to issue travel bans.
The constitutionality of this speciffic one will be up to a lower court, and then it can work its way up to the SCOTUS.

Why doesn't anybody from America on this board know how their own systems work or even bother to read a ruling? This shit is not complicated all you have to do is look, learn, and think, instead of simply feeling.

Angola banned Muslims?

Deus Vult

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 40K)

>t.brainlet shitskin
kys

Attached: 1516850574735.gif (385x235, 2.23M)

Arabs who pass the citizenship test are okay. Muslims GTFO until further notice.

BASED royal thought police! God bless the queen!

>Literally 56%

Attached: 1529962633791.png (1087x872, 69K)

Kek, I fucking wish. We're stuck with them until the Civil/Race/Meme/Time War finally occurs.

Attached: 30171857_1747058292017621_5228839874584083257_o.jpg (1200x900, 114K)

Attached: image.jpg (500x719, 72K)

Hello fellow rational people.
Anybody wanna share ideas on how to -or if it is legal- kill irrational traitors legally?

Wait what happened, what did i miss.

Thank you Trump. Keep these lunatics out of my country.

Attached: IMG_85.png (252x200, 95K)

Can we come? We have literal concentration camps and an illegal aliens policy that puts yours to shame, just need to formally ban kebabs, and exit the ones already here.

Go break Tommy out of prison and Ill personally fly whoever does it here.