Decide to escalate tensions between the right and the left like all your peers have been doing for the past 5 years

>decide to escalate tensions between the right and the left like all your peers have been doing for the past 5 years
>get thrown under the bus because the hostile reaction from the right
J U S T

they wanted a civil war so badly until they actually tried to start it... now they have even The View condemning her and ordering their audience to not listen to her!

(((they))) now fear a civil war, so be on the lookout for the "NO COMPROMISING WITH NAZIS" crowd to ask politely for compromise and unity.

Attached: 54b6e0056bb3f7674d7f3789-2400.jpg (2400x1600, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

waters.house.gov/contact/offices/washington-dc-office
youtube.com/watch?v=_IisWvp0WT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How did this utter lunatic even get elected in the first place?

Just fucking look at her kek

>"Oh yeah, we are all unarmed! Shame on you, Maxine!"
Whatever happened to see a Nazi, punch a Nazi?

She has a D next to her name. That's literally why.

>She has a D next to her name.
By the look of it, that's as close as she'll get to one. Hideous creature, inside and out.

Been out of the loop recently, what'd she say/do?

In response to the Trump Administration members being harassed out in public, she gave them her support and urged everyone to harass any Trump supporter they see to make them know that their hatred isn't allowed.

Antifa cheered this on and defended her.
Republicans were pissed.
Trump called her low-IQ.
Her fellow Democrats have been denouncing her and some are now debating whether she should resign.

I assumed that her district was all niggers who were simply voting for one of their own. But as it turns out, her constituents are mostly Hispanic

Of course they fear a civil war only conservatives actually know how to use guns. They've spent centuries swearing to uphold the constitution.

Truly /ourgal/

Ah, so she went full retard

Affirmative action politicians, what could go wrong?

They’re starting to realize that poking the hornets’ nest of white gun owners maybe isn’t such a good idea. So leftists are actually capable of learning. Whodathunkit.

Attached: 58915AA5-C501-4C1B-A5AA-7B6B893F0BD3.png (240x273, 45K)

I doubt she wrote that tweet. They probably picked her account to broadcast their call for a nationwide harassment campaign because they know she's literally demented and is expendable.

I am mazi and the real resist starts now with a blitzkrieg the like never seen before

We are past ready to kill traitors. Nsa, we have fsil safes nos in olace should you decide to arrest us one by one. Tske one and thousands will take down this country in less than a hr. Cant run a country without those big fat transformers.

Shes been a useful rallying cry for us. Wouldnt be surprised if the left discards her given the opportunity. She is not an asset to them.

>She is not an asset to them.

MAXINE FOR PRESIDENT 2020 DO EEEET

I love how trump said yesterday that the left Hates law enforcement. Trump knows he can get the cops on his side of a civil war happens.

More they realize the optics are bad. If they could orchestrate a white gun owner killing a leftist ala Charlottesville they would do it no hesitation. But it's painfully obvious that only the left is chimping out, so they have to call back because they look like instigators at a time where most of the country is doing pretty well and there is relative peace oversees. I.e., they look like insane retards. They needed the right to play along to sell the message of "look at what Trump has done" but we aren't doing it.

Here is her office numbers on this page.

None are working hmmm wonder why???

waters.house.gov/contact/offices/washington-dc-office

Affirmative action. She hits the trifecta: Black, Woman, Special ED.

Have you ever listened to this woman talk before? She's never been anything but.

Attached: 1529953402177.jpg (850x400, 61K)

She also said that Putin invaded Korea when she meant Crimea.

Attached: qiq2dvokf7o01.jpg (1772x1772, 239K)

Great argument for being pro-abortion.

Attached: images.png (221x228, 6K)

Wtf I love eugenics now

harassment for thee but not for me

Say it with me
N I G G E R

I feel that picture is in dire need of shooping. I'm just not funny enough to think of anything.
I'm sure some user out there can achieve greatness.
Also I'd just like to say that that creature is one extremely ugly looking abomination.

Attached: maxine_sheeeiit.jpg (2400x1600, 1.75M)

lol

She’s from the Niggas Wit Attitude district. No joke, she is a perfect representative for her bipedal hominid constituents.

Democrat here, literally just fuck my shit up with this whole situation. All she said is get out there and use your first amendment right to free-speech, and the fucking leader of the democratic party comes out and says "THAT'S UNAMERICAN". Good job pussies, you just lost my vote. And they wonder why they're not going to win in 2018. Who wants to vote for a spineless old fucks who wont stand up to nazis.

My guess? She's from California and has a D next to her name. People iwll see Democrat and vote D. That's pretty much the reality.

I have never seen an uglier person both on the inside and out. I really want Secret Service to really fuck up her life. Or anyone from intelligence community to put this animal under control with how much outright REVOLUTION IS NOW FIGHT IN THE STREETS garbage she spews. Maxine Waters is practically instigating a lynch mob and no one seems to be telling her to fuck off or deal with legal consequences. It just takes one federal officer to knock on her door in the dead of night to let her know she will be held personally responsible for any bloodshed that occurs due to her violence frenzy against Trump and the Executive branch of the US Government.

It’s way past time to lynch that subhuman shitskin.

Who's a Nazi? You've got your own website; it's called reddit. Kindly leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=_IisWvp0WT4