WTF Sweden? Cucked much?

nationalpost.com/news/world/thousands-of-swedes-are-inserting-microchips-into-themselves-heres-why
Swedes are inserting microchips into themselves. They've been inserting NFC chips somewhere between the thumb and the index finger. These are the same microchips that have been used to track animals and packages

Attached: sweden-rage_boy.jpg (410x241, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/J3mbU
hooktube.com/5RSxfMYnah4
youtu.be/5RSxfMYnah4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA
futurism.com/sweden-microchip-trend/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Mate.jpg (610x605, 333K)

Why?

Post the reason dumbshit, I'm not clicking that link, sage

Its a link. It explains the story. This is how the interwebs work, you stupid niggers.

Attached: pussyassnigger.png (921x568, 291K)

It is how reddit works maybe, here you have to do a rundown.

Well Swedes are mostly atheist. They don’t fear the mark of the beast.

>how reddit works maybe, here you have to do a rundown.
I wouldn't know, but most white men click on links when they see them, to get more info. Its pretty simple really...but maybe I overestimated all you newfags & niggers.

Attached: canadian-muppadoopadibbadee.jpg (419x397, 44K)

Attached: 869c08d3.jpg (1254x1063, 163K)

Archived link (.is) - archive.is/J3mbU or

>So why are Swedes so happy to put microchips into their body? One theory put forward is that Swedes are more prone to sharing their personal details because of the way the Swedish social security system is structured.
This myth of the “naive Swede”, who innocently trusts the government and Sweden’s national institutions, is an exaggeration – which has even been noted by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If it is part of the explanation, it is certainly not the whole truth. More convincing is the fact that in Sweden, people have a strong faith in all things digital. Swedish people have a deep belief in the positive potential of technology.
Over the past two decades, the Swedish government has invested heavily in technology infrastructure – and it shows. The Swedish economy is now largely based on digital export, digital services and digital tech innovations. And Sweden has become one of the most successful countries in the world at creating and exporting digital products. Notable companies, such as Skype and Spotify, were founded in Sweden.
>A belief in digital technology and a trust in its potential has strongly affected Swedish culture. And the transhumanist movement has built upon this. In fact, Sweden played an important part in the formation of the transhumanist ideology. The global transhumanist foundation Humanity+ was co-founded by the Swede Nick Bostrom in 1998. Since then, many Swedes have become convinced that they should be trying enhance and improve their biological bodies.
>The ConversationSo as the world expresses shock at the number of people being microchipped in Sweden, we should use this opportunity to delve deeper into Sweden’s remarkable relationship with all thing digital. After all, this latest phenomenon is just one manifestation of an underlying faith in technology that makes Sweden quite unique.

Its very conveneint to have one

An I'd card and credit card are already approaching maximum convenience. What do you gain from an implanted version?

>Swedish train operator SJ Railways has become the latest company to adopt technology that reads microchips embedded in the body, and is using it as an alternative to printed rail passes.

>Implanted into the hand, the microchip is scanned by the conductor to validate tickets.
>The system works by registering each passenger with a membership number, which is stored in the microchip and monitored and updated via an app on the customer's smartphone.
>The microchip and app exchange information using Near Field Communication (NFC) – the same wireless data transfer technology used by Apple Pay, Android Pay and Amiibo.
>As the conductor moves through the train to check tickets, passenger's are able to simply hold out their hand for the conductor to scan and check ticket information. SJ Railways claims it is the first travel company in the world to offer this service.

Hooktube link (to not give views): hooktube.com/5RSxfMYnah4 | Youtube link (to rate or comment): youtu.be/5RSxfMYnah4

Attached: swedish_tips_fedora_and_microchip.png (591x392, 315K)

I hope its thousands of shills

I hope its thousands of shills

We need a wall. Sorry Sweden.

You must be new here

Archive it you triple nigger

Swedes are the best guinea pigs for the jewry. This is how they become eternal slaves.
That chip can probably tracks down their movement through satelite much like a phone.

Yeah cause people dont live with a gps thats always on with their phone.
Not saying get a chip, but what is the real difference?

A phone is not attached to your body.

If this is the future then soon I'l be able to point my phone to a swede and it will scan them for their credentials

Facebook In real life

No, you give a basic gestalt/qrd in addition to an archived link you newfag

Its not attached, but people have it glued on them. Im not sure of what tech that goes into the chips as im not intressted.
If its a simple factory type chip, you need to get up real close to scan it.

Wouldnt be surprised if it will soon track seminal emissions. Any emission not cosigned by a consenting female being illegal. Refugees are exempt of course.

Get rid of physical money and credit-cards and shit.
And, of course, to achieve total government oversight and presumably bring about the end-times since burger christ-fags have been screeching about sub-dermal microchips for ages.

Not even a christcuck, but even i see how creepy that shit is

>sub-dermal microchips for ages.
Way before it was even conceivable now that it is in person you resume to be a naysayer.

this

I have a theory that pushing humans into becoming total automatons is how you make them ascend. It's being done to people through the elite, "Illuminati", and they are God's hand if you will. The evil of the elite is really Jesus's return to humanity. Maybe at some point there will be like a collective consciousness where all people's minds are one giant mind and all the individual people are like the parts of this giant human's body. I think I heard somewhere this collective consciousness is what Adam in the Bible is about, and that the Bible is an instruction manual for how to create Adam, if read backwards.

>swedes
>a bunch of leftist in Stockholm

Mhm

A bunch of hipsters in Stockholm.

> A few cucks does something on their own
> OMG SWEDEN MANDATES CHIPS INTO BABIES

What happened to that bot poster with Norwegian flag that archived all links? Haven't seen it in a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA

Go back to the shed.

This thread was made by a nigger

Probably some American t_D reported him.

It's just body mods bro

Attached: Average Swedish woman.png (1608x1190, 1.84M)

KYS, completely serious btw.

nice crash test dummy

Why not just use the Near Field Communication on a bracelet, ring, or other jew'elry?

Attached: 220px-Sheep's_face,_Malta.jpg (220x242, 11K)

>Its not attached, but people have it glued on them.
In the two news: one says it's under the skin the other it even says it was implemmented by the means of syringe. And there's a man crying out with pain in the photo of the first report,

1st report
>And it is the transhumanists – or more specifically the subgroup “grinders” – who have been inserting NFC chips SOMEWHERE BETWEEN THE THUMB AND THE INDEX FINGER OF THOUSANDS OF SWEDES. These are the same microchips that have been used for decades to track animals and packages.

2nd report - Daily Mail
>The electronic tags are around the size of a grain of rice and ARE IMPLANTED VIA A SYRINGE INTO THE BACK OF THE HAND.
>Several companies in Sweden already offer the service to their employees - often for free - to help them quickly enter the building or pay for cafeteria food.
>The implants were first used in 2015 - initially confidentially - before they were later rolled out widely with participants now totalling more than 3,000.
kek

Attached: syringe_under_the_skin.jpg (1424x828, 353K)

>Why?
Apparently people think its to hard to remember to bring their keys and wallet with them when they leave the home so they do this.

That's one of the arguments i've heard people use non ironically.

Attached: 1484590568839.jpg (1000x1000, 99K)

ive not heard of a single person using this, maybe some 20 or so naive wealthy stockholmers use it, who knows. It is not in effect in sweden and its not catching on.
this is only used as news because the jews want to try and normalize the idea of chipping the goyim using sweden: the leftist wet dream.

>What do you gain from an implanted version?
You can be a demented retard and still buy a beer and unlock the door.

I would never get one but that's me.

give them the empinch or taze

>2000 years ago some guy in a cave wrote that there would be a mark inserted into the right hand which would be used as money
>it actually fucking happens
>h-haha stupid c-christcucks

>in futurism.com/sweden-microchip-trend/
>The technology itself is not new. In fact, Swedes (and others) have been using microchips this way since at least 2015.

Even before then, groups of people have been meeting at “implant parties,” often organized by larger companies, to hook themselves up.

>And the chips are similar to the ones veterinarians implant in dogs and cats so that their owners can find them in case they run away again
>Swedes are the best guinea pigs for the jewry.
Groups gather Implant parties organized by big companies

Attached: UK_News_BBC_News-Sweden_rise_of_cyborgs.jpg (660x1098, 249K)