OUR GREAT LEADER DONALD TRUMP HAS SPOKEN

OUR GREAT LEADER DONALD TRUMP HAS SPOKEN

Attached: TRUMP letter norway.jpg (900x1165, 134K)

>You WILL do what I say or I won't be your friend anymore!
So Trump is that asshole "friend" that always asks for more and never gives anything?

he didnt set the rules. hes only holding these slackers accountable.

He also gives. He is a great leader.

>never gives anything

If not for NATO everyone in Norway would be speaking Russian right now. Russia is no longer that type of threat however, so if you want to remain friends you better have something to offer us considering all the shit we continually do for you.

Kek, you need to spend it to keep the Swedes out soon

>Trump
Literally every US president/government official dealing with foreigners

can we stop spending money on this bullshit yet?

beware the Russian AGGRESSION

>throws starburst across the table

tl;dr stop spending in funding your supply of bbc and live up to your duties

Dumb analogy.

>You WILL do what you said you would do or You'll get kicked the fuck out of our special club.

Also, what the fug is the deal with this letter being leaked to the press?

No, he's saying GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR ELSE THE UNITED STATES WON'T BAIL YOU OUT ANYMORE.

Our President is fucking awesome. It's like we got a wartime Marine General for president.

You have to be over 18 to post here

Except he's a known draft dodger.

The way the commies have run with that line I would not be surprised at all if the truth is that Trump is actually a Marine Corps General whose service has been the greatest kept secret ever.

Wait, since when does Norway border Russia?

good we should actually force fucking faggot euros to pay 10% or pay us for their defense

As if Russia has been any better.
Typical T1 power mentality.

>fuck you americans you imperialist uncultured swine fuck you and fuck your "i need to police the world" mentality
>HELP AMERICA PLS GIB FREE DEFENSE

the left always emotional, it's a MILITARY ALLIANCE, it's not friendship in the playground sense, it's about allies watching each others backs, and when one ally is not doing what everyone agreed to you need to give them a friendly slap and let them know that shit is unacceptable.

It's our SUPREME LEADER for you lutenfisk nigger.

Being this young and dumb. I'm jealous. I wish I could go back to being so ignorant; life was so much more simple.

Imagine you go out drinking with pals every werkend and instead of getting 20 different tabs you all just agree to chip in a certain amount. In the beginning everyone did their fair share. Slowly over time some people didn't put in their share of the tab. So you being the good friend you are cover the amount that missing amount. Now that it has became a habit and not an occasional thing you confront your friend in person for being a moocher. He apologizes and says he will start paying, he puts more in than usual but still not the full amount, so you send a text calling him out again

It’s depressing that we have to resort to this level of explanation for these fuckheads.