The West's Way of Life

The West's Way of Life

Why does Jow Forums prefer Christianity over Stoicism as a preferred way of life and worldview for the Western man?

Stoicism is European and not Jewish.
It is rational and not mystical.
It is manly, clean, anti-degeneracy.
It believe in Reason, Logos, order.
It doesn't believe god randomly talked to some Jews in the past whispering them secrets about Jewish supremacy.

The more I read about it, the more it seems to be the perfect system for us?

Also, Christianity seems to have ripped it off... except the Jewish mystical stuff and miracles, Paul took 'inspiration' from stoicism.

Do you know why Christianity seems Western to you? Because it's a Jewish sect that stole from Roman & Greek philosophy!

>steal goyim philosophy
>repackage it in a Jewish way
>add Old Testament trojan horse to it
>sell it to goyim who think: "wow, these Jews sure were smart!" not realizing it's all just stoicism repackaged

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Meeting-with-evangelical-leaders-Netanyahu-hails-US-Israel-ties-543505
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 14:26&version=KJV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism_(philosophy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1512256722036.png (1976x7072, 2.12M)

Attached: 1512256917659.png (2148x5828, 1.7M)

Attached: 1512256990943.png (1968x5872, 1.74M)

The early, One True Church took lots of pagan shit and incorporated it. Also took and kept alive a lot of Roman and Greek philosophy. You wouldn't even know about Stoicism if not for the Church holding onto that info while everything went to shit. My Priest would often talk about God and the Logos in his homilies.

Anyone saying Christianity is jewish is a zionist.

>Marcus Aurelius did persecute Christians
Unfortunately he didn't finish the job. Now we're stuck with this cuck jewish ideology.

> durrr Christianity is not jewish hurrrrrrr

Jesus "I came ONLY for the Israelites"

Attached: Jesus came only for lost sheep of Israel.jpg (750x535, 137K)

>. You wouldn't even know about Stoicism if not for the Church holding onto that info while everything went to shit.
Hey goyim, you wouldn't even know about your own philosophies had it not been for our Jewish sect that told you about it
Amen hallelujah hozannah אָמֵן

>pol prefers christianity
What exactly is Christian about pol?

Christianity is semitic.

>Jesus "I came ONLY for the Israelites"
You’re not wrong.

Attached: D16975E7-9604-4530-B93D-06925EAF3749.png (221x228, 10K)

this
also reminder that this is a leftypol raid

Yes, this.

Attached: 1529139031849.png (730x844, 137K)

based Marcus Aurelius

Yeah and then you'll try to be smart by saying all who believe are Israelites ...

But that is Paul. The context where Christ uttered that was another one with the Caananite woman

But it is Jewish, whether kikes agree with it or not.

Stoicism is a precursor to Christianity you goon, the fact that Europeans made Christianity into a European faith is an argument in its favor, not against it

>Yeah and then you'll try to be smart by saying all who believe are Israelites ...
Nope

Reminder that jews hate Christ more than anything else in the world

Stoicism ends where dead kike worship and its salvation-damnation soap opera of superstitions begins.

>Nope
Interesting post, thank you for your contribution to the thread.

>Stoicism ends where dead kike worship and its salvation-damnation soap opera of superstitions begins.
Based Ameribro, your words have power to them.

Lmao

They hate WHITE PEOPLE more than anything else. They'd rather have a world full of brown Christians than irreligious whites.

I’m sorry you were raised with retarded Protestant theology, but I promise that if you open up to the early church fathers and the great philosophers of the 1st-13th centuries you will find that Christianity has much more to offer than you have assumed

What I have "assumed" is the core of your Semitic religion, no matter how much Greek philosophy you sprinkle it with.

Christianity is Jewish tho

>It is rational and not mystical.
>Implying this is a good thing.

Tits or GTFO

>Reminder that jews hate Christ more than anything else in the world
They love Christians because they are their slaves

>MEETING WITH EVANGELICAL LEADERS, NETANYAHU HAILS US-ISRAEL TIES

>“We have no better friends in the world and I mean that,” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said. “It’s not just a matter of speech, it is a partnership that goes back centuries.”

jpost.com/Israel-News/Meeting-with-evangelical-leaders-Netanyahu-hails-US-Israel-ties-543505

Because the US was settled by religious fanatics, and they make up the majority of this board. They think being rational equals atheism(or satanism), etc.

Christianity is both rational, prafmatic and mystical.
Just like men are.

>Christianity is both rational
Sorry, stopped reading there.

Or maybe he'll try to be smart and not take one sentence of its context.
But maybe you have more parts about Jesus only caring about Jews like that one time he said to a Roman to piss off explaining he doesn't give a shit about goyim filth.

But user, Christ is Logos, personnified. And it could be you.

Marcus Aurelius is fucking brilliant

Jow Forums can’t face the fact they love a jewish religion, that being Christianity.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke 14:26&version=KJV
>muh Christian family values

The Logos is a Greek concept that has nothing to do with a dead kike on a stick.

I think he means the teachings and acts of God and the Son; not necessarily all christians are rational. Correct me if I'm wrong

Tell me honestly, do you really think all acts of God in the Bible are rational?

Hate is often a mistranslation of “love less” in the Bible. Still doesn’t excuse the behavior of pretending jews are holy.

>the teachings and acts of God and the Son
There's nothing rational about vicarious redemption and Jewish blood magic.

Never saw these before. Saved for later reading.
God bless user.

Christianity despite its beneficial values will Liberalize and destroy nations.
Stoicism is a coping method for the harshness of reality. It isn't a unifying philosophy for the collective consciousness of a people. Its for the individual to internalize and lean on to endure austere conditions.

Without an explicitly Right strain of thought every system will fail. More than mere conservation of culture, ideas,and traditions there has to be a spirit to actively fight for and restore what has been lost. Despite over a thousand years of well rounded theological headway Christianity largely has still become extremely Left leaning in the modern world. All that theological work did nothing to save the Catholic Church from a Commie Argie Pope who advocates for the total destruction of Europe.

Society needs more than a religion, and it needs more than meme personal philosophy.

Nothing rational about vicarious redemption and Jewish blood magic.
Can you please give a specific example to discuss?

im not denying myself parts of myself for whatever (((philosophy)))

Specific examples of what? That's literally what Christianity is based on.

There are many stories in the Bible. I know what you mean when you say Jewish blood magic but that is not the only thing in the Bible about Jesus.

Nigga that's the central point of the story. What else do you want to talk about? The party tricks?

>Stoicism is European and not Jewish.
No. It's Hellenic.

>It is rational and not mystical.
No. It's extremely mystical. Stoicism mandates a reverence to the mystical power of the fates.

>It is manly, clean, anti-degeneracy.
No. Its convoluted and can easily promote laziness and nihilism

>It believe in Reason, Logos, order.
No. It believes you're at the bottom for some reason and nothing matters, put up with it

>It doesn't believe god randomly talked to some Jews in the past whispering them secrets about Jewish supremacy.
Nearly ever surviving text on the stoics came from jewish hands transcribing.

Did you recently discover stoicism after seeing it in a meme?

>Jesus was jewish

Attached: 1529132466341.jpg (726x572, 157K)

He's looking for a scapegoat for release after years of edge atheist propaganda. He'll be back on the right path before he's 30. So that's about 15 years from now.

He wasn’t white though, so even if he wasn’t Jewish we’d still be worshipping a foreign religion.

you are a jew, fuck off

>Why does Jow Forums prefer Christianity over Stoicism as a preferred way of life and worldview for the Western man?

>Firstly, why religion?

"The social structure, the state, will stand quite firm only when it is founded on a universally recognized metaphysical system. Such a system can naturally be only one of folk-metaphysics, that is, religion; which is then fused with the state constitution and with every social manifestation of the people's life, as it also is with every solemn act of private life. The social structure could hardly exist at all if religion did not lend weight to the government's authority and the ruler's dignity." - Schopenhauer

>Why not Stoicism

Stoicism seeks to suppress emotion which essentially dehumanizes people. This is not the path to enlightenment. In fact it was used to control poor people who had an incentive to rebel against their leader. Being a stoic is not being strong as your are being conned into believing.

TL;DR religion and christianity is metaphysics for the layman dressed in a story. It is made up but has a fundamentally pure goal. By rejecting religion a society leans towards degeneracy.

He's actually accusing the Pharisees of not being real Jews in those verses.

Jesus was half man and GOD, these tards who claim he's just jewish don't even realize he was a Galilean.

Ahaha "jewish blood magic" is the best term I ever heard to describe the logic of sacrifice in Christianity

It's always amusing when fedoras aggressively explain scripture even though they think the whole thing was cooked up to enslave.

Yeah, it's fucking disgusting.

Not even "explaining scripture" in that post, are you retarded?

You are a revisionist.

just making an observation m8, your bible deconstruction is not impressive. Best of luck fighting the Christcucks everywhere tho

Stoicism is just average tier. You could follow Daoism by the same logic, but neither Stoicism nor Daoism make a vibrant society that you'd want to live in. Go to southeast asia if you like stoic philosophy, nobody gives a shit about each other, it's so great people leave and come to America

That's what he says though, I'm not revising anything:
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not
That means he and he's followers considered themselves the real Jews.

>deconstruction
>implying the story isn't literally about vicarious redemption and Jewish blood magic
Have you even read that shit?

You so fucking wrong, m8. Read next.
Matthew 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Stoicism is tough and might not fit everyone's beliefs. Looking at (((christianity))) ... it is just the worse.

Stoicism is awesome. I just started reading Marcus Aurelius. But is stoicism a religion or is it a philosophy on how to live life?

Also you goys need to check out the Gita and Upanishads

Attached: TS ELIOT.jpg (850x400, 66K)

Plus you will only be reading books from your own people if you believe in the Aryan invasion theory.

So, no Semitic origin.

>Must I add that, in the whole New Testament, there appears but a solitary figure worthy of honour? Pilate, the Roman viceroy. To regard a Jewish imbroglio seriously -- that was quite beyond him. One Jew more or less -- what did it matter? . . . The noble scorn of a Roman, before whom the word "truth" was shamelessly mishandled, enriched the New Testament with the only saying that has any value -- and that is at once its criticism and its destruction: "What is truth?"
Nietzsche

>One Jew more or less -- what did it matter?
Savage

If you actually read anything, you would know that Christ pretty much says to suffer in stoicism.
>fast in stoic
>help someone but dont tell anyone
>keep your pain to yourself

>neither Stoicism nor Daoism make a vibrant society that you'd want to live in
Isn't Mexico predominantly Christian?
Vibrant society indeed.

>keep your pain to yourself
>dies as the biggest attention whore in history

Attached: 1528884835827.jpg (505x600, 109K)

Let them, they are brainwashed by the "muh dead kike stick" meme.

It really is a meme but you seem confused as to whom is brainwashed by it.

Again Christianity is a blend of European pagan celebrations and stoic concepts. The only difference is there is a monotheistic God versus a pantheon. And Agape Love is centered as the main virtue.

Jesus is the Logos.

>Calls other whites brainwashed
>Follows a Middle-Eastern Jewish cult

Attached: 56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpg (720x523, 86K)

Many of the main concepts Christianity has came from stoicism.

Larpers have no education. Read s goddamn book fedora nigger

I agree, we should implement stoicism. Christianty is for cucks who want to be slaves to the Jews and their leader, God.

>Jesus is the Logos.
In other words, it's a simplified, more emotional version of Stoicism.
If you're not a pleb, you can drop the kike and go for the real thing.

I've read it and your meme version is silly.

You clearly haven't you think that's "my" version.

Israel means Isis - Ra - El or Moon-Sun-God. It is no land on earth, it is in the SKY. Everybody lives in 'Israel' and is israelite, an inhabitant of the solar system zodiacal matrix.
The Bible is not meant to be taken literally in its entirety.

But just being cocksure and obnoxious about it being the truth is not going to convince anyone.

Follow your own advice, aquafresh.

Jow Forums rejects christkikery and insists it must be burnt and rejected as a jewish vehicle of societal control

>Many Pharisees and Sadducees also came to be baptized. But John said to them:
>>You snakes! Who warned you to run from the coming judgment? Do something to show that you have really given up your sins. And don't start telling yourselves that you belong to Abraham's family. I tell you that God can turn these stones into children for Abraham. An axe is ready to cut the trees down at their roots. Any tree that doesn't produce good fruit will be chopped down and thrown into a fire. I baptize you with water so that you will give up your sins. But someone more powerful is going to come, and I am not good enough even to carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. His threshing fork is in his hand, and he is ready to separate the wheat from the husks.

>>The Pharisees (/ˈfærəˌsiːz/) were at various times a political party, a social movement, and a school of thought in the Holy Land during the time of Second Temple Judaism. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE, Pharisaic beliefs became the foundational, liturgical and ritualistic basis for Rabbinic Judaism.
>>The Sadducees (/ˈsædʒəˌsiːz, ˈsædjə-/; Hebrew: צְדוּקִים Ṣĕḏûqîm) were a sect or group of Jews that was active in Judea during the Second Temple period, starting from the second century BCE through the destruction of the Temple in 70 CE. The sect was identified by Josephus with the upper social and economic echelon of Judean society.

Can you please educate yourself instead of looking like a retard at every post?

Attached: 1529438334168.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Because Reformed Christianity (Calvin/Westminster/heidelberg variety) is GOAT theology and philosophy. What I've read of Kierkegaard and Bavinck is also pretty based

Christcucks sperging already?

Attached: 5D2E8C0F-87B5-4012-AE93-C8E5370C6452.jpg (600x909, 37K)

well I don't have a thread full of nerd rage posts yet

Christianity was founded by kikes but its origins are based in Greek Cynicism. Basically Jesus was a kike cynic and then his fellow kikes called him a genius for just repeating what a dozen Greek philosophers had said before him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism_(philosophy)

You, WESTERNERS, just cant into semitones of grey.

>jewish ten commandments
>half of bible is by jewish writers
>jesus is jewish
>the god of the bible is jewish

>hold on a sec, let me quote from my jew book to tell you who's brainwashed
Moortugal, please.

Thanks to you we sure have one full of nerd rage replies now though.

Better get back on topic and call everyone a Christcuck then.

>Moortugal, please.

Look who's talking.

Attached: 56BTFO.png (1280x720, 1.25M)

>Let me quote the same book to prove he is Jewish
Top kek m8, just rope yourself at this point