North Africa must be invaded to prevent hundreds of millions of nigger “refugees” from crossing the Mediterranean...

North Africa must be invaded to prevent hundreds of millions of nigger “refugees” from crossing the Mediterranean into Europe. There’s no other way to stop them.

Attached: ABFE78F4-2C49-42B2-AECE-D6D50AB997C5.jpg (1920x1440, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy–Libya_relations#History
theguardian.com/world/2010/sep/01/eu-muammar-gaddafi-immigration
apnews.com/9ca5592217aa4acd836b9ee091ebfc20/Walk-or-die:-Algeria-abandons-13,000-migrants-in-the-Sahara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

North Africa prevented millions of black bulls from BLACKED.com-ing Europe. But dumb Amerimutts and Europeans didn't want that.

Attached: JmmjTAvE13P4WfuwIyv0jR0AVCAsSSASyGkjVCBJVnA.jpg (576x768, 155K)

Probably easier to just use the navy with a sink on sight order and ensure there are no deadzones in their vessel detection system

i like how you think ,marocoo for us it would be quite easy to do we have two base in the country already,in a lighning war we could even take the capital in less than a month if we coordinate well,without significant lose of population
plus if we take north afrika we could hijack all the subsaharian african product building a railway that could conect with europe ,isolating completely chinas influence in the continent

Attached: descarga (4).jpg (274x184, 7K)

Europe will be ruled from Rome, not Brussels. The Roman Empire will be restored. Illegal refugees will be sent back to their homelands.

Europe is the one with an open borbor, it'll be much easier for nigs to cross the mediterranean if North Africa became part of Europe. pic not related

Attached: 1526726509233.png (2550x2496, 2.35M)

the question is what usa would do if we go to war,if only a country like spain go to war with marooco maybe usa wouldnt intervene directly but would isolate us with economic santions
In order to triumph a nuclear power and industrial power need to be in our side(france and germany) plus italy and spain their location would be the base for the ofensive
i would be a nive dream

Don’t worry, we have our own problems. And Trump would not care.

we had a solution for the niggers
fuck france

Attached: Gaddafi-35x50-714x480.jpg (714x480, 118K)

Who’s we? Gaddafi was educated in Yugoslavia.

>North Africa must be invaded
Hi Obama/Hillary. Fuck your partnership with Sarkozy.

Attached: mum1459957214188_aspR_1.600_w800_h500_e.jpg (800x500, 51K)

Nigeriand can sail from nigeria to europe

Mm, just fucking kill em all and give land to loyal spaniards

Only a matter of seconds before this thread devolves into "if you have brown eyes you're a nigger" or "ancient romans were nordic".

Attached: italian girl cutee.jpg (1080x1350, 78K)

Build a large military and annihalate mooraccans.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-19-01-54-06.png (720x1280, 1.02M)

>Relations between Italy and Libya warmed in the first decade of the 21st century, when they entered co-operative arrangements to deal with illegal immigration into Italy. Libya agreed to aggressively prevent migrants from sub-Saharan Africa from using the country as a transit route to Italy, in return for foreign aid and Italy's successful attempts to have the European Union lift its trade sanctions on Libya
in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy–Libya_relations#History

theguardian.com/world/2010/sep/01/eu-muammar-gaddafi-immigration

this ,maybe expulse them to subharian africa and let africans deal with them

Sell them off to congoese for resources as slaves or some shit.

Where do I sign up

Attached: RLI 1977.jpg (1266x746, 174K)

sub-sahran africans are literally whiter than me,accepting them mekes this country whiter.
why don't you want them?

>Muh brown people

Attached: 1500364814591.png (546x700, 381K)

is not even that is the glory of conquest,live like a warrior once again

>news comes out that Algeria has been sending nigger “migrants” to starve in the Sahara in the thousands
>suddenly a bunch of threads pop up advocating for North Africa to be invaded
I see your nose

you brown people are trash, mehmet, only going for living on government benefits
since whitey is perfectly capable of doing that by himself in HIS country, you're no longer needed
(not that you ever were "needed", you worthless genetic mistake)
:^)

>Refugees
North Africa is probably more stable than burgerland. Based, antisemite and uncucked + Chases niggers on sight.

>You disagree with me, therefore your brown

Attached: 1500370854008.png (1155x852, 144K)

About half of this shut is false

lmfao as if cuck whitey, or some other schasmigrant options are better for you HAHA

North Africa prevented jews from using black slaves in puppet shows? Really makes me think

Better yet send Mexicans and their ilk there

Aren't Islamists still fucking shit up in the mountains there

>North Africa is probably more stable than burgerland.
VIVA LA DISABLED WHEEL CHAIR MAN

Attached: download.jpg (600x327, 65K)

>mfw italian and spanish women are my favorite
my mostly anglo cock is confused. do blue eyed people naturally have attraction to brown eyes?

This would be a war I'd like to be evolved in.

this girl is extremely attractive

>North Africa is probably more stable than burgerland | + Chases niggers on sight.
Based.

Algeria abandons 13,000 migrants in the Sahara in waves apnews.com/9ca5592217aa4acd836b9ee091ebfc20/Walk-or-die:-Algeria-abandons-13,000-migrants-in-the-Sahara
>Here in the desert, Algeria has abandoned more than 13,000 people in the past 14 months, including pregnant women and children, stranding them without food or water and forcing them to walk, sometimes at gunpoint, under temperatures of up to 48 degrees Celsius (118 degrees Fahrenheit).

Attached: USA_News_AP_Press-Algeria_subsaharan_dead.jpg (776x848, 281K)

That's where our Uncle Sam send them rookies for training.
Despite the disabled prick and his clan governing, we lack of Democracy notions. We're going on full military expansion, thus establishing a future Fascist state, as our nature prefers.

>arab military expansions
L O L
gonna donate more land to israel, or what?

The 6 days war result was predictable since the leaders were Egyptians. They negotiated with the kikes and attuned them a truce which was the ultimate U turn.

Why do you need S-400 by the way?

Attached: 1280px-S-400_operators.jpg (1280x651, 119K)

-A major defensive device. Our military is defensively oriented since the Kippur war.
-It's a russian present, man. So Russia could operate in our lands if WWIII ever happened.