You guys are just racist cause you are sheltered

> be me, an American from rural Midwest
> visit Montréal
> go buy some weed and smoke on the streets (it’s basically legal)
> realize we’re like all one big family and think about how cool it is to see every culture together in one city

Damn I love multiculturalism. Gonna go get some Mexican tacos for lunch and then probably some Korean barebque for dinner. In between I’ll watch the World Cup with some Germans and Danes.

Just travel bros, you will realize globalism is the future and there’s nothing we can do about it

Attached: 3DFBADB3-7A84-44E0-A047-EA36FEF90C96.png (620x567, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fz7STPD5cFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow that was a very convincing argument. I think ill drop all my preconcieved notions because user smoked some weed.

I live in close procximity with Somalis, all I have to say is that they are the niggers of niggers.
We are race realists, not racists.

obama leaf please

It’s true, weed makes you think more objectively and any psychedelic can lead to ego death which is actually a good thing if you want to get rid of you biases

ya i know user ive smoked weed.

I'm racist because of nogs

pathetic
0/8 b8 m8
>in all fields

>dude weed bro

Seriously, what is it about Canada that makes Leafs absolutely loathsome? I hate them almost as much as niggers and kikes after reading all of their stupidity they espouse here on Jow Forums. They’re the equivalent of our leftists on steroids. Now I understand why “Day of the Rake” is a thing.

Gradually, I began to hate them.

and thats a good thing

Welp im convinced, pack it up guys it was fun while it lasted

>implying you couldn't do any of that with sane independent nations

Multiculturalism is nonsense, because when you mix all cultures, it tries to be one culture, meaning you can't have multiculturalism anymore, which is made from words 'multiple' and 'cultures'.

Weed smoking degenerates.

>it's the "food is the only benefit of multiculturalism i can think of" meme

Nope

Nope I also realized globalization is inevitable and there’s nothing we can do about. Why not just embrace it instead of futility struggling against it?

Just smoke some weed and chill out. It’s so tiring worrying about politics all the time.

>love multiculturalism
>cite food

Look, I love the food too. It's great. That's not the point.

Im not racist im a nationalist. And travel wouldnt be fun at all in a globalized world. Theres no reason to travel once everywhere and everyone looks the same.

What was the actual interaction tho
Once you live near blacks and associate with blacks regularly, their true nature really comes out
Don't think people are racist for no reason

>You guys are just racist cause you are sheltered
No you absolute fucking retard, Jow Forums is racist because it has learned first hand what niggers and beans are like.

Lol its literally the weed, food, its inevitable and go back to sleep memes all at the same fucking time, I fucking love this nigger

this is bait

The eternal leaf.

>user smokes weed while his women are raped by brown "immigrants"

Attached: kys.gif (500x250, 819K)

>a fucking leaf

Can't make this shit up.

Enjoy getting your shit taken by niggers and your girl raped by spics. You'll learn.

youtu.be/Fz7STPD5cFc

Yet the most racist whites are the least sheltered. And so many of the least racist whites don't normally interact with non-whites. Or their idea of interacting with non-whites is occasionally delving into the 15% non-white like an amusement park before returning back to whitedom.

Attached: 1429572631652.jpg (2048x1595, 928K)

wow, op is a hippie retard.
killing yourself is never too late. you waste our air.

OP man, I'm well travelled and it's made me hate people even more every time I go on holiday.
Japan was nice but the carribean islands, Mexico, Spain, France, the canary islands and Cuba just made me want to kill nignogs

it's been the opposite for me, i knew I hated blacks since 1st grade when they'd get on a different bus at the end of the day and they'd spit and flip off us off every single day(bus full of whites/mexicans kids next to their bus).

You're the one that sounds sheltered, like you've never had to live around these people and deal with their bullshit, delusional idiot.

Dude, just chill. Like seriously.

Enjoy your french culture, female genital mutilation and your Brazilian pygmy culture.
Dumbfuck.

Eat food, get hit by truck, stabbed by nigger

Y
A
S

IT'S WORTH IT

95+% of conversations with niggers provide additional evidence that they lack an entire segment of what we call cognition.

>did this thing one time and nothing bad happened in a country with like no crime
>wow therefore America should just pretend niggers and muslims are peaceful lmao 420 dude

You're a retard.

sage

Yeah no. I’ve lived in shitty neighborhoods and mixed neighborhoods I’m very racist. My SO comes from a wealthy family and always lived in gated neighborhoods and keeps voting for democrats like an idiot.

dont compare your niggers to ours. go to camden, nj and start asking if they want to smoke weed with you

So you left the country once to the part of the world that's most like where you came from and it's like totally changed your life man is that what it is? That's like deep bro.

You legitimately have it backwards. Living a sheltered life makes you liberal, living in the real world makes you a conservative race realist.

i never "chill". (((chilling))) is for retards who lack brains. i prefer to slaughter people after toying with them.

Traitors to their own will die first.

meanwhile u jerk off to blacked twice a day. also meme flag

Attached: 1523219067538.png (751x902, 29K)

>leaf
>buy some weed and smoke on the streets
>one big family, every culture together in one city
>Mexican tacos, globalism is the future
good job faggot, i have nothing to add

Cool. You realise all those experiences rely on separate ethnicities and cultures developing on their own right? Globalism destroys diversity.

The only good thing about multiculturalism is the food, and even that’s debatable. Still not worth it.

I live in a sanctuary city. I am racist because the world around me requires it.

Enjoy being raped to death by niggers.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Please invade us

Attached: ED9C56E7-71A7-4894-8C23-DB585E5EAC17.png (1242x2208, 1.27M)

based comment and flag

Whats amazing is that you can experience all this wonderful culture by just traveling to foreign places and actually experiencing people and culture first hand instead of the watered down "for export" version.

World culture is amazing but a global ideology that wants to water it down to one big mess of nothing isn't how you preserve the wonderful experience you have in Montreal.
What you are experience is simple a transitional period in the grander plan of globalism, not the end result.

and yet you have nothing good to say of the natives you retarded leaf.

>leaf

Attached: 49D1C254-4FAE-4807-BCDA-33609077487E.jpg (517x650, 82K)

>mexican tacos

you can just call them tacos you brainlette

actually I would argue it's the other way around. You obviously haven't been exposed to "multiculturalism"

I live in a gated community with my boomer parents because otherwise I wouldn’t be able to afford anywhere to live that wasn’t filled with spics and niggers. I was a raging lefty like this retarded leaf at one point due to being sheltered, but now I’ve been around them plenty enough to know that they all deserve to be exto’d as well as the boomers/kikes that let this shit happen.

Experience makes racists.

/thread

Yet another leaf speaking bullshit.

I grew up in Zimbabwe and have lived around blacks my entire life. I can genuinely say they are worse in the west. The ones in Zim actually respect us for sticking with them, and when actually educated(like they were in rhodesia) they went on to actually do a pretty damn good job in the countries they emigrated to(because nobody wanted to stay in zim, regardless of race).

Western blacks are literally the scum of the earth

Attached: selous scouts.jpg (620x894, 108K)

You're the sheltered one. You have minimal experience with them and don't know not to relax

Why do you feel the need to make this kind of posts? If anything I hate minorities even more thanks to your abhorrent post

Attached: 1510228836681.jpg (546x789, 47K)

This. It’s like when Trump won and then all of the libshits were threatening to move to Canada. How come none of them ever said they wanted to move to Mexico???

I’m sick of seeing these stupid fucking taco trucks on every corner now. What’s even worse is that they’re scamming the system EVEN MORE through them by using EBT cards to buy the supplies for their shitty tacos and then pocketing the money they make off them. Beaners need to die.

>be me
>38yo
>been ultra-nationalist since 1984
>join my first nationalist "gang" then
>we beat up migrants and lefties left and right
>start lifting and get into martial arts
>by 1990 be one of the main enforces of my group
>have literally beaten hundreds of these fags by this point
>keep going
>end up head of my organization in '92
>its the year we opened the boarders up for albanians
>literally Christmas for me
>spend 6/7 days of the week smashing up albanian criminal skulls and getting paid for it
>1998
>become head of organization which, although being street dudes beating up "migrant" criminals, has started to be viewed in a positive light by an important part of my native population
>keep it up
>its 2008
>at this point, I've literally cracked OVER 200 illegal immigrant shitskin/albanian skulls
>party decides to go mainstream
>everything looks positive as fuck
>one night, one of my close friends offers me a joint
>say no, and that shit is for niggers
>he finally manages to convince me to smoke one
>I smoke it
>next day, I have thigh-long dreadlocks, a joint in one hand, a club in the other one and im literally fighting extreme right-wing oppression on the streets till today
OP is right
see the light

I agree. I tend to think they combine all the worst aspects of Brits and Americans. All the cuckery of Brits but with all the arrogance and narcissism of Americans. The final result is a turbo-cuck soi latte drinking monster like Trudeau

Attached: FADAE4DE-2B59-4721-9745-D27C9F82EF10.jpg (690x1024, 82K)

>one busload is bad = the entire race is bad
Really gets my noodle a'boilin', american semnpai

idgaf about america but multiculturalism has no place in europe faggot

There is zero way for progressives to reconcile the fact that the American South where people have a *greater* exposure to blacks, have a greater antipathy towards them, whereas in the north and New England they have comparatively less experience with them and proclaim to love them.

It completely BTFOs the idea that exposure to diversity makes you love it. It is the exact 100% opposite of what they claim and shows *them* for the sheltered, ignorant naive idealistic ones.

Attached: 1412543792173.jpg (1591x3502, 906K)

>> go buy some weed and smoke on the streets (it’s basically legal)
>> realize we’re like all one big family and think about how cool it is to see every culture together in one city
So you changed your worldview over some drug-induced thoughts. What a fool you are.

Liar, weed is not legal until October 17th. I live in Montreal. We are divided, Whites are on their own. The city would be better without globalism

That's nationalism you moron.

>this is bait

Wow, what gave it away?

>dude WEED lmao
kill yourself leaf

>What a fool you are
>fool
its called "enlightened" you incel

>Be me, an American from Rural Midwest
>Join Army
>Learn quickly during basic training after meeting my first nigger that they are inferior
>All they do is hoot and holler, and get in trouble because "Fuck that DS Nigga"
>Steal my watch off my wrist while sleeping
>Catch a nigger and he said it was his great great grandfathers watch
>It was a cheap timex

I can go on for years about niggers in the Army. We had an Injun that was a shitbag, the asians were OK. The latinos were all segregated between PR, DR, and Mexicans. They all hated each other and fought each other.

There were white shitbags too, don't get me wrong, but they were never on the same level as a nigger.

fully westernized blacks are literally self hating and wish to be white. Its really sad